Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:18:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is the best to earn more? airdrop or bounty?  (Read 2843 times)
gikere

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:51:25 PM

How much you can earn in airdrop and bounty? Which is the fastest way in earning?
Vary and totally on your luck of how the coin will fare.
patriot_rf

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 06:59:15 PM

Bounty is unambiguous, airdrop is just a roulette and quantity of coins small, I spend all the time for Bounty.
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:45:51 PM

How much you can earn in airdrop and bounty? Which is the fastest way in earning?

if you can do both it is very good, because the result of bounty or airdrop you can make for trading capital, so as much as possible do both and never to be lazy.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:54:08 PM

want bounty or airdrop I think the same both.
if you ask bigger where the income is obviously big bounty because you work until the end of ico.
while your airdrop only once fills in their registration site and most airdrop is currently a scam.
The choice is in your hand.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:01:08 PM

want bounty or airdrop I think the same both.
if you ask bigger where the income is obviously big bounty because you work until the end of ico.
while your airdrop only once fills in their registration site and most airdrop is currently a scam.
The choice is in your hand.
It's not really a gamble, there is a little bit more money to make in bounties. The only thing about bounties is that the project has to be worth participating in.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:34:52 PM

I think both of them is good to earn more but I choose is to work in bounty campaigns like for example are twitter, facebook, translation, blog, signature campaign and etc. It's so easy to participate in bounty campaigns but you need to work with full of efforts and work harder because a good project are depends with you. In bounty campaigns, you will get more earnings because the payments will be save until the end of a campaign and it's so great for the near future.

Yusuf214

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:52:24 PM

Ibviously bounty is the best way to earn more money than airdrop but bounty requires more effort.
kinki32

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:05:23 PM

If you choose crypto freelanse then will be good airdrop with bounty. But bounty more profitable anyway.
orcuncanli

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:09:54 PM

why do you ask such a question like that? its not one way or another, you can do both. however its depends to which airdrop or which bounty. in airdrops everybody gets the same amount but bounties distributed by ranking system
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:16:46 PM

I don't know much about airdrops but bounty is a nice and cool way of making money out of almost nothing. I think bounty would give you more money, because there are many bounties going on at same time and you are not prohibited to participate in all if meet the criteria.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:33:09 PM

I prefer doing bounties as it rewards you with how you spend your time with it. Most airdrop coins are now in the dumpsites and never ever came back again. But if a legit one is giving away a portion of their coins just for sharing their page in social medias or even just for staying in their telegram group, then who would've not wanted to right? It's once in a blue moon though, for a coin like that to appear.

Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:56:06 PM

OP there's no need for this question because if your smart you will do all kinds of job here even it's hard like accept everything or join in everything in crypto to earn.I try always any ways to earn here like now that i trade,i join campaign already,i play gambling,tokens that i buy all of most ways to earn in crypto i do that.Moreover try always and do hardwork now so even not good happen in crypto in your country like they ban it you already save some money for the secure of your future.

Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:05:12 PM

both of them are profitable .. but for me bounty more interesting to do. because for me usually income from bounty is much bigger than airdrop. only if bounty most paid / month. and airdrop is usually faster payment than bounty but sometimes the price of coins is very low so that income is not too big from airdrop.

Amilhussin24

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:20:52 AM

Airdrop can also earn more, but not all the time, sometimes can earn and sometimes cannot. Bounty campaign is one the most profitable campaign. You can earn more from bounty than airdrop.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:34:02 AM

You can earn more from bounty programs than airdrops you can see on some of the ico that has chart that bounty has more allocated tokens than airdrops.  and also you can join a multiple bounty in just one ico like twitter,sig campaign and telegram you participate to those bounty at the same time.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

Of course it's better to earn with programs of bounty. I carefully choose the company so as not to waste my time on promoting the garbage project.
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:19:05 AM

For now, airdrops are not a good option, since most of the airdrops have become a scam, and even if they are handed out, the tokens are worthless.
Bounty thread  looks more better, if you choose a good ICO project, although you get the rewards the number of tokens, may not much, but if they x10. It is a very good returns. Grin

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Rida Zafar

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:27:32 AM

No doubt, bounty is the best to earn more money than airdrop.and also bounty needs more time more effort.
STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:37:41 AM

In bounty it is much more likely to earn coins. It is necessary to apply more effort than in the airdrops, but more often it is much more profitable. But if you have free time to deal with bounty, then I think you can take part in airdrops.

ellabanana

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:43:40 AM

I believe bounties are way better than airdrop. Yes with airdrop, you earn free coins, but you can't also withdraw that one actually, but with bounties, it will take time to earn but it's more secure and reliable. With hardwork, you'll reap the fruit later on. But, they both have it's own advantage and disadvantage.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: