Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:51:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is the best to earn more? airdrop or bounty?  (Read 2843 times)
reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 07:55:34 AM

In my own opinion, I think bounties can earn you more than airdrops. While airdrops are a one-time task, bounties are done on a daily basis on the end of the campaign. This poses why it pays much more than airdrops. Well, that doesn't mean airdrops don't pay. Ofcourse they do but on a very rare occasion.

andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 08:08:44 AM

In my own opinion, I think bounties can earn you more than airdrops. While airdrops are a one-time task, bounties are done on a daily basis on the end of the campaign. This poses why it pays much more than airdrops. Well, that doesn't mean airdrops don't pay. Ofcourse they do but on a very rare occasion.
indeed bounty campaigns are more often successful than airdrop but you should know that if you limit your limits then to be able to get money will be very difficult, take your free time to do both because in my opinion the bounty campaign and airdrop can provide a lot of profit if done everything.
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 08:09:20 AM

Obviously bounty will help you earn more money. But why not make the most of opportunities? Join airdrop and bounty at the same time, I believe you will get more money
true, it's better to join both because both of them can also make money if done, for example OGN many who make money from the airdrop because the price of the token is quite expensive and entered the binance market too
We rarely find Airdrop like that, most Airdrops only waste time and don't get any reward, For Bounty, it's the same, recently Bounty is just wasting our energy and time Because when end the Bounty we often get nothing, Did not get token or get token but no value in Exchange.
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 08:11:57 AM

Bounty programs has the highest amount of rewards than airdrops,although airdrops has a very easy to none task , bounty has different ways of earning coins depending on your knowledge and talent.
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 08:20:16 AM

like the title "the best to produce more" of course it is bounty and the fastest to produce is airdrop because most airdrops have only a few tasks and are usually distributed quickly

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 08:50:58 AM

Both but be fully prepared because what you are trying to do won't always give you money, since 2019 I've joined over 13 bounty projects and 9 projects are already out of my list because some turned scam even before payment and others dumped to penny

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 08:53:10 AM

Only by taking part in personal airdrop and Bounty campaigns can you immediately draw certain conclusions on the benefits of a particular activity.  over the past four months, I have been directly involved in the big 10 airdrops and in three Bounty companies.  In the current Bounty Company, I participate for 3 weeks and the last fourth, and before that I participated in the BBOD 2 week signature campaign, which paid me the coins in full but their value is a thousand times lower than the declared one, and there is also a problem with listing.  Another signature company, BuyAnylight, still promises rewards after IEO.  During the same period, only one airdrop paid me a full fee, but the price of Coinsbit tokens also fell by even more than 1000 a thousand times.  And the team itself is to blame, because they sold the coins themselves, while blocking users for sale.  the fact is that they promise a reward in the Bounty companies always a little more than for the participants of the air drop, but the results are almost the same.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 08:59:26 AM

Both but be fully prepared because what you are trying to do won't always give you money, since 2019 I've joined over 13 bounty projects and 9 projects are already out of my list because some turned scam even before payment and others dumped to penny
I am not too surprised by that because there are currently so many bounty campaigns that look scam only bounty campaigns that have been registered at the exchange can provide a guarantee of success so if you don't want to be hit by a scam you should be able to do research before participating in a campaign or airdrop .

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Eplus_Team

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 09:58:32 AM

Most of the airdrops are fake today so I dont find any comparison between them. If you participate in the bounty by doing proper research, then it is possible to earn a large amount of income, which is not possible by airdrop in any way. If you participate on 100 airdrops you will get something from the maximum 2/3 airdrops...
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 10:26:20 AM

Most of the airdrops are fake today so I dont find any comparison between them. If you participate in the bounty by doing proper research, then it is possible to earn a large amount of income, which is not possible by airdrop in any way. If you participate on 100 airdrops you will get something from the maximum 2/3 airdrops...

Sorry but when you say 2/3 airdrops, do you mean two-third or 66.66% OR do you mean only around 2 or 3 out of 100 airdrops are legit and consider profitable?

But honestly, most airdrops now on telegram are fake. The only legit ones are the one being held on a known exchange.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 10:42:00 AM

as per my knowledge only bonuties are profitable , airdrop 90% is scam. best way to join airdropalert.com  bounty
It means that your knowledge is still very little, because in the past there were also many bounties that were scam (2018) and could even reach 95% of bounties when they were scam, so if you say that only bounties are profitable, then you need to study harder from now.

Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 02:11:03 PM

as per my knowledge only bonuties are profitable , airdrop 90% is scam. best way to join airdropalert.com  bounty
Airdropalert was one of my favorite crypto airdrop website. but nowadays I just follow this website for the latest update about upcoming airdrop(fork)coin. instead of airdrop social media bounty is best now. so I am more interested in bounty campaign. most of the airdrop project are scam at all
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 02:16:26 PM

This question needs to be rephrased. If you ask which one is more rewarding, then obviously bounties will be the answer. But then, the amount of effort that you needs to put in these bounties may be much higher when compared to that in airdrops. Anyway, it is up to you. Whether you want to spend 1 minutes for $1 worth of tokens, or you are going for $10 worth of tokens by spending a few hours of your time.
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 02:16:35 PM

How much you can earn in airdrop and bounty? Which is the fastest way in earning?
Join bounty campaigns instead of airdrops. Bounty take longer time than airdrop but if you join a good project you can earn more. Most airdrop project that I joined are scams . However,  the amount you will earn depends on the success of the bounty.
Krabby

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

https://primedao.eth.link/#/

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 03:13:43 PM

Join both, and you will definitely get more money. Never waste anything in this market because maybe in the future you will regret it. I never compare airdrops and bounty, because if you participate in a good campaign, the profit is the same.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance
princerepon

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 11:34:40 PM

How much you can earn in airdrop and bounty? Which is the fastest way in earning?

Best way for more earning is bounty and easiest or fastest way is airdrop. In bounty you have to work several hours per day for single project but airdrop is one time job. Just fill the form and join their social channel that's it. But you will never get much reward from airdrop. For more big reward you need to join bounty program. If you need a recommendation then i will go with bounty.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 11:38:32 PM

Neither airdrop campaigns or participation in Bounty programs helps you earn.
Airdrop sends u token worth 0.1$, while Bounties send rewards you will never be able to sell.

Just take your time and learn trading, Bounty is for leisure not a main source to earn
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 11:49:51 PM

Airdrop distribution is also long time process as bounty project. Bounty allocation you can see before joining any campaign which isn't possible in airdrop. You can participate in airdrop again in next bullrun. Airdrop rewards is below transaction cost. To earn huge good altcoins I think you should do bounty. Airdrop will give a tiny bit rewards to protect price drop and increase more hold users.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 11:55:42 PM

Based on my own experience, it is difficult to pick one exactly. I have involved in many bounties that don't what a pen while some airdrop has given substantial return and vice versa. Most people will pick bounties, but there are some airdrops out there with little tasks that reward better than long months bounty tasks.

Chukwunonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 07:43:05 AM

In my opinion, bounty tends to pay better than airdrop in most cases. I understand that some airdrop could be very lucrative, but when we consider the amount that projects are willing to distribute for airdrops and that they would distribute for bounties. The bounty would be higher, if we're taking an average.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: