Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:02:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best coin to invest in 2018?  (Read 250 times)
abbasamir (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:27:15 AM

All we all know, Bitcoin is not a option left, so as I am new to crypto-world, I would like to know which coin do you think will give you the best profit by December of 2018?
Alartonicus

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:36:22 AM

It's difficult to spank it. I think that BCN will grow strongly in 2019-2020 if they make untraceable tokens.
Bytcoin is much more expensive than a month ago
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:42:52 AM

Take a look at Cardano. It's a safe investment to hold in 2018.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
anton124

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:30:00 AM

For me: GTO, ICX, VEN   Cool
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2111

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:34:55 AM

Do yourself a favour and do your own research. Look at the top coins on coinmarketcap by market cap and volume and look at each respective's coin's use case, technical approach and community. Keep in mind that some coins are centrally issued, which may be good or bad depending on how you want to look at it. Form your own opinion and don't just blindly buy into the hype of the day.

Take a look at Cardano. It's a safe investment to hold in 2018.

No such thing as a safe bet in crypto.
Micerker J. Meyer

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:45:36 AM

I think ETH, DASH & LTC are enough good to invest in 2018. You should do your own research before invest. Always, you need to remember the most important thing: Do it at your own risk.
zzHQzz

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:51:28 AM

for now for beginner (gem that is revealed but not yet skyrocketed aka any time soon)  - aion i'd say
Improperstammer

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:53:10 AM

For starters, I'd say go for the top 10 coins to avoid too much risk in losing your capital. ETH Dash LTC even Bitcoin has still got potential.
Ralph1075

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:23:50 AM

I will advice you invest on BTS (Bitcoin shares), it does really have a bright future in the crypto world.
ketumbar

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:23:19 PM

I think in ETH because I see already 7 days of increase
TheBasta24

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:37:37 PM

I would bet on Neo and Dbc
juli50

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:56:34 PM

Bitcoin is an option, it will rise a lot, I dont have any doubts about that. You should do the research of coins to pick the best project, I dont recommend you to do what other people say for their own benefits. In my case Im investing in DeepOnion, check it out, read the whitepaper and the make the best choice. I think all the privacy coins will rise a lot this year, but it is just an opinion.Good luck!

cryptolurve

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:19:48 PM

Do yourself a favour and do your own research. Look at the top coins on coinmarketcap by market cap and volume and look at each respective's coin's use case, technical approach and community. Keep in mind that some coins are centrally issued, which may be good or bad depending on how you want to look at it. Form your own opinion and don't just blindly buy into the hype of the day.

Hi HeretiK,

I hope that this thread does not mind if I sort of hi-jack it. I can see that you are have a high ranking and you sort of right in a good way.

So, if you don't mind, I would be most grateful to you if you could tell us a little bit more about the centralization/decentralization issue.

These are my POVs:
1. Bitcoin is completely decentralized, which means 100% immutability.
2. Ethereum is - sort of - centralized, which means 100% unimmutabillity. I mean the case with the DAO clearly showed that it's a centrally-controlled organization, just like Facebook, Twitter or the US.
3. I am totally for the decentralization and against any form of centralization. This means that I am an anarcho-democract, I guess. I don't want any central person or organization to tell he what I should do or how I should behave. That's why I really like decentralized currencies and dislike the centralized ones.
4. But, I also adore disruption. For isntance, there's Ripple. Ripple will bring the disruptive wave to the banking industry by providing a) zero-fee, b) any-size, c) immediate payments around the globe. This will decimate the banking as we now it. But, as fas as I understand, it's clearly centalized - both in terms of the "shareholders structure" and the control over the system as such.
That's why, I am starting to feel that I have to let it go, u know. I have to let the markets do their own thing and help the ecosystem to weed out the bad ones and the good ones. So, we should not be looking into whether an alt is centralized or decentralized.
However, the decentralization will once again enable the rich to get even more richer, while disincentivizing the ordinary users from drawing value. Like in the face of Faceboo, where that Zukerburg gets the fees and not the page face that has just posted a cutie-cutie cat pic. She should be getting the money from the social ads placemen, not Zukerberg. Steemit Zukerburg, steemit him, steemit him (in chorus), I mean.

So, what's your take on the decentralization/centralization thing?
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:35:22 PM

All we all know, Bitcoin is not a option left [...]

What do you mean by Bitcoin not being an option anymore? Right now bitcoin is down about 45% compared to it's all time high of a couple of months ago. So in case you've got a significant amount to invest I would highly consider putting some money in bitcoin since we're nowhere near the full potential of bitcoin.
Nabobs Robi

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:43:06 PM

i hope 2018 always good for crypto.now many coin not stable but i say full confidence to 2018 for buying playkey,verify,utrust,viu,fdx,waves,decent,..i think there are very future able token.and your invest earn good profit.
DirtyJohnny

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:51:10 PM

Strat and some technique coins with released product.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:58:59 PM

For me there are a lot of potential coins that can be the best coin this year 2018. One of the candidates that can be a best potential coins is CLOUT. This token seems to fly high start this year and to follow. You can check the signature and have sometime to look the site.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
torukmakto

Activity: 219

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:05:50 PM

I  can suggest to make money 1 coin and 2 ICO. first one is dovu token it will have several event in next 3 months. second one is credits which have great project and reliable process. third one is sether which has excelent team and John McAffee.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:14:11 PM

I think people will suggest coins that they want to be pumped. But I suggest thinking about sectors and them see the best projects. When I say sector I want to make a difference between what is a currency, what is a platform, what is just a token and what is just a scam.

I believe platform and payment systems will be a great thing to invest. Ethereum and Cardano will be the best in the platform systems and SYS could go to top10.

Payment systems could be OMG, Steller and credit card as Craft.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:23:40 PM

ETH is the best this year and I once said in one thread, if ETH reaches 1200$ then it will continue until 1500 can even reach 2K in february 2018. proven now more than latest update price is 1331$ yesterday I see it's more than at 1400$, incredible improvement in this month but must to wait for the correction again.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀