Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's after Ethereum?  (Read 503 times)
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:58:24 AM

In cyrpto, Waves will be next big! I think that with the establishment of a smart contract structure, Waves will soon be among the elders.
After Ethereum, I do not think it's possible to waves. Because there is more dominant than waves. Examples such as Litecoin. Litecoin is very rapidly developing. Maybe Litecoin is one of the coins after ethereum that can compete.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:02:48 AM

if you know the Credits Blockchain project that is currently being held ICO, maybe you will be interested in the features of the feature offered.
Credits Blockchain also has Smart Contract with a more complete service than Ethereum

now CREDITS is still a baby in the stomach, can not be expected as a platform that will really stand up, all ICO come with romantic  Whitepaper, but not a few of them run away when the funds from investors collected.
I appreciate more if indeed CREDITS BLOCKCHAIN will replace Ethereum with a transaction speed of 0.001 seconds

yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:05:12 AM

Very good question actually. Etereum is the most important alt coin now in many aspects but it’s not ready to work under millions of processes. It’s network failed the test in cryptokitties. I heard people are calling eos ethereum killer. Also waves is a great project with so much potential.

Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:13:00 AM

Hey guys,
I have a question that i guess most of you are asking. What's after Ethereum?

I mean, back in the day we had MIRC, ICQ, Hi5, MSN messenger...etc and then came Facebook.
Yahoo to be wiped over by google, Apple and Samsung wiping Nokia.. you get the drift.

A platform where everything maybe in 10 years will be built upon. Ethereum will be there but it'll be the ancestor of Dapps blockchain platforms.

What do you think will be next big thing? (Too bad we don't have a time machine!)

I have looked at this problem from the other side. Why are you asking about a different coin. Maybe in 5-7 years there will be Ethereum 2.0 or 5.0. It is the Ethereum, but with greater capacity and better potential. I think this is a project with a great future. Several decades for sure.

hacidasi

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:17:10 AM

If there is such a coin, this coin should be in the coinmarketcap bottom row.popular coins can not make * 1000 earnings like ethereum.

▐▐▐ UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™ ▌▌▌
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

There are many coins which can be replaced if you want to investment in that rather then ethereum which are Dash, Monero, NEM as all three are also established coins like ethereum and in top 10 rank.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:29:03 AM

I agree that the next big thing will be the platform everything is built on. Ethereum will be the first mover, but I have a big feeling one of the other competitors will take the center stage. But this will not happen quickly, or easily. What do we have already? Waves (ng), the fastest blockchain around. Stratis even. So with all these platform coins, they need projects to be launched on them. But what if the Ethereum projects start to fail after a couple of years? Will platforms be abandoned for a while?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
elmousss (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:37:28 AM

ZRX, EOS

ZRX is pretty impressive! EOS should grow massively as well after June
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:42:44 AM

Ethereum with many dapp been deployed o the network. ether will keep increasing in value because those dapp use Gas for their transaction. Today there over 1k plus dapp running on ether network with many more to come onboard
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:45:06 AM

Hey guys,
I have a question that i guess most of you are asking. What's after Ethereum?

I mean, back in the day we had MIRC, ICQ, Hi5, MSN messenger...etc and then came Facebook.
Yahoo to be wiped over by google, Apple and Samsung wiping Nokia.. you get the drift.

A platform where everything maybe in 10 years will be built upon. Ethereum will be there but it'll be the ancestor of Dapps blockchain platforms.

What do you think will be next big thing? (Too bad we don't have a time machine!)

there are so many potential coins that maybe will over run the biggest coin today they have their specific specs and uses  so if the coin is decentralized it will line under the bitcoin division. like for your example yahoo search over run by google search but it took years and years before that happened. too bad you if you have time machine you will use it too see what is going to become next big thing  maybe you can use it to buy more enough bitcoin from the past too support your future..       
Maybe it's not years. The ether network is not ready for heavy loads. Already there are similar platforms.

What do you think will dominate? Perhaps something no one heard of it? As ironic as it sounds i think the NEO train is leaving already. Maybe NXT? How about UBIQ? EOS sounds interesting but it is not independent - if i understood correctly - It's an ERC20 built upon Ethereum. Maybe Qtum? or maybe something else that's being developed now as we speak and no one heard of it yet? Anything on mind?

EOS is supposed to be independent after launch, now it is an ERC20 for carrying out token sale.
The numbers in terms of daily investments are (if true) quite impressive...could be next big thing
bisa coy

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

maybe for now it is starting to rise but most important is to hold the price so as not to fall.

elmousss (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:54:42 AM

What do you guys think about ICOn (ICX) ?
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:59:38 AM

Nobody can guess which coin will be profitable or successful in their technology. In that topic who write X coin, Y coin these comments are not good for look them and invest at this coin. These comments are just ''idea'' of commenter.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:05:40 AM

I think ICX, NEO and ADA! All are promising projects and 2018 got many things for them, take a look on their future projects for this year and think about it
netvboz

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:10:09 AM

I'm not sure but based on the website I often follow (for example coinmarketcap). I think they are BitcoinCash, Dash, and Ripple  Grin
rurubot

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:20:01 AM

Ethereum is popular nowadays. And most of the projects here use eth as a medium of exchange.
It is also true that nothing is permanet. Though most of the coins here have different specialties but i believe they were made to compete with one another and one of them will really dominate and rise above all. So for the question 'which coin?',  lets just wait with the future because there are lots of coins that have potential to be great like ripple.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
pogpog10

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:25:32 AM

Ethereum is pioneer of alt coins. It still has a lot to do before it pass the torch to another alt coin. Ethereum is going be much better soon if it strengthens it’s network.

Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:45:21 AM

Ethereum is pioneer of alt coins. It still has a lot to do before it pass the torch to another alt coin. Ethereum is going be much better soon if it strengthens it’s network.
I also think that the ETH will continue to develop. ETH can solve all the problems with scaling the network and providing a huge number of payments. In this case, it will remain TOP-1 altcoin. And I even think that in 2018 it will become the TOP-1 among all the Crypto-currencies.

imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:52:40 AM

I'm not sure about replacing Ethereum but I think that EOS (if all goes well) could out perform Eth if it does what it's meant to. A few people I know are also touting ADA.  Only time will tell though
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:13:02 PM

It is hard to predict because we have so many potential coins after ETH!!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: