Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:04:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VIC] Victorium - 🚀🚀🚀 Re-branding 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 36123 times)
Victorium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

Victorium.org

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:30:37 PM

Victorium listed on GetDelta mobile application https://getdelta.io 
You can monitore price, volume, cap. and etc on GetDelta app.
http://victorium.org
https://vicex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vertol

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:54:26 PM

We are pleased to inform you that we are opening a pre-registration on the https://VICex.io. Invite new members and get up to 10% from our profit!

For coin developers, you can add your coin at 50% discount before the opening of the exchange!
https://VICex.io

Enjoy!

Can you tell me what is the price of listing a currency in your exchange?

from 2.500 up to 10.000 VIC at this moment (this price with 50% discount)

Thats something around 0,3 BTC at this moment. Think that is little bit too much for starting exchange and as a 50% discount price.

How it will be with your transaction fees?

it is very small amount, even at a discount very little amount.
i think you never not ask how much  cost listing for example on stocks.exchange or an another little exchangers....

I know that price for listing to stock.exchange was at start of this this year 0,5 BTC, cryptopia around 5 BTC.
stock.exchage have technical problem and other issues, but still is it an exchange which is listed on coinmarketcap and have some trading volume.

So if 50% discount price is 60% of price to listing on stock.exchange and this offer is from exchange which is not on coinmarketcap, even more not start yet = zero trading volume so in this light i think its too much.

I think that price 0,3 BTC its a good price if you have exchange where is listed 30-40 coin and daily volume 50 BTC/day and that 0,3 BTC is standart price not 50% discount.

And you dont answer my question about that transaction fee. How much for buyer, seller, withdraw. I nowhere find it and think that is very important information for dev and people who want earn money from your referal system too.

stock.exchange now cost 1 BTC, cryptopia now 15 BTC

0.3 btc - is NOTHING at this moment.

buy/sell - trading fee 0.2%-0.05% (depends on volume).
withdraw & deposit 0% (you need to pay only transaction fee)

0,3 BTC is not nothing is still 3K dollars. Its not nothing when you offer nothing. Is still 30% of listing to stock.exchange which have 100 BTC daily volume, 80 listed coins and poeple knows them. and you have an exchange, which nobody knows, still not running, zero volume and listed 2 coins.
I dont have the problem with this price at near future. When the project is running, you have some listed coins and some trading volume. But now you have listed 2 coins for trading. You cant make an exchanmge without coins for trading. If you dont have coins for trading, you dont have trading volume, no trading volume no exchange.

My whole point is, that this is bad marketing move. Make a price 1K VIC for 1st ten coins. 2,5K for second ten coins, then make this 50% discount and on 50 listed coins go for full price or something like that and it will be ok and i very like recommend it.

Depends on order volume or historical volume of trader? and how high is that volume? can you post some table with that fee/volume jumps?

Victorium (OP)
Copper Member

Victorium.org

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:20:50 PM

We are pleased to inform you that we are opening a pre-registration on the https://VICex.io. Invite new members and get up to 10% from our profit!

For coin developers, you can add your coin at 50% discount before the opening of the exchange!
https://VICex.io

Enjoy!

Can you tell me what is the price of listing a currency in your exchange?

from 2.500 up to 10.000 VIC at this moment (this price with 50% discount)

Thats something around 0,3 BTC at this moment. Think that is little bit too much for starting exchange and as a 50% discount price.

How it will be with your transaction fees?

it is very small amount, even at a discount very little amount.
i think you never not ask how much  cost listing for example on stocks.exchange or an another little exchangers....

I know that price for listing to stock.exchange was at start of this this year 0,5 BTC, cryptopia around 5 BTC.
stock.exchage have technical problem and other issues, but still is it an exchange which is listed on coinmarketcap and have some trading volume.

So if 50% discount price is 60% of price to listing on stock.exchange and this offer is from exchange which is not on coinmarketcap, even more not start yet = zero trading volume so in this light i think its too much.

I think that price 0,3 BTC its a good price if you have exchange where is listed 30-40 coin and daily volume 50 BTC/day and that 0,3 BTC is standart price not 50% discount.

And you dont answer my question about that transaction fee. How much for buyer, seller, withdraw. I nowhere find it and think that is very important information for dev and people who want earn money from your referal system too.

stock.exchange now cost 1 BTC, cryptopia now 15 BTC

0.3 btc - is NOTHING at this moment.

buy/sell - trading fee 0.2%-0.05% (depends on volume).
withdraw & deposit 0% (you need to pay only transaction fee)

0,3 BTC is not nothing is still 3K dollars. Its not nothing when you offer nothing. Is still 30% of listing to stock.exchange which have 100 BTC daily volume, 80 listed coins and poeple knows them. and you have an exchange, which nobody knows, still not running, zero volume and listed 2 coins.
I dont have the problem with this price at near future. When the project is running, you have some listed coins and some trading volume. But now you have listed 2 coins for trading. You cant make an exchanmge without coins for trading. If you dont have coins for trading, you dont have trading volume, no trading volume no exchange.

My whole point is, that this is bad marketing move. Make a price 1K VIC for 1st ten coins. 2,5K for second ten coins, then make this 50% discount and on 50 listed coins go for full price or something like that and it will be ok and i very like recommend it.

Depends on order volume or historical volume of trader? and how high is that volume? can you post some table with that fee/volume jumps?

Thanks for the great interest and your questions!

You are right, while we have nothing to offer in terms of trading volumes. In the coming days, a vote will be made for a FREE addition of coins from which a list of coins will be formed, which already exists on major exchanges.

renferBR

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:22:02 PM

Why STOCKS trading is interrupted?
Vertol

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:49:44 PM

Why STOCKS trading is interrupted?

Its time by time technical issue which stock.exchange have its not on side of devs of this coins. Normally the coin is back on few hours.  Wink
Vertol

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:05:44 PM

Thanks for the great interest and your questions!

You are right, while we have nothing to offer in terms of trading volumes. In the coming days, a vote will be made for a FREE addition of coins from which a list of coins will be formed, which already exists on major exchanges.

Thats great to hear! Wink

When the voting system will be done, I very like repost this information to threads of my favorite coins and move a part of my trading activities to your exchange. Wink

I am glad, that i can be helpful.
Victorium (OP)
Copper Member

Victorium.org

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:24:48 PM

Add your coin to VICex.io for free. We start Vote based system. Just apply form and motivate your community to vote for your coin!

https://acc.vicex.io

Victorium.info

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:25:12 AM

While a pleasant price for the purchase of VIC hurry to buy.
You can buy a VIC at a good price
https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/VIC_BTC/ last price 0.00001797
https://stocks.exchange/trade/VIC/BTC last price 0.00001650
Mining pool list: https://minerpool.net/pools/victorium/
Main site: http://victorium.org/
Vertol

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:52:29 PM

what are rules of the voting system? mean for how long vote between adding coin etc.
Vertol

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:54:45 PM

what are rules of the voting system? mean for how long vote between adding coin etc.

I recomend a week for start Wink
Victorium (OP)
Copper Member

Victorium.org

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:35:03 PM

Listing Rules!
Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, according to the voting results, one coin passes into the Planned. Minimum votes need to be 200. If you have not collected 200 votes - your votes are not reset.

Vertol

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:03:27 PM

Listing Rules!
Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, according to the voting results, one coin passes into the Planned. Minimum votes need to be 200. If you have not collected 200 votes - your votes are not reset.

Its great to see fast reaction on each recommendation from community. And its nice surprise, that you decided add new coin by voting system 3 times per week. Keep your hard work and i think and hope, that your project will be success. Wink
Victorium (OP)
Copper Member

Victorium.org

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 11:42:22 PM

Coin MSR Masari banned on http://VICex.io  - for cheating with votes. We play a honest game... ¡Adios Masari!

omega0

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:09:39 AM

Coin MSR Masari banned on http://VICex.io  - for cheating with votes. We play a honest game... ¡Adios Masari!

The Masari community found that passwords are sent via email in plain text , a very serious security issue, which speaks for itself about the quality of this project. Anyone who has used their own generic password would recommend changing that anywhere.This exchange seems to be run by a group of childrens
Victorium (OP)
Copper Member

Victorium.org

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:17:43 AM

Coin MSR Masari banned on http://VICex.io  - for cheating with votes. We play a honest game... ¡Adios Masari!

The Masari community found that passwords are sent via email in plain text , a very serious security issue, which speaks for itself about the quality of this project. Anyone who has used their own generic password would recommend changing that anywhere.This exchange seems to be run by a group of childrens

if you don't know about this - please go to your FAVORITE masari topic and stay on masari.

We block masari because MSR cheating with votes.

omega0

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:24:57 AM

if you don't know about this - please go to your FAVORITE masari topic and stay on masari.

no problem, I prefer you don’t add Masari on this unsafe exchange
jbmustaq

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

Being a new coin and new exchange you are accusing a established coin for cheating. I demand proof of cheating being done if you cannot provide proof then don't use word CHEATING because it can be opposite as well for you to be cheating as Masari is already in 2 exchanges and don't think so they will cheat.

Also it shows your incompetence for not creating a system where cheating cannot be done and voting goes fare but you come out shouting without proof thats rediculous.

Dimyumy17

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:53:41 PM

this is definitely interesting, will do the signature and see how it goes, good luck.
banozica

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:10:28 PM

First of all, you saying "Masari cheated" doesn't mean anything. Unless you provide some solid evidence it's not even worth arguing over as it is your word we should be relying on.

Furthermore, your level of competence and professionalism is awful. Your platform does not hash user passwords meaning anyone can have access to people's passwords whether it's you, the developers, or a hacker. Either way, no one should feel comfortable knowing that anyone can access their password at any moment. In fact, I would advise that people who registered with the same password as on some other platforms to change it immediately or else you're jeopardizing your other accounts because these guys certainly have access to your VIC pw.

As far as the professionalism goes, it's more than obvious that you don't have any. "Adios Masari!" as your "official" statement says more than enough about you and the business (rather a scam) you're trying to run here. In fact, the three "paid" coins to be listed on your exchange are Fonero, VIC token, and some other Russian project I'm not familiar with (so I won't be commenting on that). However, I am seeing quite a pattern here.You being willing to list the shittiest scam coin out there is more than enough proof of your "We play a(n) honest game!" slogan. I don't think you are playing an honest game. In fact, I think you're heavily involved with the developers/shillers of Fonero who have nothing else but malicious intentions.

On top of everything, the content on your website is extremely poorly written. I am not a grammar God by any means, but the amount of attention you devoted to the content on your website is absolute zero. That only goes to show how professional and experienced you are.

In conclusion, you definitely aren't a reliable business. In fact, I wouldn't deposit a single satoshi to your exchange knowing how horribly rude and incompetent you are. As far as Masari goes, it probably didn't miss out anything by being rejected. In fact, I think the Masari community actually dodged a bullet.

The only thing I feel sorry for are people who put trust in these kinds of projects without researching first. Please pay attention to alarming elements like these or else you'll lose your money in a heartbeat. 
pluto912

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:27:27 PM

Disgusting how you store passwords in plaintext and send them through SMTP. It's quite clear that you're in bed with Fonero as well, a coin that stole its code without leaving credit. Would advice everyone to stay away from this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: