Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: emails from jordan modell  (Read 847 times)
1a2s3d (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 09:30:58 PM

I do not care if anyone flames tries to slam me for this.  Is this what jordan modell considers dressing himself & going to work?

Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 6:47 PMTue, 6:47 PM
Message starred
Re: Fw: Bitfloor.com Acct. Balance
from Jordan Modell to you
Show Details
TO BE CLEAR WE ARE NOT BITFLOOR - we have nothing to do with what happened before.   We are only trying to help them pay back people who did not get their refund. 

On 8/13/13 1:17 PM, Michael Mo-BEEEP! wrote:
Dear,

Jordan

I don't understand, you're confusing me. All I can say is I went through the abuse not you & accept my apology anyway.

The following is my Bank of America checking account & routing numbers.  Acct. # BEEEEEEEEP! Routing # BEEEEEEEP!.

Please only use it to return to me the balance in my bitfloor account that I am waiting for. ($300.00) minus the $5.00 return fee. 

Please get back to me even if you are not going to send me back my bitfloor acct. balance I think at least a e-mail response preparing me for this loss is in order.

I am not going to get any response from "support@bitfloor.com" or roman the owner, no one could get any response since this started on 4/17/2013' concerning the bitfloor.com account balance they were waiting to get back.

Thank you in advance for your reply.
Michael Mo-BEEEP!

To: Michael Mo-BEEEP! <efwo25@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Bitfloor.com Acct. Balance

Michael:

Death - Taxes (for most) are things that are unavoidable.   Calling you after trying to help you and dealing with abuse is not one.   Contact bitfloor in the future.

Jordan

Jordan

Your email is written like you didn't get through the 2'nd grade!

WHO THE' "THEM" THAT I NEED TO SUPPLY WITH & WHICH ACCOUNT'S NUMBER IT IS THE NEXT PROBLEM I FOUND IN YOUR e-mail!

YOU NEED TO CALL ME TODAY (XXX) 4-BEEEP! I CANNOT KEEP EXPLAINING TO YOU OVER & OVER IF YOUR GOING TO SEND ME VAGUE e-mails LIKE THIS ONE THAT DON'T EXPLAIN WHAT YOU MEAN CLEARLY!

THIS IS SOMETHING YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND..... THE DAY BITFLOOR.COM SHUT DOWN "04/17/2013" I TRANSFERED THE BALANCE IN MY BITFLOOR ACCOUNT TO MY BANK OF AMERICA CHECKING ACCOUNT.

I ENTERED THE WIRE ROUTING # FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT ON MY BITFLOOR WITHDRAWAL PAGE. I DIDN'T GET THE $300.00 IN MY CHECKING ACCOUNT SO I CALLED BANK OF AMERICA'S CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY TOLD ME THAT SINCE I USED THE WIRE ROUTING # IT GOT SENT DIRECTLY BACK TO THE ACCOUNT IT WAS SENT FROM.

THIS IS WHY I CAN'T KEEP EXPLAINING THROUGH ONE WAY COMMUNICATION & WHY YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO CALL ME TODAY.

Thank you.
(XXX) 4-BEEEP Michael Mo-BEEEP!

To: Michael Mo-BEEEP! <efwo25@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 9:41 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Bitfloor.com Acct. Balance

HI Michael:

Short answer is some have been refunded and some have not we do not control that the list comes from bitfloor.   Legally I can not say if you were on list or not but please make sure you supplied them with a valid account number because 4 people were rejected because of this.

Jordan

On 8/12/13 8:23 PM, Michael Mo-BEEEP! wrote:
Dear,

Jordan Modell.

Please look at the Attachment eStmt_2013-05-15.pdf. Which opens with Adobe Reader. & is for my Bank of America statement period from 4/16/2013 - 5/15/2013.

It does clearly show that I never received the $300.00 transfer from my bitfloor.com Acct. that I initiated on 4/17/2013 when bitfloor.com announced it shut down the website.

Please email me back or call me ph # (XXX) 4-BEEEEP! to let me know that the $300.00 is being sent to my Bank of America Acct. As of today 8/12/2013 I know that persons with bitfloor.com

balances less than $3000.00 have received their money in their bank Accts.

Please look at the other attachments also.

Thank you.
Michael Mo-BEEEP!

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: efwo25@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 6:08 PM
Subject: Bitfloor.com Acct. Balance

Dear,

Jordan Modell care of Iafcu Associate.

There are attachments included in this e-mail for you to read showing I did not
receive my bitfloor balance.

I tryed explaining to an associate that on 4/17/2013 I incorrectly withdrew my
bitfloor.com balance of $300.00

I used my wrong bank of america Acct routing # the routing # for wires instead
of my checking Acct routing #. The bank of america customer represenitive told
me it was sent directly back to the Acct it came from. That was the day
bitfloor.com stopped running it's website.
Your financial institution (Iafcu) is issuing the refunds to all bitfloor.com
Acct holders. On the website bitfloor.com it says that if my Acct balance is
less than $3,000.00 I do not need to open a Iafcu Acct & that only a $5. fee is
charged when Iafcu returns the $300. to my bank Acct. I don't want to open an
Iafcu Acct all I want is the $300.00 that is owed to me from bitfloor.com.
Please do not forget to read the attachments I am sending with this e-mail.
Please e-mail me back as soon as an Iafcu associate & or Jordan Modell review
this information.

Thank you.
Michael Mo-BEEEP!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 09:35:01 PM

How many threads do you need?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=273804.0

You should not be contacting IAFCU.  It would be like I have an account at Wells Fargo and I owe you some money so you call Wells Fargo demanding they send you the money I owe you.  How productive is that.  Despite the fact that IAFCU is handling the actual payment processing they can't simply hand out money to anyone who asks for it.  The payment list comes from bitfloor.  bitfloor owes you funds, bitfloor needs to advise IAFCU to make a payment to your (correct) account.

1) Bitfloor owes you the money.  You need to login to bitfloor and request a withdrawal.
2) Bitfloor needs to tell IAFCU to make a payment.  IAFCU (like ANY OTHER BANK ON THE PLANET) isn't just going to send you moniez because you email them.
3) Unless you are opening an account w/ IAFCU there is absolutely no reason for you to contact them.  Anymore than you would contact anyone else's bank directly.
4) You continually harassing the wrong person makes you an ass and probably is making IAFCU regret getting involved.

1a2s3d (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 10:07:28 PM

who you callin ass "DT"

You better shut your stupid opinion
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 10:12:21 PM

who you callin ass "DT"

I thought it was clear.  Sorry about that. 
I was calling YOU an ASS for harassing the wrong person like an idiot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: