Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:35:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your way to find most promising ICOs?  (Read 1335 times)
548khen

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:57:59 AM

The way I look to find and best ICO is research about their project, and also in their rating in icobench. That's all the criteria that I look for a best promising ICO.
Comfort1

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:23:04 AM

I always look at the bounty manager, trust and the number of participants in the campaign. At times too, i consider the team members and the roadmap of the project.
inspirone1

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

I'm persuaded that while some of top ICOs is being issued, very soon everybody would know about it, the same thing for example with Uchain. The first day while bounty begins they had over 3000 registrations.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

In order to select a project, you need to spend a lot of time to select it, to analyze the project. It seems to me that today every person should think about how to choose the right investment project. It's really difficult.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:40:48 AM

What pages, channels, blogs etc?

Maybe first look at their rating first, then choose some and compare it with advanced research.
Then join their social media. It seems to be quite effective, at least to slightly filter the current number of ico.
MEMEX

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:54:05 AM

You will not find a place like that, except that provides general reviews. But they can help with at least we can get a little picture of the outline of the project without learning everything one by one. Maybe rating is not a guarantee, but at least there is an initial information provided. And if we have chosen some and done studying them, it seems that intuition will determine the final decision.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:55:55 AM

I usually go to the official website of the project and then check every profile of the team, identify the idea, look for applications, sponsors or popular institutions or entities. I am just doing my own research about the project either on google, youtube, social media, or in this Bitcoin community if some people will talk about it then it would be a must try project. But as a bounty hunter risk is low unlike those investors out there that uses huge amount of money that is why they need to be careful to avoid loss.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
guffie

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:04:51 AM

I usually search through ICO's rating because through that website I could have helped a good project and typically appear at the top. And have a great value. And recently I did the checks resetting like telegram and channel display on the website.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 03:06:22 AM

Use icodrops, i can recommended to you. i have invested wabi, power ledger, naga, bluzelle , credits , libra credit etc. using this great web site. their recommendation is very valuable.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:06:59 AM

I find good ICO by there telegram groups. If the group has a huge community (more than 20k+) I assume that the ICO will most likely to have a success. Also read their whitepapers and website.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:07:31 AM

to know the list of projects that will held ico, you can see the list in icodrops (recommended) because the rating on the website is average true.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:09:03 AM

I searched with various recommendations, starting with icobench.

there are so many ico at this time it is very risky to be shitcoin / icoscam.
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:54:49 AM

There are many approaches to choosing an ico, and one of them is to choose from a campaign manager. The second is probably by recognizing the project team, as there are several projects developed by teams that had been successful in previous projects. And that may be a trendy strategy is to find a successful ico, and buy tokens from decentralized exchange at a cheaper price.
stkkzyni

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:32:49 PM

In my case, check the projects listed in the icodrops sandbox every day and list the project contents and token metrics in my sheet. Also add information on KYC, whitelist, airdrop. In addition, follow up excellent people on youtube and twitter who are not influencers and complement unknown information.
will1982

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:34:39 AM

The way look to find and best ICO is research about their project, and also in their rating in icobench. That's all the criteria that I look for a best promising ICO.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:57:42 PM

When choosing the most promising projects.  I draw your attention to the company's ICO manager.  A good factor is the fame of the team's employees.  Positive feedback in the chat.
alfonshudding

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:59:48 PM

First of all, look out for the team that represents the project and is in charge of its development, look for the people that integrate it on social media and also check their whitepaper and website, look mainly for a polished interface.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:10:58 PM

Simple answer > None!!

I use multiple platforms like this forum, twitter and few crypto and ico related websites to get news about which ICOs are coming in future. But I use NONE of them to rely upon there performance and value.

Most of the blogs and channels gets paid as in bounty for writing content for the upcoming ICOs, they are never 100% genuine.

If an ICO appears interesting, following are the first few basic steps I use to review about it:

1. Read Whitepaper
2. Check out Team members and advisory board
3. Check Partners
4. Check token metrics
5. Check genuinity of team members, advisors and partners if they are really related to that project.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 08:23:11 PM

First of all, look out for the team that represents the project and is in charge of its development, look for the people that integrate it on social media and also check their whitepaper and website, look mainly for a polished interface.
how do you learn the names of the team? I already studied a lot of the company's ico, but never the same people met to check their credibility.
CryptYeah

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:30:23 PM

Channels in the telegraph, where people share information about the new ICO, is complete) There are also a lot of platforms like bountyhyve or something like that. Well, the most common "grandfather" monitoring updates on the forum, too, sometimes allows you to get something useful. Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: