Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:14:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VIC] Victorium - 🚀🚀🚀 Re-branding 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 36123 times)
d8as

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

stupid bots(Position:   Brand new and Newbie) trying to make excuses to cheat voting  Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
banozica

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:25:13 PM

stupid bots(Position:   Brand new and Newbie) trying to make excuses to cheat voting  Grin Grin Grin

How is the position even relevant when one has valid arguments?
normanski

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

0xE7a88dfc5045F689f7eDBB78481bAB719F0F65ba

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:27:41 AM

lol, double votes can be simply filtered by any competent coder. moreover, multiple votes from same ip is not necessarily cheating - could be common gateways, vps, proxy etc.

what kind of competence do you guys have?

and storing password in plain text?
wow this is so interesting. something to wait for in the leaks channel.

salty that someone caught you?

PSA:
to those who signed up
better enable 2fa on your other accounts or change passwords if you are one of those who reuse them across sites.

0xE7a88dfc5045F689f7eDBB78481bAB719F0F65ba
VoRoNzx

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:55:27 AM

Just don't send password for email, it's really not safe, and move forward.  Wink
ETP_mining_pool

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:31:33 AM

Just my own thought. Only Stupid idiots use same passwords everywhere. If you think that using on few exchanges same password is a good idea - your are really dumb ass.
1. use 2fa everywhere
2. use different password and save them inside special encrypted program like password agent or 1click password for mac.
3. use email on protonmail.com

Plain text - bad idea. Developers should fix that.
Messages from newbies and novices unprofessional move from Masari . If you found something for fix ask bounty for this. This is just my own thought.

Stop fight. Start work, kids.
Firepool

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

````````````````````¶
```````````````````¶¶¶
``````````````````¶¶¶¶
`````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶````````````````¶
`````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````¶¶
`````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``````````¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶``````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶````````¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶``````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``````¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶¶`````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶¶¶`````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````````¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````````¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
`````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`¶¶¶¶¶¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``¶¶¶``````¶¶¶`¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶```¶````````¶¶``¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````¶¶``¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
```¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶``````````````¶````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
``````¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶`````````````````````¶¶¶¶¶¶
````````¶¶¶¶¶¶`````FIREPOOL.RU`````¶¶¶¶
```````````¶¶¶¶```````````````````¶¶
```````````````¶¶¶``````````````¶

Welcome to multipul Firepool.ru - http://www.firepool.ru

VICTORIUM pool - http://vic.firepool.ru

1. Commission 0.25%
2. Yield calculator
3. Wallet generator
4. Information about the exchange
5. Current exchange rates
d8as

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:01:30 PM

Just my own thought. Only Stupid idiots use same passwords everywhere. If you think that using on few exchanges same password is a good idea - your are really dumb ass.
1. use 2fa everywhere
2. use different password and save them inside special encrypted program like password agent or 1click password for mac.

Messages from newbies and novices unprofessional move from Masari . If you found something for fix ask bounty for this. This is just my own thought.

The developers have already answered, that the website with sign up has nothing in common with their exchange development. It was created only for preliminary sign up to give people chance to promote their coin to listing of future exchange. As far as I understand this preliminary website will be closed as soon as exchange is ready. The sole purpose of that website is to accept requests to add new coin and vote for it. That's all, nothing more. Keeping the passwords without hash was done for ease of transfer them to exchange, where you'll have number of protection layers, including hash, salt, etc. Anyway, I don't think, that absence of 2fa on the website, where only voting is accessible, should be counted as security issue, as a lot of people shout.
These children were cought by hand for cheating, voting with same ip, network, user-agent and other parameters. That is the reason, they are excluded from voting, not because of their "clever" words about pseudo security. They should note, that continuous creating of new accounts to talk about security again and again will not help them to be returned to above mentioned listing.
banozica

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

1. use 2fa everywhere

The developers have already answered, that the website with sign up has nothing in common with their exchange development. It was created only for preliminary sign up to give people chance to promote their coin to listing of future exchange. As far as I understand this preliminary website will be closed as soon as exchange is ready. The sole purpose of that website is to accept requests to add new coin and vote for it. That's all, nothing more. Keeping the passwords without hash was done for ease of transfer them to exchange, where you'll have number of protection layers, including hash, salt, etc. Anyway, I don't think, that absence of 2fa on the website, where only voting is accessible, should be counted as security issue, as a lot of people shout.
These children were cought by hand for cheating, voting with same ip, network, user-agent and other parameters. That is the reason, they are excluded from voting, not because of their "clever" words about pseudo security. They should note, that continuous creating of new accounts to talk about security again and again will not help them to be returned to above mentioned listing.

You are missing the point here.

It doesn't matter what was the website made for, it still requires you to create an account. Once you create an account, they send an unhashed password to your e-mail. Now, regardless of the website's "preliminary" concept, it's still a major security issue as I pointed out in my first post. How can you say it shouldn't be counted as a security issue? Your main argument is that it's a "temporary" website. How is that even relevant? Someone can still jeopardize your account regardless, especially if you use same or similar passwords across several platforms.

Saying things like "Only stupid idiots use same passwords on multiple platforms" doesn't justify anything. Does that mean that people who do use same passwords deserve to be breached and have all of their money stolen? Of course it doesn't. It's of utmost importance for a website to devote as much attention as possible to security, I don't know how to simplify it more.

The cheating story is nothing more but a story. As I said in my first post, it would be great to see a log (or any evidence) of the alleged attack, double-voting, or whatever. Until then, it's nothing more but a lousy argument made by the incompetent developers.

You are also very wrong about "these children" being salty because MSR wasn't listed. First of all, referring to other posters as "children" is something a child(ish) [individual] would do. I, for one, am far away from being a child, although I would like to go back to that era in a heartbeat because I wouldn't have the problems I have as an adult. But, that's not important. Why would anyone be salty about not being listed on an exchange that doesn't even exist? Therefore, the total volume of this imaginary platform is absolute zero. If you had a grain of logic in your mind, you would realize that no one here is missing out anything for not being listed, because the platform doesn't even exist yet, it's being "coded" by the same incompetent individuals who created a website which issues passwords in plain text. I mean, it doesn't even matter if I am a part of MSR community or not, seeing the level of amateurism here would raise a massive red flag in my mind regardless.

The problem you're overseeing here is the fact that other people who trade and mess with other coins that are going to be listed on this soon-to-be-released exchange are at risk due to subpar security on the website. So, take a moment and think for a minute. It's about warning other people who potentially want to use this platform in the future about the security flaws, instead of being salty about the whole Masari shitshow. 
Victorium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 180

Victorium.org

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:02:10 AM

Good day dear friends

We are pleased to present you the first screenshot of https://VICex.io (Beta version)
Of course website will be update and some elements will be redone. But in general this is a working version of the trading terminal https://VICex.io

More detailed
At the top you can see current information about the Victorium:
  • Rate of VIC at the last exchange (BTC);
  • Change in the rate of VIC for 24 hours in percentage;
  • Maximal and minimal price for 24 hours (BTC);
  • Trading volume of VIC within 24 hours.

Below you will find charts with changes in the rate (Price Charts) and all information about own transactions (My Orders).
Information about other transactions on the cryptocurrency exchange will be available on the left:
  • Transaction time;
  • The price of the lot;
  • The price of buying or selling cryptocurrency.

Also you will be able to observe regular changes on the cryptocurrency exchange (buying and selling) in real time.
  • the current rate of cryptocurrency in dollars;
  • the amount of purchased or sold cryptocurrency for a certain exchange direction;
  • the total amount of purchased or sold cryptocurrency for certain exchange direction.

But that’s not all!

Furthermore information about all possible exchange directions will be displayed in the upper right corner:
  • cryptocurrency pair;
  • price;
  • changes in the exchange rate within 24 hours;
  • total trading volume.

And of course we made a chat room between users. Chat will be available in the lower right corner. Here clients of our cryptocurrency exchange will be able to share own opinion, talk about important information on the market or just communicate with each other.
https://VICex.io will have convenient, intuitive interface and high-quality support service. All wishes of traders will be taken into account!

We work hard every day for you!

Best Regards, Team Victorium

Victorium (OP)
Copper Member

Victorium.org

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:29:44 PM

Very soon, (15:00:00 New York Time) will be the first voting results and the coin with the largest points of votes will be transferred to the planned coins. You still have time to report in your communities that you need to vote.
http://VICex.io

itscooper

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:02:04 PM

Turkish translation reserved.
redsun17

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:23:35 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 05:39:36 AM by redsun17

Can you explain a little more about relationship between VIC currency and the exchange?

The currency is needed to pay for listing on exchange, right?  What happens when they pay you in VIC?  Do you burn it?  Sell it?

Are VIC holders entitled to receive any exchange fees?

I'm wondering what the value is of holding VIC.  If VIC is used to pay for listings then burned, it will create upward buy pressure on VIC.  But if VIC that is paid for listing is then sold by exchange owner back into BTC, it makes no difference to anyone whether the payment is in VIC or BTC.

Edit: the idea is that, if you want to be a truly different currency, and not just another random ETH coin trying to be a "usable" currency, there has to be a source of upward buying pressure creating value.   Using exchange fees for buyback/burn of VIC is one way to create value.  Using VIC to get listing is another example IF the VIC collected is burned. If the VIC collected is simply sold by the exchange, then there is no upward buy value (the VIC buy pressure from the coin trying to list on your exchange is cancelled out by the VIC sell pressure from the exchange owner just dumping those VIC back into the market).

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
d8as

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:05:13 AM

Can you explain a little more about relationship between VIC currency and the exchange?

The currency is needed to pay for listing on exchange, right?  What happens when they pay you in VIC?  Do you burn it?  Sell it?

I'm wondering what the value is of holding VIC.  If VIC is used to pay for listings then burned, it will create upward buy pressure on VIC.  But if VIC that is paid for listing is then sold by exchange owner back into BTC, it makes no difference to anyone whether the payment is in VIC or BTC.

Edit: the idea is that, if you want to be a truly different currency, and not just another random ETH coin trying to be a "usable" currency, there has to be a source of upward buying pressure creating value.   Using exchange fees for buyback/burn of VIC is one way to create value.  Using VIC to get listing is another example IF the VIC collected is burned. If the VIC collected is simply sold by the exchange, then there is no upward buy value (the VIC buy pressure from the coin trying to list on your exchange is cancelled out by the VIC sell pressure from the exchange owner just dumping those VIC back into the market).

the admins said that they will burn payment for the listing

coin holders will be able to receive a percentage of the COMMISSION on Vic pairs/***
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:44:50 AM

If coin do x100 price, will you change the limit to list another coin on your change? If that, it will be huge price for list, for example)
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:08:39 AM

where is link for bounty thread?
Victorium (OP)
Copper Member

Victorium.org

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:36:40 PM

If coin do x100 price, will you change the limit to list another coin on your change? If that, it will be huge price for list, for example)

price for listing will be change.

redsun17

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:26:44 PM

coin holders will be able to receive a percentage of the COMMISSION on Vic pairs/***

cool thx.  how will commission be allocated and paid to holders? or is it buyback?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
d8as

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:54:28 PM

cool thx.  how will commission be allocated and paid to holders? or is it buyback?
no buyback
Victorium.info

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

While a pleasant price for the purchase of VIC hurry to buy.
You can buy a VIC at a good price
https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/VIC_BTC/ last price 0.00001499
https://stocks.exchange/trade/VIC/BTC last price 0.0000165
Mining pool list: https://minerpool.net/pools/victorium/
Main site: http://victorium.org/
mokeyking

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

hi guy. where is link for bounty?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All