Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:11:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will prices go up again?  (Read 792 times)
uDwcHYO

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:57:27 AM

Are they not growing now? just a small correction

zzz
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:59:35 AM

Its because the total market cap decreases. It was a peak a couple days ago with 800.000.000.000 now its back to 700.000.000.000

Patience is the key for the vault Smiley

Do you have any idea why the marketcap decrease very significant like that?
I hope it will not decrease again since we hope this future technology world getting more popular.
Im sure it will bounce back to $800 biillion by next week  it only went down because of the news that south korea will ban crypto trading ,  but the truth is they will regulate bitcoin trading and as of now  marketcap is recovering slowly.
allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:02:51 AM

The total market is growing, I am sure the price will higher for some new coins, old coins will be more reliable, so I choose to buy some new coins and hold it tightly.

Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:28:55 AM

if  you  don't  panic sell at  the first false  fud  the price shall recover

Korean news  should let buy Eth and Btc at cheap price

but btc still  suffers due to the TX fee and slow network, Eth is  the bettar est choise

Antiqua

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:41:46 AM

top investor is smart people
this market just look like a jungle, so before enter it you must know when and how to exit and also how to survive
we can get profit because someone else loss

so i think if you ask When will prices go up again, just look at big investor mind
they will enter market with a sign
such as news, famous people tweet etc
dont late to follow or you will late to get exit too

Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:38:04 AM

for earlier this month looks like it is not the time. Maybe at the end of this month, the price of coins will start up again and generate a large profit again. so from that time just wait and don't sell loss.
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:00:28 AM

"Everything's in red right now"  Huh  Huh
where you check this? yesterday the price of everything fell. today all coins look green for that reason.
of course there will be ups and downs. if the price is falling, wait patiently and one day it will rise again Smiley

Red or green is a result between difference of yesterday vs present (24 hour).  It is easy to go GREEN after a major dip.

Say you have a coin at $100.  Dipped to $75 yesterday (red)...if it rose to $75.01 now...it will be green.  In this example, it is meaningless.

I try to ignore red/green around times like this.  I look at the graphs instead.

Exactly,  Im looking for a comment like this , thanks for explaining by the way. As per the chart, we can see most of the coins are falling over the weekend and the marketcap fell as well. We cant really tell whether that specific coin was increasing or decreasing if we just look at the green and red coz that only indicates the price changes from the last 24hrs.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:56:31 AM

No one can predict and know for sure when the coin will go up. If you want to always be ready then monitor only market coins always. However, to keep in mind is to buy only when the price comes down and then sell when the price began to soar.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Soke

Activity: 101
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:02:49 AM

Red days are when you bring out your green money.  Buy whenever there's a sale. 
damahua

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:24:10 AM

hopefully, it's healthy
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:34:08 AM

I am not sure we are going to see a great month to be honest, flat will do me as it is much better than going down. Let's remember though to zoom out on the charts and look again. It will make things look a lot better
tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:59:41 AM

No one can says when the price of crypto currency raising up, anytime it is possible to increase the price of crypto currency. That's why we need to trust and believe to the ability of each one, to continue the income coming in your account. I'm sure holding and patience waiting is the best ways to earn income and become rich in the future.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:34:59 PM

I think the profit in trading is now been moved to new ICOs coming into the market, as you can see most of the new ICOs are selling out quickly unlike last quarter of 2017 when they were struggling to raise fund

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:40:58 PM

Everything's in red right now and it's been like this for a while.
Do you think it will get back to normal as soon as closed exchanges reopen?
Is there any other reason that would explain the market being so slow today?

The majority of coins/tokens seem to be going up and down recently. Hold tight and enjoy the ride
MarcJ

Activity: 166
Merit: 18

SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:36:02 PM

in my opinion, maybe it's because new  altcoin is a lot more interesting than the old. so people are very interested to buy it and invest it., maybe in another day the red coin can give a quite attractive price.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:50:09 PM

Everything's in red right now and it's been like this for a while.
Do you think it will get back to normal as soon as closed exchanges reopen?
Is there any other reason that would explain the market being so slow today?

The majority of coins/tokens seem to be going up and down recently. Hold tight and enjoy the ride

This is really how we can make money, knowing how to ride the market is a good thing. You better to learn how to do it properly, the price of every coin is quiet dumping and I see this as a great opportunity to buy more of it. Don't panic because it will not help you better to relax and just enjoy the ups and down.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:54:18 PM

I think not everything was in red it is just almost everything was red but it seems that it's just normal events in everyday life of cryptocurrency world. If you saw red today then tomorrow it will turn green everything has their ups and down so don't be surprised by this you are in the market with lots of people buying and selling.  Wink
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:41:47 AM

No one can says when the price of crypto currency raising up, anytime it is possible to increase the price of crypto currency. That's why we need to trust and believe to the ability of each one, to continue the income coming in your account. I'm sure holding and patience waiting is the best ways to earn income and become rich in the future.
Actually the answer depends on the cryptocurrency you are asking. If you ask about popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, then you do not have to worry because their prices will definitely grow to a lot. But if you ask about Altcoin and the new cryptocurrency, then I can not answer it. It needs more research, analysis, more information, and discussion. You can find the discussions in various facebook groups, and online forums. But as far as I know, the new cryptocurrency that goes into the market, surely the price will soon rise. Basically their price will all go up, but kuragu about the new Altcoin.
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:54:55 AM

Yes, It is also my thinking if maybe this week it will go up again. Everything now is dumping and I'm worried about my small investment. Hopefully it will go back again.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:24:46 AM

Be patience. The secret key of succees in crypto is patience. All early adopter of bitcoin already holding bitcoin for 7 years and they deserve to get it. And we as a newbie in this world we need to wait atleast 5-6 years if we want to become btc early adopter now. The red market is normal after 1 year bullish. Its still above last year price.
You are asking for something the most of them do not have, most people that learn that you can make money trading crypto are not thinking of getting long term profits they are thinking in getting a fortune in a matter of days, their expectations are unrealistic and that is why we see people desperate when the market is going down as a whole.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: