Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:43:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP or XLM  (Read 517 times)
phantomberg

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:04:00 PM

Both of these projects are very interesting and it seems to me that they can bring a big profit. But I trust the ripple more, because this project has already been implemented and the coin is being introduced into the banking system.

kappajoe

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:11:40 PM

I am going with XLM over XRP
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:21:17 PM

Going with xlm as well. But more from a profit making perspective, I think in the end there is more profit to be made with stellar.
Bitlover91

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:34:36 PM

i have sold all of my XRP and jumped on XLM.
i would recommend XLM because its better then XRP and has much more room to grow.
bpt1310

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:41:01 PM

I would put in XLM.  I believe it has more room to run than XRP.  But as others have said, maybe just put it in BTC and catch the next bull run.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1629081)
Mark-Krawed

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:54:05 PM

XRP and XLM are just brothers, if you want to invest make 60% xrp and 40%xlm both are great for longterm investment.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:55:53 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 08:16:54 PM by dogandogru

XRP is a good opportunity to buy at price range of $2-2.5. It can surely give you 25-30% with in a week or so. You can easily book the profit at $2.75 and exit from the trade.
Stellar can also prove to a very good investment in long term...so invest in it by taking a mid-term or long-term view.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:06:26 PM

Ripple and stellarlumens are identical they are both designed to be a bridge between the fiat and crypto world.I will go with XLM because IBM is using Stellar  to conduct cross-border payments among multiple nations which means potential business for XLM.
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:11:10 PM

Both coins bring me a good profit. I do not keep these coins in long. Thanks to the fact that the price of these coins is very volatile, I earn money from day trading.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:13:52 PM

XLM all the way ! What does XRP offer ? I will tell , XRP is offereing everything that is against cryptoworld and what people that joining crypto looking for . XRP is centralized and not anonymous , I am aware of the great partnerships XRP making but still they might be good even great but not related to cryptoworld .
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:17:15 PM

Hi All,

I have my last bit of money and I am not sure if I should go for XLM or XRP or just place it in the good old BTC wallet.

Thanks!
I don't see any chance in either of the coin that you have mentioned here. The XRP was really artificial pump last week and there is no way we can surely say that it will rise again in the future. The centralised coin is making everything look like stubborn and there is huge possibility that it won't be spiked real soon. XRP done spiking and it done giving its biggest shot and now it will go in the stagnant mode.

The XLM, the stellar coin is not a question at all for me and I have always seen this coin in the unstable mode.

If you have last bit of your money then you should really choose the coin carefully. I would suggest you to keep your investment into ETH for now because that is only your biggest shot and it will help grow your money systematically.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:17:55 PM

That depends on how much you have and like the old adage goes never put all your eggs in one basket.Just split it between the three if that is possible.That is much better than just putting all that into one.Have a great time investing and hodling.

darksanya

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:20:20 PM

Hi All,

I have my last bit of money and I am not sure if I should go for XLM or XRP or just place it in the good old BTC wallet.

Thanks!

I think just save in bitcoin because bitcoin has biggest potential to grow compare with other cryptocurrency.
But if you can split it into some pieces then will be good idea.
the thing is not about potential but about he won't invest a lot of money so it's senselessly to go in altcoins. that's why it's better to hold it in BTC and when the rates will be good put that amount to the alts.
VuLDK

Activity: 284
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:29:07 PM

Hi All,

Thanks!
I this time I think you should buy XRP because price current XRP very cheap. In the future price of XRP will increase very quickly because Invester put money very much in this coin. Beside you can see XRP  have many potential development. If you buy XRP you can become wealthy in the future.
Goodluck!
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:34:38 PM

Hi All,

Thanks!
It really depands on how much you are palning to hold and how much you have, if you have like 100$ or more and you want to get fast profit, put it on XRP since it is starting to become more and more popular and has a decent price for a new coin so it defently has potential to rise quickly, if you have a lower than 100$ than just keep it in btc it is not going to get you much if you are looking for fast profit, both bitcoin and XRP are going to rise but they both have diifrenet price range, one is 13k and the other is 2$, so you need to buy a lot of XRP to be able to benefit from it right now.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:02:39 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 03:06:59 PM by kimochidesh

I prefer Stellar(XLM) over Ripple(XRP) because in my opinion, XLM is growing stage right now because of its amazing feature and at the time confirmation with reasonable txn fees. People are showing high acceptability towards XLM whereas XRP is always been known as anti-crypto coin because of its centralized feature. I think  XLM will soon touch $1, so invest now.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:35:18 PM

Stellar Lumens showed a very good result in the last few days. I love this coin because of cheap and fast transactions. It is especially convenient to send funds from one exchange to another. The coin has a great potential for growth.

Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:41:45 PM

xrp is better then xlm , so i recommend you to go for xrp , even though its stable but xrp going faster now so thats why xrp is better xlm,

jazz21

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:44:01 PM

it doesn't matter what you choose. its your decision after all  Smiley
Thegreentree

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

I would not invest in XRP now as it already priced high, I would rather have XLM.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: