Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:34:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your way to find most promising ICOs?  (Read 1335 times)
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:32:42 PM

I look at almost every ICO listed at ICOBENCH, make a fast read of the project and them if it has caught my attention I will go to its social network.. if they are big enought I will read whitepaper and then decide what to do.
miracle24

Activity: 309
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 08:39:36 PM

I joined ico based on friends suggestion and from a telegram group.
CaptainCaptcha

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:51:17 PM

First of all I'd rather stay away from pages that top the best ICOs, they are generally paid to do that, so to find the best I generally search this forum or I search for Telegram groups with a decent amount of members, after I chose a few ICOs and check their whitepapers to know more about them.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:04:45 PM

I follow Telegram group for price prediction and project involvement. I read article such as Medium, Steemit and view source code like Github.
Other way around i watch video on youtube. There's alot of crypto guru there.
Godpikin

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:19:55 PM

You can do much research especially on Youtube, read web pages on google as regarding people's reviews and finally, take time to go through their website to get more facts there.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:22:21 PM

I recently started to use a platform downwards approach to finding new projects Smiley. Let's say a new NEO project is going to be launched, chances are that this will be mentioned in the NEO channels, NEO news websites etc. After that I'll look into stuff like long term vision, metrics, team, uniqueness etc. After that I check where they are based at. Found out several times that there's no point in trying to stay awake until 3am to miss out on the token sale anyway. Also, I tend to check how much was or is going to be sold during presale and how much team keeps (locked up).

I named NEO since it is not that difficult to find great NEO projects, while it is more tricky to find good ETH projects. Besides, I just love $NEO Smiley. One of my favorites is Spotcoin. I recently wrote a piece on why they are a great new project, perhaps this could offer some nice insights about this project and how they try to get the masses involved with crypto in the Black Sea Region (check it out here). Their latest update is about their role within the NEO universe. Check it out here.
bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:24:22 PM

I'd rather look out for telegram groups that are reliable, they leader of the group may get profits but it is okay as long he or she isn't stealing someone's money, after I try to select a few of ICOs and to check their bounty campaigns.
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:37:51 PM

First of all, I pay attention to the team members, whether employees participated in other campaigns, their work experience and achievements. I follow the telegram channel and read the opinions of other participants, I also pay attention to the responses of administrators and how quickly they react. It is important to check the rating of ICODrops.
sam53

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:40:18 PM

There are so many ways to find your own potential ICO campaign. But usually, in a simplified way, I always look on the social networking site then see the evaluation of that campaign to make the most accurate investment decision. I also choose the manager of the campaign such as the Amazix team instead.
bitmybit

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:48:13 PM

Check out the team, check out their social media.  Try to take a look at the company from the view of a customer.  Does their project make you want to buy their product, or use their services?  Do they impress you?  How far along are they with their platform/product?  Nowadays most people promoting a project are getting paid to do it, so it's hard to take the advice of people who are telling you to invest in a project.  Keep your head up out there.  Watch out for projects that seem to good to be true, (They probably are).
cr1st0f

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:49:19 PM

i prefer to look at ico drops, and after that im researching more , like team,idea,community,smart contracts and of course does project have mvp product or not.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

runor

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

Sometimes I look through Steemit or golos, I look in the table of participants if the manager did not see, I look like they think, then I look at the icobench!
bizzargin

Activity: 424

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:54:35 AM

I look at the site, social networks, I consider the team, read the white paper and ask the opinion of experienced participants of bounty and reflect on the product of the project
signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:13:31 AM

What pages, channels, blogs etc?
I think there is already social media that has provided news and choices ico emerging as well as many forums that give the choice of all depending on you in choosing and meticulous in choosing because many ico that contain fraud
Momknows

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

I wanted to scan for some valid offer with reasonable hardcap, yet I wasn't able to bump into any individually noteworthy chance presently.
Amafunkiest

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:51:06 PM

I follow too many expertion twitter and a lot about icos, altcoin, crypto. I use bitcoin talk mostly, but am searching on medium, steemit, telegram, youtube, twitter and the projects website. I believe that it is very important thing to read icos whitepapers. They can include very vital information  you need.
podimanikee

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:44:38 AM

Look at the group, look at their online life. Attempt to investigate the organization from the perspective of a client. Does their venture influence you to need to purchase their item, or utilize their administrations? Do they awe you? How far along would they say they are with their stage/item? These days a great many people advancing a venture are getting paid to do it, so it's difficult to take the counsel of individuals who are instructing you to put resources into a task. Keep your take up off there. Watch out for ventures that appear to great to be valid, (They most likely are).
Gimblaz

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:10:55 PM

for the time being I have not been able to choose a good ico program just following the advice of my senior and i enjoy it
Alex_marik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:18:37 PM

I only use the forum, since I do not trust sites that display ratings and do not trust bloggers. If I like crypto project, I take all the information on the forum or in the telegram channel.
vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:41:47 PM

Investing in Eloncity is very promising, because this project has a competent team, technicians, and clear direction to develop. Join now and feel the benefits. https://eloncity.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: