Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is the best to earn more? airdrop or bounty?  (Read 2840 times)
Hasan905

Activity: 145
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 01:32:45 PM

If you can pickup a real bounty program from a real and promising project, Bounty will be better for you to earn some extra.
Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 01:48:55 PM

How much you can earn in airdrop and bounty? Which is the fastest way in earning?
If you are lucky you can earn 100$ from bounties, gone are the days where you can earn a thousand dollars from a single bounty project, now it's not possible anymore, and it's same thing for Airdrops too, they hardly have good values

Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 02:57:53 PM

The more efforts you do the more reward you can earn in bounties and the other side airdrop requires less and one time efforts and reward is almost fix if you're not capable to make referrals so basically you may expect higher rewards with bounties but you have to do work hard with full of patience if the bounty is genuine then you will have earn good amount of tokens/coins in bounty compared to airdrop.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 03:33:41 PM

Bounty is the best to earn more because most hunters don't follow rules which disqualifies most from getting rewards and as such the reward pool for deligent workers is always high. Secondly bounty has high budget than airdrop with few participants unlike airdrop that records thousands of participants in the campaign. Focus on bounty always follow the rules.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 07:43:05 PM

Bounty is the best to earn more because most hunters don't follow rules which disqualifies most from getting rewards and as such the reward pool for deligent workers is always high. Secondly bounty has high budget than airdrop with few participants unlike airdrop that records thousands of participants in the campaign. Focus on bounty always follow the rules.

Airdrop is generally easy to follow since there isn't any hard requirements and its only a one time task unlike bounty which generally ends after a long period of time and you have to do all the tasks as asked throughout the time period. The task in airdrop is a lot easy to follow and that is also the reason why airdrop pool is kept so low as compared to bounty pool.
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 572

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 07:51:14 PM

Airdrop is generally easy to follow since there isn't any hard requirements and its only a one time task unlike bounty which generally ends after a long period of time and you have to do all the tasks as asked throughout the time period. The task in airdrop is a lot easy to follow and that is also the reason why airdrop pool is kept so low as compared to bounty pool.
Airdrop is basically just a one-off assignment and then awaits announcement for distribution because many are hunted and I don't like airdrop because of small rewards, even though it's an easy task.

But I prefer a bounty with a high pool and also add insight into how to promote the correct course with the provisions of the rules applied to the bounty.

I am sure there are still many bounty enthusiasts even though there are many scamer on the project.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 08:06:30 PM

Airdrop is the fastest way to get a profit but not so much. Usually the reward is small compare to bounty project. For me the best one to get profit is always bounty project. The reward is high and the task is not really that hard. Especially signature or content creator is good one.

aakay

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 07:34:03 AM

I think airdrop is the fastest way cause it usually involve only simple tasks like a one time retweet, or tweet and thats all. But bounties you will really have to work for a specified period of time with rules and guidelines to follow too. But rewards from bounties are greater though. But so bad bounties are not really paying well recently
bhalwalbhalwal

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 07:47:59 AM

Both the concepts airdrop and bounty are of prime importance for those who looks out to receive some reward tokens in an ICO program.

The basic difference here is that in an airdrop, the participants can be able to get free tokens without paying a dime or doing any work as a substitute.

But, this is not the case with bounties. In a bounty, the participant should undertake some responsible tasks to get their token accolades.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 07:49:42 AM

I thought about you, as long as Airdrop doesn't have difficult rules, that's good enough. in the past few days, I have begun to pay attention to the development of airdrop. it's just that, in matters of payment, the bounty is certainly more than the airdrop.
most people use both, even more so if the airdrop is proven to pay.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Etepo74

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 09:26:16 AM

For me, the best way is through bounties. You get more rewards through it. It is also up to you to decide how much of tokens you can work for unlike airdrops where your tokens are fixed. When you do bounties you get Stakes and this can be increased by you depending on how much work you decide to put in it.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 10:12:01 AM

If you can pickup a real bounty program from a real and promising project, Bounty will be better for you to earn some extra.
Well, it is true. It is only if you can become part of a promising project that will really pay you as a bounty hunter because most of the bounties right now are a scam. It is the same as airdrop, there is no much-paying airdrop unlike before, they are all just a waste of time.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 10:23:01 AM

Well, it is true. It is only if you can become part of a promising project that will really pay you as a bounty hunter because most of the bounties right now are a scam. It is the same as airdrop, there is no much-paying airdrop unlike before, they are all just a waste of time.
Indeed and thats the sad part of airdrop and bounty, your earnings depend on the project. It can be profitable if you find a good bounty/airdrop to participate in, but if you dont then its a waste of time. I remember last 2017 bull run, though scam is already existing during those times but still many projects are legit that gives the hunters a profit that we cant easily forget.

SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 01:46:00 PM

But for bounty, you can do research and find good campaigns. I research a lot of bounty projects before joining them to avoid wasting time. And if we find a good campaign, it will be much more profitable than airdrops
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 01:58:22 PM

Generally I think bounty programs can offer substantial rewards. The coins that have airdrops are generally not great in my opinion.

Right, bounty offers more reward than airdrops. In my opinion, almost 95% airdrops are either fake or worthless and it wastes our valuable time to participate but some real good airdrops we can find like Origin, Cartesi recently. I prefer to do bounty than airdrops excepts good ones.
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 02:01:30 PM

Airdrop and bounty are the same, there are many scams but there are also many good projects for us to join. And this is not the fastest way for you to make money, you need to wait a few months for them to be able to distribute tokens to you and you can sell them at exchanges.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 02:13:40 PM

No one of the two is the fastest way of earning in the crypto because it is a slowly way of earning and not sure if you get reward by joining that.  More people are joining this two but better before joining you must make a research about campaign or the project they promoting.

Bounty and airdroo is not good of earning and I've never join that unless I see more projects are successful.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 03:38:51 PM

I think that the era of good project is no more as we see many bounty hunters are scammed for their labour and this is bad feeling that soon bounty hunters will give up on the projects. I have read many hunters in telegram groups being discouraged.
Bounty should be the higher earn but either way, scam is too much.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 12:31:00 PM

I prefer bounties, only because they look more honest. You are doing a certain job for the project.
A video, an article or a forum signature or reposts is not important. You move with the project for a while, one way or another, delving into its subtleties and eventually get a reward for your work.
Airdrops are like asking for alms.

DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 12:46:45 PM

Not quite sure if one of them is the best to earn,

We all know that airdrop and bounty campaigns are not profitable anymore. If we are in the year 2016-2017, we can say that bounty is the best but for now, both of them won't give you any profit anymore. Almost airdrop and bounties are scam and just a waste of time.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄