Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:28:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ethereum become the world's first-largest cryptocurrency?  (Read 470 times)
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:45:20 AM

I think of all the coins going now, Ethereum has the best chance to displace bitcoin.  It is actually being used for its intended purpose.  You can't say that about many coins.  I noticed yesterday that if you sort coinmarketcap by tokens only, 92 of the top 100 tokens are on Ethereum platform.  It's got the ICO market on lockdown, and ether is being spent and used for every transaction those top 100 tokens are making. 
ezcrigbagk

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:47:50 AM

Yes, I think Ethereum is becoming the world's first-largest cryptocurrency. That's why It's better to buy a lot of ethereum and save it for long period of time, because this coin is one of the most promising coin in crypto currency industry. I know it's hard to believe but this coin having a lot of expectation from more investors. I guess if the capitalist push it more people are becoming rich immediately.
I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin appears early, but there are some inconvenient places than Ethereum.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:53:03 AM

The first crypto to appear is bitcoin, and finally the alternative coin is etherum. and now its value is bitcoin far above the etherum. the conclusion is bitcoin is the world's first crypto and with the greatest value in the world, whereas etherum is always under bitcoin, so I think it would be difficult for etherum to be number 1.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Deimos030

Activity: 71
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:57:00 AM

Eth have some abdvantages compared to the bitcoin but there are a lot of altcoins with more potencial

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:15:34 AM

Ethereum have a potential but it is hard to tell if it we be the largest cryptocurrency in the future because there is a wide competition in altcoins now a day and there will be more to come.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:42:40 AM

Will Ethereum become the world's first-largest cryptocurrency?

Nah, i do not think so, there are a lot of other cryptos that are 100 times more better than Ethereum, only that this one is super hyped and that is the reason of why a lot of people are joining now.

I do not know, this is SUPER INFLATED.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:49:53 AM

Eth with the way it moves recently and as coming icos choose it platform to based that cause purchased of eth for token transaction, eth has a huge potential to evn surpass btc. A bet for eth orice be double before this year end

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

I think it can already be considered the largest crypto currency, which has already managed to gain popularity among people and very large investors who are now pretty seriously pouring into the etherium, so I think that the etherium is already the first coin
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:01:10 AM

nope, bitcoin is already ruling cryto world for years and not a single altcoins have surpassed it. ethereum have the potential but it can only be second or third just like the past days ripple overtake ethereum.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:14:04 AM

It could have been realized if not offset by the reality of the actual price then it will never be reached. but it basically is a nice coin ethereum fact and certainly could potentially exceed the bitcoin.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:25:20 AM

There is possibility for that to happen in the future if the bitcoin struggling with the transaction fee for longer periods.But in terms of price it will be harder to reach the value of bitcoins but in terms of marketcap value it may hit bitcoin in some years because bitcoin dominance getting decrease in the recent daus due to the transaction fee problem.
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:57:04 AM

i think not it is a little bit overestimated to say that Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin because ethereum is still not to be not limited to a certain supply. Almost EVERY altcoin trader is buying ETH and transferring for alts. People are realizing that ETH is better tech than BTC - by a long shot.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:09:33 AM

yes possible it will become the first largest cryptocurrency in the future, we all know that bitcoin is mother of all cryptocurrency but ethereum is next, too many tokens have been created because of ethereum that can support tokens you know the myetherwallet, so ethereum slow crawling to become no.1 cryptocurrency.

xiaozhang11

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:15:15 AM

I often see people discussing this problem, some people say that the etheric will exceed the currency, becoming the first, I always believe that this is not possible, in my mind, the currency is always the first, it is a kind of faith
TomCrypto

Activity: 715
Merit: 220

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:22:44 AM

ETH has very advandtages over bitcoin that's for sure! But ETH is currently showing one of its weakness : the max number of Transaction per second.
When you see that a simple kitties game is able to completly put the eth network in struggle it's not a very good news for me.
Other coins with better TPS and smartcontract and other feature will arise in 2018 for sure!
fazerockzx

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:41:09 AM

The world's first largest cryptocurrency you say is bitcoin and will always be bitcoin, there will be nothing else not even ETH I'd say. Even in the long term ETH won't beat bitcoin on the first spot, it can only be in the top 2 below.
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:44:37 AM

I don't think it will happen, Ethereum huge coin and platform that is used by many people, but bitcoin is the first and it will always be. Yes, maybe, soon bitcoin will not participate in the daily payment, but he will remain the most popular and desirable coin, coin to accumulate your wealth, and connected with it the leading position !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
fengzhenwu666

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:03:02 AM

I think the probability is low, because now bitcoin is the first, and the development trend of bitcoin is very good. Eth wants to surpass bitcoin as the first very difficult, and the hope is very low.
lesya-ya

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:47:25 PM

The big question is whether or not most people even care if some of these projects run on Ethereum, as novice investors mainly focus on a project’s brand first and foremost.I think that everything is possible!
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:44:31 AM

I think in the long term trading or in the future Ethereum will surpass bitcoin as the world's first-largest cryptocurrency because of it's investors.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: