Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:35:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC releases Bitcoin Bucket  (Read 474 times)
LanaWinda

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:32:52 PM

So happy to hear that KFC has received payment by using Bitcoin.
But this is only true in Canada I hope the payment method in KFC by using Bitcoin can apply in all KFC otlets in the world.
So Bitcoin will become more and more global in the real world.
AlexOnix

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:10:42 PM

I would also like to experience buying a chicken bucket with bitcoin, which sounds crazy and makes me pay more expensive fees, but I still experience it. Because this is the future of cryptocurrency, this is a trend.

Soon we'll be seeing on TV ads in which to use something with bitcoin. It's just inevitable, yet it is so popular... everyone will try to take advantage of it

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
criminalbee

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:31:58 PM

KFC releases Bitcoin Bucket

Not yet a day has passed since the company KFC announced the release of Bitcoin Bucket in Canada.

As they say on the official website, the batch will preserve the classic recipe, and delivery will be made only within Canada.

Also on your page in Facebook KFC report: "KFC Canada is representing Bitcoin Bucket. Of course, we do not fully understand what Bitcoin is and how it works, but it can not become an obstacle between you and the delicious chicken. "

More
This is a good news for those who are holding bitcoin. Currently bitcoin is beaten by bad news. I think this time its all good news and bitcoin will climb again anytime soon.
asifcoiner23

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

KFC releases Bitcoin Bucket

Not yet a day has passed since the company KFC announced the release of Bitcoin Bucket in Canada.

As they say on the official website, the batch will preserve the classic recipe, and delivery will be made only within Canada.

Also on your page in Facebook KFC report: "KFC Canada is representing Bitcoin Bucket. Of course, we do not fully understand what Bitcoin is and how it works, but it can not become an obstacle between you and the delicious chicken. "

More
these coins are becoming more and more part of our life's good move by the KFC company Canada.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: