Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:10:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta no trusted anymore? its getting slower and dizzy  (Read 165 times)
pageraji (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

I tried 3 times transfer token to etherdelta and all failed, strangely my eth decreased a lot ..i think etherdelta is not manage by profesional..
no wonder many investors when ICO ends they ask not to trade in etherdelta ,, i hope that etherdelta management team read this!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:33:47 PM

Yeah you are right.But in these days every web sites is like that , because of new registers and transactions. They should solve these problems. I believe etherdelta programmers Smiley

bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

Be careful when trading on etherdelta and dont put your tokens on that site, some already confirmed that thier tokens was stolen on that exchange site. Pull out youtmr tokens before its too late.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TwoSides

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

Really? I was planning to trade the token I got from airdrop there but if this is the case then I guess I have no choice but to leave it on my MEW. I do hope that there are still good trading platforms out there for new coins.
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

I tried 3 times transfer token to etherdelta and all failed, strangely my eth decreased a lot ..i think etherdelta is not manage by profesional..
no wonder many investors when ICO ends they ask not to trade in etherdelta ,, i hope that etherdelta management team read this!!!

yes right, i'm experiencing the same thing. Sometimes I fail to make a deposit or withdrawal but the rest is still reduced.
I think this is a system failure on etherdelta market exchange  Sad
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

Guys please check gwei or gas price on etherdelta http://ethgasstation.info/ before transfer deposit or withdraw. Be wise guys good luck.
jey_M7

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:49:33 PM

It's only temporary
Maybe it's because a lot of transaction
Please look at the contract address and search for etherscan token
zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

Try contacting their team regarding on your problem but you should get out of etherdelta because it is not safe anymore due to site was hacked and anytime it can be hacked again

raymonddurk

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:19:30 PM

It seems more and more scam like after the sale. I wouldn't use it but I'd look for alternatives to getting the funds out.
Davehad

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:46:20 PM

Can you suggest a good alternative - somewhere safe ideally - looking for somewhere that has low fees but also covers the range of tokens that etherdelta does...
Crypto2009

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:49:47 PM

It seems that all the exchanges are slow. You also have to remember that you are depositing to a SMART CONTRACT so slowness on the Ethereum blockchain (crypto kitties and ICO's) will affect the execution performance of EtherDelta and any on-chain exchange.

The new owners seem a little strange in their presentations and ICO (2019 for small upgrades to the system?!, wow) But if the contracts remain the same it is relatively safe, especially if you use Metamask or a hardware wallet.

I actively trade on it because it is the only place you can get access to some coins. They just jumped the shark charging fees for adding coins though, I assume from here their days might be numbered and growth stunted. Who knows?
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:22:53 PM

I can't open Etherdalta till 2-3 days. It's only loading and not opening. I think it's safe to use ED because of smart contract but it's not reachable.worst exchange ever

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:23:49 PM

yes the last few days etherdelta can not make transactions.
I deposit the token to etherdelta but there is no txhash.
then try to transfer other tokens the next day to fail ..
etherdelta there is a problem

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:42:09 PM

I am not one who dont like how etherdelta works , but in the morning it works better) Hope new owners solve the problems and make this exchange more safely!
Dimedroll

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:27:09 AM

yes the last few days etherdelta can not make transactions.
I deposit the token to etherdelta but there is no txhash.
then try to transfer other tokens the next day to fail ..
etherdelta there is a problem
Success transactions by 7 $
Oh my god))
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:46:41 AM

I dont trade on etherdelta cause  i already lost some tokens on that site,  its not safe tov store tokens on that site anymore, if your going to trade on that site better to withdraw your tokens or eth after making a trade.
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:26:28 AM

At the first time i trade in etherdelta and it is really working very well and fast. Never fail at all.
And recently, i face so many trouble, fail when send token, etherium get loss to pay the gas although the token sending fail and i also can not select the buy/sell button. What the hell is that?
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:32:21 AM

it still works fine for me . have you set more gas price . the default gas price in
 Etherdelta only 4 gwei it is not enough
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:33:42 AM

It is true that etherdelta is these days becoming slow but it is as a result of the current upgrade ongoing in the ethereum blockchain as etherdelta is solely for ethereum and ethereum smart contract transactions under the ethereum blockchain framework. I only worry about the transaction chrlarges air the exchanges fee as it is generally called that the miners get to charge even without process the transaction that the fee was charged for

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: