Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is the best to earn more? airdrop or bounty?  (Read 2840 times)
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2020, 06:47:21 AM

Bounties is the best way to earn simply because rewards are higher than airdrops, bounties thus have many disappointments compared to Airdrops, Airdrop campaigns easily pay participants, also bounties requires lots of time and energy but Airdrops requires few minutes to hour
That's right, if you find a good campaign and join them. Surely you will get quite a lot of money, personally I also just participate in bounty because it doesn't really waste my time. Just do research before you join, I believe we will avoid bounty scams

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 11:12:17 AM

Bounties is the best way to earn simply because rewards are higher than airdrops, bounties thus have many disappointments compared to Airdrops, Airdrop campaigns easily pay participants, also bounties requires lots of time and energy but Airdrops requires few minutes to hour
That's right, if you find a good campaign and join them. Surely you will get quite a lot of money, personally I also just participate in bounty because it doesn't really waste my time. Just do research before you join, I believe we will avoid bounty scams
You will definitely receive a more higher rewards in joining or participating bounty campaigns rather than airdrops because most of the time airdrops only distributes a small amount of profit. Unlike in bounty campaigns, if you join a good and legitimate bounty campaign you could receive fantastic rewards.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 11:24:36 AM

You will definitely receive a more higher rewards in joining or participating bounty campaigns rather than airdrops because most of the time airdrops only distributes a small amount of profit. Unlike in bounty campaigns, if you join a good and legitimate bounty campaign you could receive fantastic rewards.
It's hard for you to find a good and legitimate bounty right now. There are a few bounty running and they are listed at the exchange, but their budget is too low. You can only get a few dozen $ for many months of work

Shohag123

Activity: 385
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 10:58:32 AM

Two years ago i have earned huge amount of money from Airdrop.That time i didn’t know about bounty.But now airdrop pays a little money.Only those people who refer some people can earn good amount of money from Airdrop.But in bounty requires lots of time and if they scam us by not giving us any coin then it's a waste of time.

Now i am joining bounty and till now only 1 bounty pays me 500+$.So if anyone have a follower+ Btt higher status + they can write article, then they can surely earn huge amount of money.You just have to choose right project.     
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2020, 03:58:59 PM

But in bounty requires lots of time and if they scam us by not giving us any coin then it's a waste of time.

Now i am joining bounty and till now only 1 bounty pays me 500+$.So if anyone have a follower+ Btt higher status + they can write article, then they can surely earn huge amount of money.You just have to choose right project.     
Without any risks, none can earn a lot of money. In the past, i did a lot of bounty in 2018 and most of them were scammed bounty hunters. So, all of the bounty hunters need to research about any project before joining that. Nowadays, many scam busters are doing that researching about any new projects and make awareness in the community about it which helps the community a lot. Thanks for that to all scam busters.  Cheesy

BTW, congratulations on earning such a good amount from 1 bounty and hope you will earn more. Also try to build your forum account as signature campaign is the most profitable campaign than all others. Best of luck to all bounty hunters.  Wink Cheesy

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 08:25:53 PM

If you only want make money from airdrops and bounties as partime job, I think you should join the airdrop. you only need to spend a little time each day to join the airdrop and its distribution time will also be a lot faster. Hope you can choose good airdrops because there are so many scammer in this market
good airdrops do not appearing very often. As a rule, I see good airdrops only once per month. it’s best to do bounty campaigns because you can earn more money there, but you will need to spend more time

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Shohag123

Activity: 385
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 09:50:03 AM

But in bounty requires lots of time and if they scam us by not giving us any coin then it's a waste of time.

Without any risks, none can earn a lot of money. In the past, i did a lot of bounty in 2018 and most of them were scammed bounty hunters. So, all of the bounty hunters need to research about any project before joining that. Nowadays, many scam busters are doing that researching about any new projects and make awareness in the community about it which helps the community a lot. Thanks for that to all scam busters.  Cheesy

BTW, congratulations on earning such a good amount from 1 bounty and hope you will earn more. Also try to build your forum account as signature campaign is the most profitable campaign than all others. Best of luck to all bounty hunters.  Wink Cheesy
Thanks for your suggestion.And i am now working in improving my btt status so that i can join in signature bounty.Sometimes luck matter.Sometimes i join the bounty and complete all weeks but it scams us.But the most saddest part is that  you think the particular  bounty is scam and you don’t join in this.And it gives a lot of profit to others.   
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 11:55:49 AM

So i would say an airdrop is a good thing to get familar with a project and if you are seriously in interested in the project you should do bounties, as they pay you more money but on the other hand take more time.

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐