Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:11:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP or XLM  (Read 517 times)
TUMAS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:16:02 AM

Hi All,

I have my last bit of money and I am not sure if I should go for XLM or XRP or just place it in the good old BTC wallet.

Thanks!
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:20:21 AM

Hi All,

I have my last bit of money and I am not sure if I should go for XLM or XRP or just place it in the good old BTC wallet.

Thanks!

I think just save in bitcoin because bitcoin has biggest potential to grow compare with other cryptocurrency.
But if you can split it into some pieces then will be good idea.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:22:55 AM

Hi All,

Thanks!

I would suggest you to go for Lumen XLM as it has better features and amazing products to deliver I mean both XRP and XLM will be the gamechangers but at this moment XLM is yet to get the expected pump so I would suggest to go with XLM and get benefitted by the pump and if you just do a research already big investors have shown interest in XLM for their upcoming projects.

Am I spamming? Report me!
TUMAS (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:26:19 AM

Thanks for your reply!

What about TRX? is XLM safer and will have a higher return?
Estehmanis

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:33:25 AM

I think it's better xrp than xlm because xrp is now the price keeps increasing, in comparison xlm and if you want to play it safe maybe stay in btc only Kiss
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:34:53 AM

I suggest you invest in some new ICO, XLM and XRP seem to have little potential, and most of the time XLM is just a follower of XRP.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
tohahamid1

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:36:12 AM

I would like to prefer ripple rather than xlm.because it has huge market cap too much huge.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

I would probably go with XRP (but you could also split 50-50 and have both).
XRP has shown that it can hit a much higher price than it is at currently, so there is definitely room for growth.

IceOleg

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:39:43 AM

IN cryptocurrency no one could tell anything for sure. But if you are looking for X10 or something, BTC and XRP are not your options for a short and mid term investments.

secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:51:10 AM

If it really is your last bit of money I would suggest you to not invest at all, since altcoins are very volatile and you can lose all or most of your money in such a short amount of time. If you mean lsat bit of money in terms of dust remaining from previous transactions, I think I would go for XRP in the short term, since XRP may have another pump once the market stabilizes.

trrr3

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:53:30 AM

is XRP last manipulation not enough for you guys? clear as day that it wont go way above 5USD - all token are being hold by small group of fggts.
TUMAS (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:57:27 AM

If it really is your last bit of money I would suggest you to not invest at all, since altcoins are very volatile and you can lose all or most of your money in such a short amount of time. If you mean lsat bit of money in terms of dust remaining from previous transactions, I think I would go for XRP in the short term, since XRP may have another pump once the market stabilizes.

No its remaining from last transactions in my wallet..  Been looking in these:

XRP
XLM
TRX
BTC
ADA

the investment is approx $500

Thanks guys!
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

I think you just need to hold bitcoin, and that's enough, because it's worth far more than XRP and XLM.

furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:34:43 AM

I think both xrp and xlm are speculation coin.I do not want you to take both.But if you do, I suggest you take the xlm coin.The Xrp coin has already risen too
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

Hi All,

Thanks!
go on xlm its good project than ripple with same project as bitcoin. xlm is faster and cheaper more than bitcoin and xlm have a charity institution so its helping others by doing transaction using xlm.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
TUMAS (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:55:06 AM

Thanks for the above.. so its reduced to increasing my TRX investment, adding to my small BTC investment or going for XLM...

Decisions decisions!
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:32:49 AM

I would definitely choose Ripple, a very solid project, there are a lot of banks behind and lately it is tightening very important agreements, I think it can increase a lot in the next months/years
vuglusk

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:34:24 AM

XLM will rise faster than XRP i think, although XRP is better long term investment.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:01:44 AM

I think XLM has more upside. Both have good scaling architecture but XRP has a top down approach to adoption that targets banks first. That, and the fact it launched first, have pushed it out in front. But I think XLM is the tortoise to XRP's hare; XLM's bottom up approach to network growth is more inline with the original decentralization ideals of cryptocurrencies.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:04:58 AM

XRP keeps only because of what people think bankers are cunning and will come up with something for further growth.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: