Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BREXIT 2nd REFERENDUM ..  (Read 99 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:14:04 AM

Lets just say a 2nd referendum is called then DEMOCRACY IS OVER Angry Angry Angry..

If remain wins i want another VOTE.. Wink..And if we don't get another VOTE i will be calling all over the world to look at the UK as a ROUGE GOVERNMENT and do not invest in the UK ..

Your monies will not be safe no more..TERROR like the UK as never seen before Shocked Shocked..

It's scary the thought of a second referendum ..Very scary..
The best way if people want back in the EU is to put it in the next general election manifesto that they will
rejoin ..They will have you back in a flash WHY because we pay shit loads of cash to them Wink
for FREE Angry Angry..

NIGEL FARAGE is a TRAITOR what a scum bag rat..

He is a disgrace he wants his money honey..

Farage's call for second Brexit vote greeted with glee by remainers ...
https://www.theguardian.com/.../nigel-farage-backs-fresh-brexit-referendum-to-kill-of...
10 hours ago - Nigel Farage's surprise call for Britain to prepare for a second EU referendum has ignited hopes among anti-Brexit campaigners that both sides of the debate will back a poll on Theresa May's final deal. The former Ukip leader shocked his colleagues on Thursday by suggesting another Brexit vote, arguing ..

NIGEL if i was you i would leave the UK if the UK votes and brexit loses Cheesy Cheesy..
You will be the most hated man after TONY BLAIR ..

You don't have 100 million Wink Cheesy Cheesy..To hide like a RAT Cheesy..

And the USA will turn on your ASS Wink..POLITICIANS WONT Wink..THE PEOPLE WILL Wink..

How dare you call for another vote NIGEL YOU RAT..
The UK will be FINISHED if another vote

The world will think we are weak and wet Cry Cry..WHY because you acted like a BANANA REPUBLIC .
No the people don't get the say  Huh Huh..

WE VOTED OUT ..No more votes until next general election..

I will ask the UK nation to change EVERY MP in their area  Wink..
MONSTER RAVING LOONY PARTY..Might do something good..

It seems LABOUR and TORIES  are the loony party Cry..

TORIES you get us out and i will give you my vote and i mean REAL OUT..No half out..

OUT as in we decide our own laws and who we want in our NATION Wink..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:49:51 AM

DEMOCRACY..You vote and who ever wins you do it..

No best of 3 we are gone..REMEMBER you can get back in the EU if a politician goes around the country and says this below..

If you vote for me to be your next leader in the next election i promise to rejoin the EU.. Wink
You can put anything in a manifesto you likes ..

Then when we vote in the next election will the people vote for the candidate who wants to rejoin or not..

And the EU will have the UK back in a flash ..We give them free money.. >:(Out my taxes Angry Angry
when we have food banks..people dying on hospital hallways but they don't care they just want our free monies Wink..Junkers wine cost a fortune ..

So why can't remoaners see this and do that action for DEMOCRACY ?..
You want to totally destroy the UK ..?

You live in the UK call it your home and want to destroy it?..

Imagine every general election we have another vote and another vote this country will go to shit..
No stability so business as no direction ..

Why do you think people will stop trading if we leave?..

People will stop VOTING lose interest in politics meaning say you want a party to win it never will
because so many lost interest ..

Yes it could be your party of choice that wins all the time because lack of interest BUT what if it's not?..

Then the natives of the UK will not vote so you can say another nation will be our leaders Wink..

Then will be be the next DETROIT ..The uk will be 1 of the EU superstate like Detroit ..

I pack my bags and move  Wink man not staying in a state like DETROIT it's a shit hole..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:52:47 AM

MY THREAD SO FUCK OFF..

I set it up so piss off..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:53:50 AM

Nigel Farage THANKS for getting us a vote to leave because it was you who put the pressure on our political elite ..

BUT that's were is stops ..NO MORE..
Your policies are a sham ..

Want police to carry guns
want death penalty
want to privatise NHS

NONE of the above i would vote for    Just 1 would turn my vote away .. Wink

Now if we get a second vote because YOU i would run
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:54:38 AM

Can you just get us OUT..
No i would rather eat shit than stay in Wink Cheesy..

You do realise i cannot sleep without next day getting up and thinking what's going on with BREXIT
today and i am beginning to get very pissed off ..

You do understand DEMOCRACY must be served?..
2nd voting because you never liked the result will be crazy..

General election i want another vote ..Any vote we want another one..
Then IF you don't give us one we will attack in the MILLIONS ..

DON'T YOU DICK BRAINS SEE IT Angry Angry..

Every fucking vote is in DANGER Angry Angry You stupid twats Angry Angry..
I don't like it vote again ..Then you say no then we attack and burn politicians homes to the ground.. Cry

GO and look at HISTORY you fucking thick POLITICIANS ..Man most of you never done a proper job..

THE UK IS IN DANGER..If we have another vote Cry Cry..

People wont bother to vote people will attack people will vote anyone rather than Tories labour libs..

Then the lords will go then reduce politicians wages then sack all of them every last politician and change the whole lot Wink..

And then maybe it will be like the NAZI PARTY THAT WINS NEXT Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry..

Are we that mad to not serve DEMOCRACY?..All because a few LORDY SHIT FACES want their money..
TWATS I HATE THOSE FUCKERS..

They got rid of the poor through bedroom tax BUT want to be the biggest leeches of all..
SCUM BAGS who think they are all good ..When deep down they are the fucking leeching scum..
Can talk nice OH but will rob the fucking eye balls out your head..

I am so fucking angry OH and i will never let go like the IRISH Wink Wink  We want out..

LIKE THE FUCKING IRA WANTED IRELAND Wink Wink..So lets not get to that stage were you make a british
terror groups Cry Cry Cry..

You will change the UK for the worst ..So please get us out and not half out..
You remoaners ask to go back in the eu in the next general election then vote for the party who wants to rejoin simple as making a cake and getting to eat it..

Yes that's what i want to do make some cakes so i can eat them..
EU wont let us eat our cake Cry Cry..We make the things and the EU says no you cannot eat them..

So another reason to leave no eating cakes and i like a cake now and then Grin..
With tea not coffee  Wink.
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:59:01 AM

Stop deleting my YES MY thread  the UK government must know how the real BRITISH THINK..

Not lordy shit faces wallets think..

I know for fact i could run this country 100 times better..

No audits are done or anything just put the future in debt..
No not their children our average joe children..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:04:14 AM

Have you seen the state of those lord in battle they would be gone with 1 punch..

No wouldn't be no violence if democracy is served BUT no DEMOCRACY NO LAW.. Angry Angry..

CIVIL WAR..100%..

Who the fuck do you lordy twats think you are?.. 1 punch and your out..

Yes 17,4 million will be coming for your asses..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

The ARMY POLICE hate you politicians so much and if civil war breaks out they will turn on your asses in a flash.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

Yes i know plenty of that type who hate you so much..GREEDY SCUM BAGS they call you..

So why would they protect your asses?.. Cheesy Cheesy

Doctors hate you nurses everyone hates you political elites and one day the way you carry on like kings on a throne soon we will scull drag you off the fucking thrones you sit on.

You greedy fuckers..

Anyone who is unhappy with my speeches imagine what the BRITISH feel by getting robbed of democracy..

Fuck me the french smash everything up over wages Cheesy Cheesy..
We are loosing our DEMOCRACY..

Do the same to the french Wink..I know they will smash Paris up..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

We the UK had to battle a king so we could never be run by those sorts ever again..

Now you the political elite are acting like a king to dictate how we vote Angry Angry..

I was livid we lost to the TORIES and i even said i feel though it was fixed for the Tories to win BUT
sucked it up and got on with it ..

And people who grew up in my area had to move because of bedroom tax ..
People in the 50s who children had moved out had a extra room and got shipped in another area to start all over again..

And the poor have a community if you grow up with people they tend to help in all ways..
Not new areas they don't know you..

I hate the way this system as been run..All for people like BRANSON GRREDY TWAT..

Votes to remain and lives on an ISLAND Huh..Yes the cheek of the guy..

Wants more people to use his broadband and trains fuck how many are suffering just keep the circle of humans buying my broadband and using my trains and bring them from anywhere who cares has long as i make the monies..

How can an underfunded system keep bringing in poor immigration ..

You got £1 to share between 2 people keep bringing them in the £1 goes nowhere BUT the rich don't care they can go private  Wink..Even fly to another country to get what they want ..

Can average joe do this and more average joe than rich..

So the many suffer not the few..

And i always thought the few should always suffer?..

Less that suffer the better..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: