Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 31 January USA accept congresional law H.R. 835  (Read 189 times)
Skunker (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

What happens on January 31? A new Congressional law called H.R. 835 should rocket cryptos into a second Mega Boom, dwarfing the huge profits we’ve seen from Bitcoin so far…

This new law will finally thrust cryptos into the mainstream…

It’s called House Resolution 835, or “H.R. 835” for short.

And it urges “a national policy to encourage the development” of cryptos and their uses.

This new law is huge…

Because it’s the first sign that the U.S. government will throw its full weight behind cryptos.

And this official approval will give millions of investors, small businesses, and even banks the push they need to take cryptos seriously.

This will lead to a huge surge of interest – and buying – in cryptos, igniting the second Mega Boom.

So, in many ways, getting in BEFORE January 31 is like raking in government-mandated profits.

http://moneywise411.com/new-bill-igniting-bull-market/

What you think guys? Share your opinium.

THUMBS UP! Wink Cheesy
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

Looks like more bad news for crypto community from the US is coming soon, i think the US whales should move to Europe or singapore Wink

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Skunker (OP)

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:14:05 PM

Looks like more bad news for crypto community from the US is coming soon, i think the US whales should move to Europe or singapore Wink

Why bed news? I dont see anything bad if will market capitalization increase....
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

mixed feelings but knowing US they will mess up
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:04:49 AM

Would be good to see more replies on this, in terms of speculation it plays a big part.
If the US gov shows positive interest in crypto the growth could be huge, I've always believed the death of crypto would come from the US banning it, so this brings confidence but we will see what happens on the 31st.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:28:50 AM

Would be good to see more replies on this, in terms of speculation it plays a big part.
If the US gov shows positive interest in crypto the growth could be huge, I've always believed the death of crypto would come from the US banning it, so this brings confidence but we will see what happens on the 31st.
This news is a great signal for the cryptocurrency market. I think with the support and recognition from the United States, the world crypto market will have a strong time in the coming days. From here until January 31, according to this project, the market will have strong fluctuations, buying bitcoin or other altcoin is now very great.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Dullmartini

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:45:51 AM

I don’t know what effect this bill will have. It is just saying that the US should develop a national policy and support innovation in the area. There is no concrete action to be taken. Maybe a us lawyer can chime in. Also the link you provided is from pbc, and it’s a big sales pitch and you have to pay to read the actual analysis. 👎
JoinCoins

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:01:07 AM

this link is without content they dont get to the point.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:10:21 AM

I really doubt the US is gong to ban cryptocurrencies, they have one of the most impressive technologies to track people and one of the fiercest agencies when it comes to taxes so I do not think they are afraid of bitcoin at all since they think they are going to be able to get their due taxes.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:22:49 AM

I really doubt the US is gong to ban cryptocurrencies, they have one of the most impressive technologies to track people and one of the fiercest agencies when it comes to taxes so I do not think they are afraid of bitcoin at all since they think they are going to be able to get their due taxes.

Fair point, and after digging deeper I can't find any evidence of this being passed or even spoken of on the 31st, it was raised in 2016.
If we look here..
https://legiscan.com/US/bill/HR835/2015

Spectrum: Slight Partisan Bill (Republican 2-1)
Status: Introduced on July 14 2016 - 25% progression, died in chamber
Action: 2016-09-12 - Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.

It doesn't really appear to be going any where, very misleading article posted in the OP.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: