Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SMOS / Suprnova Idle worker Notification via email not working?  (Read 101 times)
Alyeska (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:01:22 AM

Within Suprnova the option is there under the "Notifications" tab, and I check boxed "Payout" and "Idle Worker", I always receive a near immediate email about a Payout from the Suprnova Mining pool, but have never / ever received an email about a worker going Idle,

Is this a known issue with Suprnova? In addition I can not find an option under SMOS to have it send me an email about an Idle worker, am I missing something?

the most valued feature I could imagine, would be a near immediate notification if a worker went Idle or had some other issue...

I do have a smart plug that I can monitor Wattage usage / and power on and off, via WiFi regardless of where I am at in the world, and that does give me a fairly good idea if a Rig has dropped from peak mining (wattage falls off of my known full rig draw), but it is not an auto prompt to me, via a ding on my phone, the way I would desire an immediate email or text message to do...

Please share any info about how YOU have resolved this issue, and achieved immediate notifications about an Idle mining rig, via an email prompt, within Suprnova, or Simple Mining Operating System, or a Third party solution...

Thanks,

I really would like to dial in these mining rigs, so that they run with as close to 100% up time as possible, given the occasional reboot. whether that be manually or via wifi while I am at work and not near the rigs,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: