Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is the best to earn more? airdrop or bounty?  (Read 2840 times)
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 08:34:22 AM

How much you can earn in airdrop and bounty? Which is the fastest way in earning?
If you are a great author and feature an excessive rating in the forum, look at a bounty like a signature campaign
very worthwhile due to the truth there are numerous campaigns that pay the use of btc, but with confined individuals. For now, it's far very tough to get a campaign that is without a doubt legitimate, lots of them do now not pay and absolutely depart.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 09:54:21 AM

for me you can earn higher rewards in bounty campaigns compare to airdrops but most of the airdrops are scams and i think there are also scam projects in bounty campaigns also.
Yes more of them, but its not mean all of them is scam there are legitimate airdrop we can see every where i know a persons who continue earn by only participating in airdrop.

Airdrop and bounty is two different things both have potential to earn , but you can earn higher in bounties.

Airdrop most of the time ask or required to have a kyc while bounties you can choose a project you dont have kyc.
And the task required for both is two different way also in airdrop there are only few requirements and you only need to do it once.
While in bounties you need to follow the rules and the camp you are participating in weekly basis if you want to earn stakes to get higher rewards.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 09:58:23 AM

if there are only 2 choices then the best is a Bounty. You can generate more rewards when you participate in bounty campaigns, but if you participate with airdrops of course it will only waste your time, even though the rules of the airdrops campaign are so easy but the results are not comparable to your work.

It still depends on the project, if there is a good project and they do airdrop or bounty campaign, then it's rewarding on both, so if you are going to participate in airdrops or bounty campaign just check the project that you are participating there is always a profit if you invest or participate in the right project at the right time.
Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 10:55:04 AM

Of course the best earn ways bounty and airdrop just a small show door because you can join different bounty and you can earn different many coins. But airdrop never give you more money and their services some amount with huge people.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 11:59:59 AM

A bounty hunters are no specific earning in joining in bounty and airdrop because there is two possible to happen like they earn or they got nothing from participating.

About the fastest earning is the gambling but it also the most risky to lose your money. But the good with the crypto they have trading that a trader can earn money but depends if the coin is for shorterm or longterm.
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 12:23:09 PM

A bounty hunters are no specific earning in joining in bounty and airdrop because there is two possible to happen like they earn or they got nothing from participating.

About the fastest earning is the gambling but it also the most risky to lose your money. But the good with the crypto they have trading that a trader can earn money but depends if the coin is for shorterm or longterm.

Don't rely too much on the bounty because the income of the money there isn't too big even can be said to just waste time if there is free time so I think it can be promoted and still work should be prioritized.

Not everyone can gamble I think it's a dead end where people playing gambling will run out of money in an instant.

Trading with skills then I think it's the best where we can look for coins that have potential in a short time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 12:27:54 PM

If you get lucky and find the airdrop of a legit listed project with good token value then its all good  but the fact is that over 90% airdrops are useless and never get any value or even listed anywhere. As far as bounty campaigns are concerned i am sure most people are scammed their too in many campaigns but i still rate it above airdrops because most of the campaigns are still paying and they do have some value on exchanges as well.

Kaliecious

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 12:34:39 PM

now too many airdrops are scams, they are only looking for followers and profit only.
now the bounty is also not very good compared to 2017-2018. maybe because the crypto effect has worsened lately

Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 12:43:27 PM

Bounty campaigns should have the highest reward but sometimes bounty rewards can be lower to the level of rewards you can get from Airdrops, the higher the quality of the bounty the higher your reward

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 12:54:58 PM

now too many airdrops are scams, they are only looking for followers and profit only.
now the bounty is also not very good compared to 2017-2018. maybe because the crypto effect has worsened lately
Even the effects of market is worst is doesnt mean they scam people because the team of the project is the scammer.
Many of the bounty including the airdrops take advatanges to us because they use bounty hunters to advertise their scam project and the investors will lose money and the hunters will wasting time of participating.
ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 01:01:33 PM

I do not know how to explain a 2018 post digged up lol.
But in reality, both airdrops and bounties are good, and rewarding.

Depending on what you feel about each project and your level of participation in them. For example, the keybase stellar airdrop; it was a hit for all qualified participants.
Likewise, bounty, Sero, Harmony, Tokoin, and loads of others was also a hit for participants.

Just determine in your heart what to follow, and do it rightly.

t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 01:11:44 PM

If you ask this in 2017 of course I will answer airdrop as the fastest way to make money because everyone gets almost $ 1000 every day and don't talk about airdrops if it's over 2017

Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 01:20:33 PM

How much you can earn in airdrop and bounty? Which is the fastest way in earning?
well in 2018 when you posted this?there are still at least Good numbers of Airdrops that pays value to their airdroppers but now?i believe that very rare occasion that i come to read proof that airdrop is still profitable.

While in Bounty?if you can at least Join a legit Bounty with many skills or job you can offer then the opportunity to gain is there.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 01:22:32 PM

If you ask this in 2017 of course I will answer airdrop as the fastest way to make money because everyone gets almost $ 1000 every day and don't talk about airdrops if it's over 2017
Well, those days are gone and for me, it will be impossible to happen again in the world of cryptocurrency.
Besides those easy money you told, there are also a lot of people who got scammed there, or also lot of people lost money who invested in cryptocurrency on those dates, especially bull run 2017 - 2018.
So for now, I'd rather choose bounty over airdrop, much better if you will work on something and gain, not just by fill some form and wait for the money  Cheesy

luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 01:28:24 PM

It is obvious that bounty will definitely help you to make more money, I also participate in bounty to make profit and invest in my favorite altcoins. can participate in airdrop, sometimes there are a few good airdrops to help you get profit
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 02:16:44 PM

The best is bounty, you will be able to earn more reward here but airdrop is the fastest way to earn, within weeks to a month you will get your airdrop tokens but it's not the same with bounty, they take time, sometimes weeks and sometimes years

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:17:33 PM

The best is bounty, you will be able to earn more reward here but airdrop is the fastest way to earn, within weeks to a month you will get your airdrop tokens but it's not the same with bounty, they take time, sometimes weeks and sometimes years
It might be those "long-time ago" question but to add up to discussion, I believe that bounties especially the IEOs would take pretty long time to earn something from them as I see it as they're counted into stakes and the tokens allocated to those stakes would be done after the projects roadmap into gaining investors finished.
It's pretty long time actually and I believe that some run for 3 months.
Airdrops are quicker ones, because from what I've seen before they're airdropped once the bounty starts running already.
Catch is there are some airdrops that would require KYC and I ain't one of the fans at those rules.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:19:09 PM

Bounty and airdrop are not the same as before, there are too few successful projects and delay in token distribution. You will waste time with them because you will wait many months to be able to receive rewards from them. It is better to try to make a profit from trading, it will help you to make more profit and faster

Devotea

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:20:42 PM

Generally, bounty can never be compared to airdrop, yes you go through more stress of posting and submitting links on thread weekly but if the project scales through and list well and you get paid. You will definitely enjoy the benefits. So yes Bounty pays more
litepool.ru

Activity: 531

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:44:20 PM

Generally, bounty can never be compared to airdrop, yes you go through more stress of posting and submitting links on thread weekly but if the project scales through and list well and you get paid. You will definitely enjoy the benefits. So yes Bounty pays more
Bounty will pay more, but you will need to wait longer to receive it. Airdrop will take less time and you do not need to wait too long to receive money, if you participate in a good airdrop then I believe you will receive an amount similar to bounty.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: