Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What got you into Cryptocurrency business?  (Read 522 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

Well on 2015 I had started in just learning in bitcoin and my first earning was with faucets which is not very high, Well back then I don't have knowledge in how can I acquire my true payment in bitcoin, And that is when I learn about Signature campaigns that have given me a break in getting much earning than faucet but this is really not enough so my buddy had introduced me to tradings and other Cryptocurrencies, And that is when I learned about ICO's and tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

in the year 2017 when I first got to know cryptocurrency I see if cryptocurrency is a very good business and get high profit. it happens to the present if cryptocurrency is indeed a big profit, that's what makes me cryptocurrency as a good business.

Nukleo

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

I learned about the crypto currency from friends and decided to try to earn it myself, because I do not want to work at the factory.
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:00:33 PM

Was it a suggestion from a friend or a news article? Or were you looking to find a way how to make money?
What was that one thing that convinced you to start dealing with Cryptocurrencies?

When i understand the meaning + future of money and investment; when i discovered how money derives its value,  i saw an opportunity in the Crypto market.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Tunjevina

Activity: 23
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:08:26 PM

Since I don't have a job righ now, my friend suggested me crypto world, since he had been very successful in it.So i'm here for less than a month and of course for earning money Smiley  And i like it here, it's very energetic, and people are willing to help.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:13:22 PM

I was introduced into Cryptocurrency business by my siblings and to be candid the reason I accepted is because of money when he analyse the profit in it, I couldn't resist as I wanted to make a leaving as a fresh graduate.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:33:33 PM

I just love everything new. When I found out about Cryptocurrency, it just turned my worldview. I read a lot, tried mine, was afraid to invest real money. I did not first come here for income, but for new knowledge and progressive solutions for the future.

miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:41:41 PM

That would be the third option mate, my work forces me to leave because of its internal business issue and its really hard to find a job that time so I go to my computer browse with google then came across with this forum, literally confused at first but as the time goes by, learnings and ideas begin to emerge my life not noticing that it became my habit and passion to go with cryptocurrency, I'm not a fulltime bitcoiner but I can consider this as one of my main target.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

I come into crypto currency business because this market already make many millionaire and billionaire and may be high may be i can also be a millionaire from this market have lot of potential of unexpected returns in very short period of time.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

Was it a suggestion from a friend or a news article? Or were you looking to find a way how to make money?
What was that one thing that convinced you to start dealing with Cryptocurrencies?

Initially, I just wanted to find the best way to make money easily. By chance the cryptocurrency I knew at the time was bitcoin, the faucet to the faucet I had encountered though not all, but In the end, they're just a worthless scam. After I got some online information from my brother, I finally got interested and tried to dig deeper about cryptocurrency.

So, i have made changes to the original plans, from 'how to make money easily?', to be 'how to make easy money with cryptocurrency?'.

crypto440

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

I read that on Newspaper about Crypto currencies .I'm in a information collection Phase  Smiley
coin0101

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:04:41 PM

One of mine relatives Taught me about the Crypto currency Thing.I'm looking forward to do some Investment Soon Cheesy
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:21:35 PM

I was looking for a way to earn money from my investments passively. After reading and researching about ICO, it fits into my search demand, bingo. Even though I am yet to earn from my first investment in ICO, I can see that I will enjoy the ride.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:17:22 PM

My husband got me into cryptocurrency,our salary was not enough to sustained everything in our family while he was searching for online business to have an extra income he found bitcoin and now its our part time job now and we earning a lot of money ,sustaining our family well and despite of that we can buy now what we want unlike before.I love cryprocurrency the reason why we continue this is a lot of people make rich here if we work hard here by joining bounty signatures we do have more earnings.
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:34:07 PM

It is very interesting for me to invest in something that is promising. I am pleased to be a part of what changes our life for the better. Yes, I'm not an investor with big money. But I'm glad to invest some of my money in the future.

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:38:15 PM

Boredom and curiosity.. I was watching some videos on youtube about deepweb and got interested in silk road where the currency used for trading is bitcoin.
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:41:05 PM

It's simple. I desired to be free and i knew that if i would learn something what others don't know, i'll make money too. Result is clear, don't be afraid and change your life!
cryptodzoni

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:43:52 PM

Probably that there are too many opportunies to make money.
This thing is beautiful.
jimmyjohnjimmy

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:54:48 PM

Just the evolution of bitcoin, I saw the sign once in a coffee place and I had to find out what it was, and I have never looked back. Funny how the world works.
xebecstyx

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:01:56 PM

For myself, I was enticed to delve into it deeper  by a friend and co-worker. I was highly motivated because I saw the changes in them through their assets and monetary holdings. Venturing in the crypto market really helped them alot. Also, it was easier to get me hooked because of my early encounter with the crypto market years ago, but that time, I did not go for it because I thought it was a scam. Now, I keep myself updated by checking out news and updates from all over the net and through daneel <https://daneel.io>, a third party program that gives up to date news about everything in the crypto world. But, the best thing about it is the updated data it provides regarding the latest movements and trends in the world of cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: