Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:15:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do if u had 100 to 200 dollars ? need HELP ! :'c  (Read 367 times)
batking2 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:55:51 AM

Hi,
So i finally decided to invest some money in the CryptoCurrency market, i have been researching and asking ,but i can't make a decisive decision. so i found this great forum fall of great wise ppl , and you know it's always better to ask people who know what they are doing  Grin  Cheesy , so what would you guys do if you had 100 to 200 dollars ?  Huh  Huh
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

Invest it with cheap tokens and hope it will go up in just a manner of time for easy withdrawal in a lesser time.
ERC20 Token and Capp are cheap for now, but this two could grow anytime.
Specially Capp with a lot of updates that will happen and trading website addtition.
You can see them both at coinmarketcap for more information.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
batking2 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:12:44 PM

Thank you for the tip ^^
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:28:18 PM

Hi,
So i finally decided to invest some money in the CryptoCurrency market, i have been researching and asking ,but i can't make a decisive decision. so i found this great forum fall of great wise ppl , and you know it's always better to ask people who know what they are doing  Grin  Cheesy , so what would you guys do if you had 100 to 200 dollars ?  Huh  Huh
you should invest some altcoins in long-term investment. This will make huge profit and it is more secured investment. But don't invest in tokens because it is unpredictable in future only few of the tokens only make profit for your investment. I prefer the altcoins is good choice for your career. First you should analyse the complete strategy of the cryptocurrency then you should start to the investment it is useful for your future investment.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:45:11 PM

I would buy Bitcoin and then some altcoins with low market caps, but with a promising project. There are many promising projects out there, you just need to look for them. Good luck with it!

germa66

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:51:29 PM

it seems that I prefer to invest in some altcoins at a low price and then keep it for a long time and wait for the price increase.

goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:58:37 PM

Hi,
if I have $100-$200 I think I will invest it in an ICO. It's the best way to spend it and It can even double its price if the ICO is successful. Just be wise when investing, make sure it's legit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Danica22

Activity: 195

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

Hi,
if I have $100-$200 I think I will invest it in an ICO. It's the best way to spend it and It can even double its price if the ICO is successful. Just be wise when investing, make sure it's legit.

So what if the ICO is a scam? He probably lose his money... Better to put your 100-200$ in trading, you can use the scalping technique of trader... Read some article or you can watch on youtube...

mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:27:01 PM

Before you can decide what you should with your money, your first need to know what you need your money to do for you. Sure, maybe you need it to double overnight. But let's be realistic - that's not going to happen.
Be thoughtful and realistic before you make impulsive investment decisions. Here’s an eight-step process to use figure out what to do with your money.
The first question I ask them is "Have you read any books on investing?" Don't rely on someone else's advice until you've learned the basics. If you don't know much right now, the best thing you can do with your money is invest in books, quality financial magazines, and investment classes to start learning more. Read investment books and financial magazines before you invest. For example, do you know the difference between a stock and a bond? If you don’t, you’re not ready to invest.
mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:30:37 PM

Hi,

Split your money, invest a part into bitcoin, a part in altcoins (my favs are ethereum and iota), and find a couple of ICOs that seem promising to you and put the rest there. Then HODL! Good luck to you and your 100-200 dollars Cheesy
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:38:14 PM

I would have bought some ripple coins and hold for long-term until single ripple price reaches $50 and then hopefully i would have 4800% profit from only $200. Doesn't it feel pleasant idea? Yeah that is possible if you investbin ripple because ripple is supported by banking system amd also centralized coin.
I can see the bright future to ripple in 2018. Read over google and then decide if my idea looks good for your $200
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:42:58 PM

Hi,

i will buy altcoin with low price and hold it until three or four months
If after that, price not increase..... i will gold again until price pump

maybe that is can help you to make a choice...

-= OI =-
coin0101

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:44:16 PM

I'm a Newbie.I'm also looking to Invest 600-800$ in Crypto currency .Needs your Help Roll Eyes
fabskie21

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:58:09 PM

I'm a Newbie.I'm also looking to Invest 600-800$ in Crypto currency .Needs your Help Roll Eyes
You can do trading. Purchase altcoins with lower price and hold it for a few months. Before buying, check its price history with regards to its lowest and highest value.  Best if its current price is somewhere in between.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:02:10 PM

The best you can do is to serch for coins that are low in price (penny coins) and buy them, because the price is low the volume will be high that you will hold. Then monitor it and an increase in price brings in profit because of the volume involved.
crypto440

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:14:33 PM

I suggest you should do your on Research & then Buy One of your selective Coins.It will help you Investing Second Time
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:16:00 PM

Hi,
´

with 100-200 dollar you should go risky and try to establish an arbitrage channel

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:22:27 PM

Hi,
So i finally decided to invest some money in the CryptoCurrency market, i have been researching and asking ,but i can't make a decisive decision. so i found this great forum fall of great wise ppl , and you know it's always better to ask people who know what they are doing  Grin  Cheesy , so what would you guys do if you had 100 to 200 dollars ?  Huh  Huh

Probably the best one, aside from getting myself a nice good meal and a few beers.

But seriously, even a small capital like that can get huge gains when invested properly. Just be keen.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
batking2 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:37:21 PM

Thank u all for ur helpful insights and advises ^^
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:41:23 PM

Spread your investments between (cheap) altcoins and maybe use a little bit to join an ICO.
Don't put all your money on one horse...

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: