Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:03:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Bounties active topic  (Read 255 times)
Mettius81 (OP)

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:09:32 AM

Hi all,

i'm searching BTC bounties but is very difficoult to find it in time. I would like to start this post in order to help all the bounties hunter to find good signature campaign. I know that there is also this topic active but dont collect all the bounties campaign active.

We can post here the new signature campaign here specially that whith BTC reward.

Simptonym

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:17:36 AM

Bounties with BTC reward is the thing of past when price of BTC was not that high and also trasaction fees were low. Now bounties are only in altcoins (from more valuable ETH sometimes).
Mettius81 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

Bounties with BTC reward is the thing of past when price of BTC was not that high and also trasaction fees were low. Now bounties are only in altcoins (from more valuable ETH sometimes).

Sorry but i know that there are, until some week ago i've received 0.007 per week from United Traders Bounty, and also now there are other BTC reward campaign but many full. So, there are, but are few. If i will find some of this i will post here.

Simptonym

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:31:15 AM

Sorry but i know that there are, until some week ago i've received 0.007 per week from United Traders Bounty, and also now there are other BTC reward campaign but many full. So, there are, but are few. If i will find some of this i will post here.

Oh, ok, didn´t know about. Then good luck on finding these and thanks for posting.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:27:15 PM

You don't need to start another thread about this. Like you said, there's already an active thread about bounty campaigns that pays with btc. And many people help update it everyday. You can find it here.

If you're having a hard time joining one, you can subscribe to the Services board so that you will be notified if there's a new campaign.

Mettius81 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

You don't need to start another thread about this. Like you said, there's already an active thread about bounty campaigns that pays with btc. And many people help update it everyday. You can find it here.

If you're having a hard time joining one, you can subscribe to the Services board so that you will be notified if there's a new campaign.

Which is the service board that you are talking about? There are many board where Bounties campaign are launched.

Thanks
Kr-sama

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:46:54 PM

Which is the service board that you are talking about? There are many board where Bounties campaign are launched.

Thanks

Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Services

This is where Bounty campaigns that are paying in BTC are being launched.
Mettius81 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

Thanks a lot for the answere. I'm partecipating in legolas bounty if someone is interested there will be BTC payment and also token. Hereis the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2705913.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: