Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is the best to earn more? airdrop or bounty?  (Read 2840 times)
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 02:51:03 PM

I think it's best to make more money by participating in bonuses. Because we can make money with some jobs at once. The bonus you work for a real product development company. Most airdrops are phishing or collecting user information.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kezacky

Activity: 743
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 05:52:40 PM

if the choice is only airdrop then the best is a Bounty as well as to generate a lot of profit certainly participate in the bounty campaign. Airdrop prizes are not worth the bounty campaign, but to make more, do both.

sangjoewara

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 06:07:24 PM

if the choice is only airdrop then the best is a Bounty as well as to generate a lot of profit certainly participate in the bounty campaign. Airdrop prizes are not worth the bounty campaign, but to make more, do both.
What you have to understand is that each Airdrop and Bounty have different allocations and different duration and ways of working, and indeed if you want to get more results, it is better to follow both, only in this case each person must do as much research as possible to let both of them work not in vain.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 06:08:44 PM

Airdrop is basically just a one-off assignment and then awaits announcement for distribution because many are hunted and I don't like airdrop because of small rewards, even though it's an easy task.

But I prefer a bounty with a high pool and also add insight into how to promote the correct course with the provisions of the rules applied to the bounty.

Its best for newbies actually since they aren't able to participate or doesn't feel like actively promoting. BTW sometime small rewards are also enough. Well it comes down to hunters choice in the end. If you are willing to devote time then go for bounty otherwise airdrop .

I am sure there are still many bounty enthusiasts even though there are many scamer on the project.

It is risky but yeah there are still many hunters given the rewards they would get if everything goes alright.
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 06:16:31 AM

I will suggest bounty. Because currently most airdrop are scam. About 90% airdrop are scam. On the other hand, there is still a fair chance of earning money from bounty. That's why I will suggest bounty.

KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 07:06:06 AM

If you are the type who likes taking risks then Airdrops and bounties are good for you, the reason why I involved risk is because Airdrops and bounties fails most times, meaning you won't get anything sometime, I'm new to bounty myself but old hunters complains too much about fake or scam bounty projects but I had my luck with Airdrops

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 07:48:18 AM

I'm very familiar with both airdrops and bounties but do not be misleaded, you can earn from both sides, sometimes airdrops pays more than bounties, Bmy.guide bounty pays me 10$ for 4weeks bounty campaign and origin protocol pays me over 100$ reward, better to engage in both

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 08:13:51 AM

I'm very familiar with both airdrops and bounties but do not be misleaded, you can earn from both sides, sometimes airdrops pays more than bounties, Bmy.guide bounty pays me 10$ for 4weeks bounty campaign and origin protocol pays me over 100$ reward, better to engage in both

Earning depends on bounty itself, and your rankings on sites! Higher ranked members always earn more, and people with social network profiles with 10k followers!
I agree with you, it's good to engage in both. When I participate in bounty I usually participate in all their airdrops, it's not hard to do that, and that always adds a nice amount of tokens to my wallet! In the meantime everyone should work on boosting their accounts, in that way you can make more money from bounties.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 08:28:52 AM

Airdrops and bounty pass through the same checks in order to ascertain their authenticity and even how likely the coin will succeed. However, bounty programs normally have high token allocations than the airdrop hence it will be better to spend the time and efforts on bounty programs than airdrops.

DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 09:10:21 AM

Between airdrops and bounties the fastest paying campaign is airdrops but rewards varies, either bounties or airdrop what you may earn in $$$$ is unknown, I've earned 5$ from bounties before and earned more in airdrops, so it doesn't matter which one you join, rewards can't be predicted
LazerPanther

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 12:57:33 PM

I will suggest bounty. Because currently most airdrop are scam. About 90% airdrop are scam. On the other hand, there is still a fair chance of earning money from bounty. That's why I will suggest bounty.
90% bounty is also a scam, you will not be able to easily earn money from bounty at the present time. Most projects will fail, or they will find many reasons to delay token distribution
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 01:34:03 PM

90% bounty is also a scam, you will not be able to easily earn money from bounty at the present time. Most projects will fail, or they will find many reasons to delay token distribution
But you can easily research scam and valid projects. So you can avoid scam projects easily, with airdrop everything shady so it's hard to recognize who is scam among them.

cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 02:13:32 PM

But you can easily research scam and valid projects. So you can avoid scam projects easily, with airdrop everything shady so it's hard to recognize who is scam among them.
see the project scam not so easy but also not difficult. that's because sometimes we are fooled by some unexpected aspects that can occur when the program finishes. everything is almost like gambling, but with skills that continue to develop, we can minimize the risk of project scams.

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 02:50:07 PM

I've earned not less than 4k from bounties I'm combined since 2018 but 2019 was worse than 2018, I think few airdrops from popular projects most expecially from binance have very high rewards and for bounties the results are unknown, you need more than energy to get good rewards from bounties

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 04:04:22 PM

How can you compare bounty with airdrop earning! They are not comparable, bounty is the best to earn more than airdrop,  airdrop usually gives very little token/coin worth $10-20, while in bounty sometimes you can earn very good reward, it is very obvious that bounty give good reward than airdrop.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 04:11:13 PM

How can you compare bounty with airdrop earning! They are not comparable, bounty is the best to earn more than airdrop,  airdrop usually gives very little token/coin worth $10-20, while in bounty sometimes you can earn very good reward, it is very obvious that bounty give good reward than airdrop.
They are comparable because they are mostly scam so people are comparing
 airdrop that pays a little and bounty that promise big but
never pays the participants so they still aren’t comparable?remember that most
of those airdrop and bounty are scammers and the only way
to stop them is to not joining so in time there will be no compliance and the scam
will never be spread.they are asking hunter to join so their
scam project will be advertised for free and after that what?if you are a long time
hunters then you know the answer.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 04:44:30 PM

I've earned not less than 4k from bounties I'm combined since 2018 but 2019 was worse than 2018, I think few airdrops from popular projects most expecially from binance have very high rewards and for bounties the results are unknown, you need more than energy to get good rewards from bounties

I am not surprised. I am someone who participated in a number of bounties during 2018 and first half of 2019. The rewards were better in 2018. However, I never received large rewards like you, because I was mostly concentrating on the social media bounties. 2019 was a very bad year. The rewards were very low, and most of the bounties refused to pay any rewards to the bounty hunters.
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 04:52:13 PM

How can you compare bounty with airdrop earning! They are not comparable, bounty is the best to earn more than airdrop,  airdrop usually gives very little token/coin worth $10-20, while in bounty sometimes you can earn very good reward, it is very obvious that bounty give good reward than airdrop.
They are comparable because they are mostly scam so people are comparing
 airdrop that pays a little and bounty that promise big but
never pays the participants so they still aren’t comparable?remember that most
of those airdrop and bounty are scammers and the only way
to stop them is to not joining so in time there will be no compliance and the scam
will never be spread.they are asking hunter to join so their
scam project will be advertised for free and after that what?if you are a long time
hunters then you know the answer.

No they are not comparable and before you go condemning bounty campaign, remember not all of them are scammers, there are good ones if you can spend some time to look, and i will repeat it again,  bounty and airdrop are not comparable, 
Your current campaign is Called Bounty,  can you compare it with any airdrop? Is there any airdrop that will pay you this much? And please don't tell me different.
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 05:22:57 PM

It's really good opportunity for you to earn like this. Not like you but i do bounties seasonally and get around 1K from all the bounties which were great in 2018. But most of the bounties were scam and i left the bounties for some time. From my experience, i understand that only good bounties are available in the market when the year's going to end and that's means from November to March is the best time for looking good bounties. Also airdrop and bounties are all separate things, Just like moon and sun.  Grin

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 06:00:24 PM

I am not surprised. I am someone who participated in a number of bounties during 2018 and first half of 2019. The rewards were better in 2018. However, I never received large rewards like you, because I was mostly concentrating on the social media bounties. 2019 was a very bad year. The rewards were very low, and most of the bounties refused to pay any rewards to the bounty hunters.
2019 year was good for both social and signature, you just missed some good campaign. Even 4k rewards also low some signature. My research says that best reward was in Thinkcoin and coinhe, over 15k. Now if anyone compare to the highest airdrop, that will be totally meaningless. Airdrop is very easy work anyone can participate in both at a time, so don't make fight between them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: