Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:11:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I buy Ripple now?  (Read 488 times)
Kryptogenie (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

What do you think about the Ripple future? Do you think it is dead now or I can still invest and earn profit?

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:23:31 PM

You can sure buy bitcoin if you like to invest with it, Yes it might have a large market cap than the rest of the other Altcoins but it has a cheaper value right so it is a great opportunity to invest on it for now, So in my opinion why not if other Altcoins are pumping right now ripple might have a great chance in going up too,
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:31:12 PM

What do you think about the Ripple future? Do you think it is dead now or I can still invest and earn profit?
I'll try to give you some reliable article and you can try to read it and then take your conclusion about that.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/nothing-finalized-south-korea-govt-ministries-diverge-over-crypto-ban-proposal
https://cointelegraph.com/news/official-no-cryptocurrency-trading-ban-in-south-korea-government-says
My thought that the crypto exchange will still run in the south korean and then it looks good to buy ripple but remember if that was still not finalized statement by the government and i may think you should put only 50% from your budget.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Gagapay

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

XML is better choice.
Sjonnebonbon01

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:42:57 PM

agreed with XLM, market cap is 4x smaller ATM. More room for growth.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:42:59 PM

the hype of Ripple is over now. they hyped it up and injected a lot of money in to pump this coin with their whale pumpers and like everything else this had to come to an end too. and now we are at the end of that pumping period.

the other thing you might have noticed is the fact that the volume has moved on to other altcoins. first it was ETH and then it moved to some smaller coins and now back to big ones like Byteball.
if you want profit, invest while the coin is still hot not when the pump is already over and trails are all cold...

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Zufox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:44:37 PM

I think that the ripple has a future. everyone scolds the ripple for its interaction with banks and its centralization. But this coin has given a good profit to many and I think that on the positive news the price of the ripple will fly to the moon. Wink
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

In current market is supporting to Ripple but future is unpredictable so I think it will raise gradually in future. This is year many promising cryptocurrencies are available in market. You should try any other altcoins in your investment. Because already Ripple reached in high position. So your investment should be high but profit is less. But Ripple is one of the trusted cryptocurrency, so you should decide your own decision.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

From analysis, it is still growing. so you can still make profit if you buy now,
as for me, i'd rather go for undervalued coin for more profiit. Wink
jimmyl

Activity: 211

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:20:49 PM

No you shouldn't. I don't see Ripple as a long-term investment, because it is not truly decentralized and also has a tight bonds to banks. It's price can be easily manipulated, so if you don't have any insight information you shouldn't mess with them.

hoeda

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:22:43 PM

Profit what do you want?
short or longterm profit?

Ripple is ranked the 3rd level of altcoins increases. The future is bright.
I think within 4 to 5 months ripple to be $ 100.
bitcoindoor

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:23:44 PM

Never been a fan of ripple. Although, it is obvious that there has been money to be made with it. I think definitely there's been a lot of pumping involved with it but for now i think the rally is over.
jam22

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

Yes you should buy now cause it might increase in the near future, there are speculations that it'll grow.

Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:26:11 PM

I'd suggest you to do not trust and do not invest in Ripple .Do not buy it and let ripple devs trade their shitty tokens to themselves. They just want to pump price as high as possible and sell billions of shitty tokens they own .

crptotrader007

Activity: 292

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

Buying it or not is completely your choice but what matters is the term of investment. You must decide whether you have to invest in it for a short term or a long term. XRP is a good coin and it is currently at $2 which is higher price than it was a month ago but yet a cheaper price according to it's potential. The price might go high in the upcoming days. It would be good to buy some coins now. Keep in mind that the price might go more down and so keep some BTC to buy it at cheaper price later.
helloinox

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

I don't think it will have any chance in the future.
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:50:35 PM

I don't think it will have any chance in the future.

Can you explain your post?

To the OP:
Yes, but only with money that you can or may lose. Risk capital should NEVER be used. Imagine in a few months coming to you bills that you had to pay with the money and the course has dropped at the time. You would probably have to sell with losses to pay your bills. NEVER work with risk capital.

Coins_Hiro

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:52:14 PM

I followed everyone's advice so I didn't bought it a week ago and preferred ADA, TRX and XLM. For me Ripple is overly hyped but I do hope that everyone who invested on it would be able to profit as well.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:01:23 PM

Never been a fan of ripple. Although, it is obvious that there has been money to be made with it. I think definitely there's been a lot of pumping involved with it but for now i think the rally is over.
Don't become a fan of any digital currency, it will make you hold that coin long time, and you will miss many opportunities to make money from that coin. For examples Ripple, ADA, NEM and other altcoins. All these coins went up and came down. I think many people just watched this, but they did not use it am I right. But now you are right the rally is over so buying or not is left to you.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:03:54 PM

Ripple has good liquidity and goes up an down a lot so it is a good thing for day traders to make profit from it if they know how to and if they are willing to risk it.

but if you want to trade/invest in a medium term (longer than day trading) then it is not such a good time to invest in it as it is currently in a bubble which is bursting and you will be taking a big risk buying near the top and during the dumps always.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: