Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:47:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What got you into Cryptocurrency business?  (Read 522 times)
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:06:12 PM

I always wanted to be an investor. But I do not understand how to do it. Shares or bonds are very difficult. I did not want to give my money to the brokers. With the advent of crypto currency, I had a chance to take part in this. Of course I want to make money on this .. I do not want a million or more, I need a small enough increase to the basic salary.
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:14:37 PM

There was a desire to make good money, but did not know where to put my efforts.
I began to be interested in crypto currency following the example of my neighbor. I'm very happy about that. Thanks to him.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:19:44 PM

The meaning of crypto to me are learning while earnings at same time with it's volatile price so it's investing tools and a way for many knowledge with different ideas of different person that's crypto for me and i love to read since i really don't know that we have this kind of world that i can read as much as i want and i think if your here in crypto you will become better person day by day because the knowledge here are no limit at all if you ask me.

oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:30:19 PM

I am a very adventurous person. This trade in coins in the market of crypto currency replaces for me gambling. I try not to cross the line and stay in the game without losses. In gambling, it makes sense only luck. A crypto currency should be studied and I make informed decisions.
Nanoid (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:45:55 PM

My ex girlfriend got me involved! The best thing she ever did but I am glad she got me involved in the ecosystem.

Wow,that's a first one! Cheesy Usually it's the male part who tries to get people involved  Grin
Eddyc

Activity: 1015
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:06:00 PM

I particularly knew the world of Crypto through websites and along with possibility that I would become rich that I plunged headlong into this world of information, but I always liked the stock exchange but I always found the process of gains and losses very slow, Cryptocurrencies is being a full plate for me.

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
loloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 06:10:19 PM

A friend of mine started earning huge amount of money through Cryptocurrency, earnings that is always  higher than his salary so I didn't waste time and start over until I earned also like him. Now he's millionaire in our own local currency, he had a couple of business, a good house and a car.
And Im gonna buy my own soon, I'm thankful for his generosity and his good heart letting me know how he earn through Cryptocurrency by joining a lot of signature bounty campaigns.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
Goodsamaritan

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:11:23 PM

What really urge me to knoe more and understand bitcoin is when my group of friend started talking bout it. I got curious about it an that is here it strted. I first searched about bitcointalk because this was there topic that I overheard and learned that it was easy and not that time conuming unlike faucet and that started my interest here up to now.
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 06:14:26 PM

My ex girlfriend got me involved! The best thing she ever did but I am glad she got me involved in the ecosystem.
Wow,that's a first one! Cheesy Usually it's the male part who tries to get people involved  Grin

Seems that ex girlfriend found her purpose coming into your life, I really admire those times when you're with someone else that even they're not really fit to each other but there's significant purpose and that is the best part why you two met.
Cryptocurrency isn't just always for ourselves but it's all about sharing your ways on how you become a person having a real financial freedom.
I'm thankful for a friend that he mind on sharing this forum with me because he knew we both have the same interests and skills.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
CryptoSR

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:17:19 PM

I'm in for the long run. I can definitely see strong growth for projects with a solid team and technology, trying to fill an actual market need.

ConnectX seems quite legit. Just saw the webinar. It's a project that will utilise a private network of small satellites to securely store digital currency wallets and perform financial transactions without the need for the Internet. Feel free to check it out here:

www.connectx.com/webinar
tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:20:55 PM

My older brother got me involved since he was involved in one of the early ICOs. It must run in the family!
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:48:07 AM

It's my friend told hwo me about cryptocurrency, and she talks like believable, but I really have no idea that it could make money and I really dont beleived her. But she introduced to me this forum, and I started to read and understand. And I found it amazing, then I started took most my time in cryptocurrency.
choisunam

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:54:50 AM

I'm still surfing about that.Surely be in this Business Soon. It must run in the family!
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:55:22 AM

Was it a suggestion from a friend or a news article? Or were you looking to find a way how to make money?
What was that one thing that convinced you to start dealing with Cryptocurrencies?

looking a way to make an easy money Smiley and my friend suggest me to try this crypto world.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:00:55 AM

Many people earn their first money by encrypting money, so I guess I can, so I started buying encrypted money, hahaha.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Ziminator

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:21:27 AM

I'll be honest without lying. This is a good way of additional income. From normal work, I do not get as much money as I want. And here everything depends on me. If I have free time I spend it participating in the bounty. Of course now, not everything seems to me to be growing, but this is a matter of time and experience.

Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:27:23 AM

The growing popularity of crypto currency in any case attracts attention. And if you dig a bit deeper and study the material, then it becomes interesting by itself. Everything new is interesting.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:32:28 AM

It was just bare interested enthusiasm.  I am still a beginner and try to get into it better.  I hope I will learn fast and take cryptocurrency up as a full time job.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
OdinsPlayground

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:33:34 AM

I saw an article in the news a few months back and saw how steady BTC and other coins has increased over time and realized it was much more worth making an investment in this than just having all my savings in a bank account with minimal interest per year.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:48:44 AM

Actually, I know the world of cryptocurrency in 2015 from my friend, exactly he told to me about bitcoin. But at that time I didn't really care about my friend said. I just focus on my work to earn money. But a few years later the world of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is very popular, many social media that preach about bitcoin. From there I got interested to find out, then I read some articles about bitcoin and how to get it.

Finally, my friend suggested to join in this forum and until now I understand and learn how to get bitcoin on this forum. Well, up to the present I have some investment in bitcoin and some altcoin. And then I get some profit from joining in the signature campaign. You know what, I'm very grateful for this situation.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: