Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:55:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple in 2018  (Read 241 times)
Crypto_Qv9 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Crypto N Kafe is Live. Join the Pre-ICO now!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:50:07 AM

Any guess where will Ripple touch in 2018?

coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:00:38 AM

I think within the first half of the year, the price of ripple will go up. But once the banks start controlling more and more of the coin price, it will eventually scare people off of the coin, because the price will be very easy to manipulate. But in the short term, I think a lot of money can be made off of ripple.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:08:03 AM

Throughout the year 2018 I think Ripple will keep going up and it's for sure.
Now ripple has reached the number 2 dollars more and it will continue to go up for sure.
I see Ripple potentially going up in 2018.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:11:29 AM

Ripple as a project has good future but as of now it is difficult for users to believe it is decentralized as there is no limit of tokens to be generated as developers hold huge chunk of Ripple which can be used to pump and dump the value as per their convenience but ripple will not have any problem with regulators are it was made for banks . I think Ripple will give huge profit this year

Am I spamming? Report me!
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:22:15 AM

As far as I can judge, Ripple’s cryptocurrency looks like a promising long-term investment. As more investors are  becoming aware of XRP and a growing awareness towards its technology, XRP’s prices are expected to rise in 2018. In the first half of 2017, XRP’s price surged up to 4000%. As the trading volume of this cryptocurrency is nowhere near the most popular cryptocurrencies, BTC and ETH, it is expected to witness at least one-fourth or half the spike as seen in 2017. Therefore, it is predicted to rise above $5-$10 in 2018.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

Ripple as a project has good future but as of now it is difficult for users to believe it is decentralized as there is no limit of tokens to be generated as developers hold huge chunk of Ripple which can be used to pump and dump the value as per their convenience but ripple will not have any problem with regulators are it was made for banks . I think Ripple will give huge profit this year
Most guys on here don't like to have any Ripple because they would be trying to support a regulated currency.
RIpple will grow with or without their support though.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
kizumin

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:54:51 AM

5$ maybe?

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:02:59 AM

ripple is a good project already mainstream. I hodl some ripple. But ripple is overpriced in $USD. When you consider TOTAL supply and price, the mcap is enormous. Despite this i think ripple can, and will touch 1$USD But 5$USD also.
madtea

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

I've read lots of people saying it will get to 100$. Another lot says it will stay in the 3$ range. I agree with both sides arguments, but of course the answer will be somewhere in between those two ranges.
Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:09:04 AM

I think the price of Ripple may be adjusted recently, but in 2018 the Ripple will still break new heights and reach a higher price.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Mr.Jovetic

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:09:44 AM

I think within the first half of the year, the price of ripple will go up. But once the banks start controlling more and more of the coin price, it will eventually scare people off of the coin, because the price will be very easy to manipulate. But in the short term, I think a lot of money can be made off of ripple.

I can say you much more: they have scared the people already. A lot of guys turned off the Ripple for the past few weeks and that coin is looking suspicious to them.
Beroximos

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

I think most of Crypto will go up this year and ripple as well. I think Ripple will multiply his value 3 times.
Cryptobel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:28:48 AM

I kept holding!and all sold !tired of these swings back and forth)))

Sprecherx

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:31:34 AM

Ripple will rise at the end of 2018. It can easily go upto $5.
Cryptobel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:29:11 PM

All red wassssss?!!!!!

rlim475

Activity: 59
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

Right now it looks like a battle just to recover to its ATH as the price is down a lot since then. Depending how quickly that happens will define how quickly we can go on to reach new heights. I think probably somewhere about $5-$7 will be about the peak.
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:32:56 PM

I think it has potential to go 10$ minimum at the end of 2018. I recommend hodl.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Whichusell

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:03:33 PM

In my oppinion Ripple is overvalued. Maybe we'll watch its growth, but it's not for a long time
marc_a

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

It a good project, not really a cryptocurrency. Bt a project. I think it will be mainstream, so i would accumalate. Or buy if you do not have it now

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
muhdatha

Activity: 168

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:20:07 PM

I think it has potential to go 10$ minimum at the end of 2018. I recommend hodl.

As for me I heard from one chinese guru-expert Smiley that Ripple will be traded  about 8-9 doll. soon.
My colleague is Ripple fan ( He've earned 30.000$ on RPX when it was on HI) - he hold now.
In Ripple we trust. Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: