Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:54:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy Ripple now?  (Read 493 times)
markovi4mark

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:05:16 PM

I do not advise now to buy this coin if you want to make money on it in the near future. Unclear situation in the market. Personally, I got out of buying ripples, I do not like his movement.
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

I think you shouldn't buy Ripple now. You can look for better coins.
For example; Monetha, Stratis, Ethereum...

sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

What do you think about the Ripple future? Do you think it is dead now or I can still invest and earn profit?
Ripple is a good coin it has a great technology and also it is a strong fundamental coin, if you believed in ripple just hold on this in long term to you're portfolio just like 40% of you're fund. Lower risk if you hold for long term but if ever ripple did not recover by itself then quick cut you're lost then sell as simple as that. Besides this the great opportunity to buy more ripple when it is still dump maybe by next month it will rise up again just like what happen to ethereum.
On other hand it's better to invest bitcoin than altcoins if you want more profit for long term holders.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

In my opinion Ripple is fast investment, you have to surf at the pumps, but it is not a reliable investment at the moment, but we know that the future is adaptable to the present, what we have left is to have a good investment strategy, Good Luck.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

What do you think about the Ripple future? Do you think it is dead now or I can still invest and earn profit?
Dont buy ripple anymore! you are too late to buy ripple but if you want to throw your money well then you can have it your way, as long as ripple cant goes to any new exchanger and no project to announce that is done ripple will remain a bull trap for newcomers.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:35:49 PM

Ripple has a very promising future, it develops well and a powerful concept behind it, it definitely will bring success. Of course, it is worth investing, for the long term. The question is when exactly it will be cheaper to buy, we need to watch it and listen to analysts.

fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:47:23 PM

In the first place you need budget to buy. If you have an enough money why not buy it if you believe that you have a good profits in the future of ripple to crypto.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
GirlBitcoin

Activity: 210

Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

I do not advise now to buy this coin if you want to make money on it in the near future. Unclear situation in the market. Personally, I got out of buying ripples, I do not like his movement.
The price of the current ripple is very good to buy on. XRP target this year is $ 10, I think this target will be reached soon in the next few months because the market is developing very well. New entrants into the market tend to invest in top-tier coin and have a low value of less than $ 10. The XRP converges a number of factors that make it appealing to investors so I think it will hit it. There are many accomplishments this year.
Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:54:28 PM

Although I am very optimistic about the Ripple, I do not recommend investing in this token because of the recent increase in the value of this token. The risk of a callback is high.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:54:31 PM

Strike the iron while it is hot, If you have the guts to lose then why shouldn't you buy? It's still pumping but focus on the trails or else you would wait for how many months again to gain profit. I don't see Ripple as a long term investment, why not go BCH if you are doubting, there are lot's of alt out there too that has a bright future on it. Well the choice is at yours to make, you have warned though.

germa66

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

I think the ripple is too high right now and this is not the right time to invest in it. try to do the analysis on xlm because i think it has potential.

cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

At least the price is a little lower than the previous ATH, if you can get in around 13000 satoshi I would say that's a decent entry point that should in time give you some profit. Personally though I won't buy ripple and don't believe in it, but enough people seem to and based on that it should do good.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
D-Fault

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

It's a great time to buy some Ripple: it's falling in price and now you can buy it cheaper. Later you may have some money buy selling it.
moonlight

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:01:18 PM

I would stay far far away from Ripple now. Take a look at smaller undervalued coins to make money on ..... big coins are risky these days imo
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

Ripple has given users the best profit with its unexpected price pumping and now this has declined in value. So, users who has been with plans of making an investment could buy ripple. Also it has been getting implemented on different real time projects which confirms further growth in future.
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:05:57 PM

Ripple is a coin that the state and banks like very much, because it can be adjusted and therefore I think this sleeping dragon will surprise us, but I would not be flattering, because you should not forget that 2/3 is at the developers.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:09:33 PM

yes you can buy ripple now because ripple now comes out from its correction mode and ready for second upward movement.It can again go to moon any time.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

This is a good time to buy ripple now as it complete its correction cycle and again go for another run up to make another high. It can give decent return this year if someone hold it for next 5-6 months.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:12:15 PM

People got really hyped about ripple and it got talked about a lot lately , which made it's value increase in a crazy way and got small investor to put money in it along with big whales . But the that hype is technically over now and such a coin with a huge supply can't scale that well no matter how money gets pumped in it's market cap .
Furthermore , some people have the theory that ripple is just a big conspiracy toward annihilating decentralization and giving power to the banks and eventually their owners once again after the cryptocurrencies ideology took it from them partially .
Even tho it's value is still very low and is accessible by any investor of whatever weight , i can't see a clear future for such a coin even if it has so much advantages comparing to the old ones .
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:18:10 PM

Many issues and critics about this coin ripple, but if you see this coin is deserve to be invested and you think it can give you profit why not to onvest in it? As long as ripple is in the market and as long as no further news about this coin, and as long as it can give you profit just take a risk to invest.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: