Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:28:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: These coins have made me a fortune...how about you? What are your go to coins?  (Read 706 times)
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:16:02 AM

I have been having a HUGE month. Started with just a few thousand, and now I'm not even going to tell how much money I made. So, these boards have been a big reason I'm doing so well. Please if you can, let know what your favorite coins are right now. I'm looking for ALT coins, so no $1,200 or $15k "deals" for this guy. I made my bank buying stuff for pennies. Right now my big go to coins are

Mediblock - Healthcare on a blockchain. Reputable doctors, driving us to a decentralized healthcare system.

IOTA - The transactional layer of IoT and a vehicle for M2M payments. Really innovative off the chain tech, brilliant start up team.

Atlant - Property ownership and P2P rentals. Low volume of coins, this is going to spike to the moon.

HAT - one of the most innovative coins. You need to check this one out. A little expensive, but its going to take off. I say 20x.

These coins have made me a mint. How about you?

I agree with you with Hawala (HAT) one of the best project so far that I am in right now. They already give away 1mil tokens out of their total supply for free (airdrop) and the price is so expensive now. If you want to add more coins i recommend you to search about Elixir it is good in mid-long term and can make an easy x5 and right now I guess is a good entry point.
VibENewS18

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:34:48 AM

VTC, ZRX, OMG and SC - huge gains from late '17 - early '18

My favorite little unknown Altcoin is VIB
https://blokt.com/icos/viberate-ico-review
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:00:25 AM

HGT, KCS

have invested small amount in HTMLCOIN but still not going anywhere, looks very potential to surge for their marketing effort but so far no response to the price, having partnered with Titanium should bring more people in but so far not working

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: