Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:38:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Be Smart get 3x At least more earning  (Read 470 times)
ziko888 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

let's talk about how i get 3x earning .. i was mining monero for long time with 500h/s !! in minergate all i earned there after a week or more was around .035 monero !! but i decided to leave minergate and start with other pool .. yes the value become better but still low earning .. 1 Month = 18-30$ !! so finally i left monero and started to mine other coins that also works with cryptnight aligorism ... on my way i find a coin which is "new" launched at Dec. 2017.. this coin price was .7$ in one day become 1.6$ and the value keep going up .. most of miners doesn't know about it which make it worthy to mine .. i mine with 500H/s around 6 Dero .. which means i earn per day 10$ in one month 300$

if you got 5kh/s you can earn 3000$ per month ... for sure if the coin price still the same and no too much miners wanted to mine it

we made a pool for it https://dero.coinwire.eu/ the payment id activated so you can mine directly to https://stocks.exchange/trade/DERO/BTC give it a try .. don't leave monero you can buy monero with your earning from coins " monero have abright future " it's the origin of all cryptnight"
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
inter23

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

HAHAHAHAHA!!! U can't do shit!!! To scam you need to put in effort. Apparently you think most people here are as stupid as you. HAHAHAHA!!! God Damn u r stupid.
ziko888 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

HAHAHAHAHA!!! U can't do shit!!! To scam you need to put in effort. Apparently you think most people here are as stupid as you. HAHAHAHA!!! God Damn u r stupid.
how did you jump to  that i'm trying to scam ? did you search first or just an idiot comment without knowledge ??
give some proofs or shut up and go laugh somewhere else ..
inter23

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

how did you jump to  that i'm trying to scam ? did you search first or just an idiot comment without knowledge ??

Hahaha knowledge? Talk about knowledge when u learn to make a proper website instead of from template dumbass. Trying to scam in a knowledge base shows how stupid and ignorant you are. Your brain is a lump of joke lol.
ziko888 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

Hahaha knowledge? Talk about knowledge when u learn to make a proper website instead of from template dumbass. Trying to scam in a knowledge base shows how stupid and ignorant you are. Your brain is a lump of joke lol.
template dumbass .. Oh !! it hurts .. even if my pool" looks dumbass" as you said "despite the fact that it's look much better than most of other pools " that doesn't mean we scam anyone ? or you have proofs " or even for  the Dero coin itself " ..
inter23

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

template dumbass .. Oh !! it hurts .. even if my pool" looks dumbass" as you said "despite the fact that it's look much better than most of other pools " that doesn't mean we scam anyone ? or you have proofs " or even for  the Dero coin itself " ..

Alright I'll be kind and give u a tip for free for the next scam. Go buy yourself a account that is not still a newbie with no posts. Idiot. There is no need to prove to you. Rather u have to prove u r not a scam.
ziko888 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

how did you jump to  that i'm trying to scam ? did you search first or just an idiot comment without knowledge ??

template dumbass .. Oh !! it hurts .. even if my pool" looks dumbass" as you said "despite the fact that it's look much better than most of other pools " that doesn't mean we scam anyone ? or you have proofs " or even for  the Dero coin itself " ..

Alright I'll be kind and give u a tip for free for the next scam. Go buy yourself a account that is not still a newbie with no posts. Idiot. There is no need to prove to you. Rather u have to prove u r not a scam.
i just joined bitcoin talk very soon .. and we made this pool yesterday "and we made 1 before for DCY coin and it works fine " .. if you didn't get payed then say what ever you want about our pool .. otherwise don't talk about us like that !!
this coin you can find a block every 2 Hours with only 19Kh/s .. so it's easily to know if it's a scam or not (if you didn't get Paid on time ) ? ..
let miners deside that... we do our best do improve our pools " not to hear you are scam and you didn't even try the pool WTF"
inter23

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:19:21 PM

how did you jump to  that i'm trying to scam ? did you search first or just an idiot comment without knowledge ??

template dumbass .. Oh !! it hurts .. even if my pool" looks dumbass" as you said "despite the fact that it's look much better than most of other pools " that doesn't mean we scam anyone ? or you have proofs " or even for  the Dero coin itself " ..

i just joined bitcoin talk very soon .. and we made this pool yesterday "and we made 1 before for DCY coin and it works fine " .. if you didn't get payed then say what ever you want about our pool .. otherwise don't talk about us like that !!
this coin you can find a block every 2 Hours with only 19Kh/s .. so it's easily to know if it's a scam or not (if you didn't get Paid on time ) ? ..
let miners deside that... we do our best do improve our pools " not to hear you are scam and you didn't even try the pool WTF"

lol. if u have been in cryptocurrencies long enough to setup your own pool u wouldn't have only joined bitcointalk "soon" (its called "recently" dumbass). so either u created a new account to scam or u dont know shit about crypto. i guess which isit? Cool

just a piece of advice, u r too stupid to do a scam. successful scams need brains and knowledge which is something u do not have. go find a job more suitable for your intellect level like maybe... asking your mom for money???Grin Grin Grin
666mrga999

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

Scammer. Sage and report
ziko888 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

lol. if u have been in cryptocurrencies long enough to setup your own pool u wouldn't have only joined bitcointalk "soon" (its called "recently" dumbass). so either u created a new account to scam or u dont know shit about crypto. i guess which isit? Cool

just a piece of advice, u r too stupid to do a scam. successful scams need brains and knowledge which is something u do not have. go find a job more suitable for your intellect level like maybe... asking your mom for money???Grin Grin Grin
first i need months to learn how to make a pool completely by myself ... i didn't make that pool " actually i said "WE" i'm the idea owner " but my friend " who did the whole work .. he works as IT in company " so it was very easy for him to make a pool " even he is not a miner at all " he simply did it on 2 days. English is not my native language   Wink .. and i'm not like you asking " my mom for money" i have a real job ... And i will have very soon master Grade in organic chemistry..
i will not ask for some respect because people like won't understand

cyberdeity

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:51:04 PM

The best part of that pool is when you click on Payments up at the top and you see that Total Miners Paid is -1   Grin

I anyone might be curious about Dero, just visit the official thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2525508

http://pool.dero.live/#  is the "official" pool for the coin, with 100+ miners and actual payments.  The OP's pool is not even listed in the pools section of that 1st post in the thread.
ziko888 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

The best part of that pool is when you click on Payments up at the top and you see that Total Miners Paid is -1   Grin

I anyone might be curious about Dero, just visit the official thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2525508

http://pool.dero.live/#  is the "official" pool for the coin, with 100+ miners and actual payments.  The OP's pool is not even listed in the pools section of that 1st post in the thread.
did you look AT dcy pool ( the answer is no ) .. did you look at how many blocks we found ? the answer still no .. we just found a block at 1/12/2018, 2:46:21 PM
but since Maturity Depth is : 60 ... we must wait  2 - 4 Hours for the block to be confirmed then the block reward goes to all miners based on shares submitted to our pool ... you should check this payment after " 30 min to 1 hour from now " since the block we found are 17 To go ..
and btw that's i was talking about " you guys have no idea " how mining work "
and you never joined a pool that just started to work ..
inter23

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

AND spend more money to get a proper domain. stocks.exchange hahaha. Try my site, go.screw.yourself.
ziko888 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

AND spend more money to get a proper domain. stocks.exchange hahaha. Try my site, go.screw.yourself.
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
i don't owen stocks.exchange !! WTF WTF !!
look at coinmarketcap !! https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/stocks-exchange/
i don't know how even you assume that i owen it !!
 Huh Huh Huh Huh  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
that's a big proof that your knowledge is 0000000000000000000000000
hahahaha
educate yourself child

xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:23:03 PM

Anyone can say he is a scammer , but for a general public need some prove first to believe in that  Smiley if you are used that pool ,and you did not get paid , then you can say for sure he is a scammer.

yes he is used a open source software for his pool setup , just like many another pools using it... but at least he did not removed the link on the botton of the page to the GNU license and to the software developer website , so he is not saying thats my software Smiley

Dero Coin has been introduced here on bitcointalk on dec 5th 2017

He can not be a scammer just bc he recently joined bitcointalk ... I was a very "active reader" on this forum for 6 years , learned a lot just from reading , without posting anything , without forum registration.

Of course all of us skeptical when "newbies" creating someting new , the reason is ,bc there is a lot of scam around here Smiley
So give him a try , and post here your own experience , befor calling someone a scammer...
im not saying he is not , im asking you to prove it Smiley

stocks.exchange is a small, but reliable exchange
You can find some review about it on the internet from well know forum members from another forums there is one for example ,
its also listed on coinmarketcap.com

THIS TPOIC IS A GREAT EXAMPLE WHEN NEWBIES  , WITHOUT ANY BASIC KNOWLEDGE, ANY PROOVE ,  ATTACKING A NEWBIE

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
inter23

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
hahahaha
educate yourself child

Hahahaha there's nothing weird that I do not know all puny exchanges that a handful of idiots trade on. 3.9mil/24h volume and you expect people to know them lol u r a joke. I'm pretty sure my pee contains more knowledge than u lol. I educate myself everyday, not sure if u ever educated yourself in your life though hahahahaha.
inter23

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

Anyone can say he is a scammer , but for a general public need some prove first to believe in that  Smiley if you are used that pool ,and you did not get paid , then you can say for sure he is a scammer.

yes he is used a open source software for his pool setup , just like many another pools using it... but at least he did not removed the link on the botton of the page to the GNU license and to the software developer website , so he is not saying thats my software Smiley

He can not be a scammer just bc he recently joined bitcointalk ... I was a very "active reader" on this forum for 6 years , learned a lot just from reading , without posting anything , without forum registration.

Of course all of us skeptical when "newbies" creating someting new , the reason is ,bc there is a lot of scam around here Smiley
So give him a try , and post here your own experience , befor calling someone a scammer...

You can find some review about it on the internet from well know forum members from another forums there is one for example ,

This I agree, not not gonna make him "not a scammer" regardless. If he started a legit pool he should start a proper thread to promote his pool rather than "Be smart get 3x more earnings". I have a masters in psychology from University of Buffalo New York, I dont think I've judged him wrong. You will see. Lol
ziko888 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

THIS TPOIC IS A GREAT EXAMPLE WHEN NEWBIES  , WITHOUT ANY BASIC KNOWLEDGE, ANY PROOVE ,  ATTACKING A NEWBIE

i'd like to thank you for that .. i won't make more comments you did say everything i wanted to say .. let's hope they understand..
inter23

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:41:36 PM

THIS TPOIC IS A GREAT EXAMPLE WHEN NEWBIES  , WITHOUT ANY BASIC KNOWLEDGE, ANY PROOVE ,  ATTACKING A NEWBIE

That doesn't mean the attack is unreasonable or wrong  Cool
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
hahahaha
educate yourself child

I'm pretty sure my pee contains more knowledge than u lol.

I have a masters in psychology from University of Buffalo New York, I dont think I've judged him wrong. You will see. Lol

if its True , Then you need to know how to talk , post on the forums... how to respect another forum members and before saying something,  make sure you have some proves behind your words ....

THIS TPOIC IS A GREAT EXAMPLE WHEN NEWBIES  , WITHOUT ANY BASIC KNOWLEDGE, ANY PROOVE ,  ATTACKING A NEWBIE
That doesn't mean the attack is unreasonable or wrong  Cool
i never said he is not a scammer , i asked anyone who is attacking him , please prove it Smiley
your attack can be "unreasonable or wrong" if you dont have any prove behind your words...
Go to his pool , mine for a few hours, make sure you generated enough coin for a min payout , and let us know your experience.
...is that simple...

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:30:51 PM

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
hahahaha
educate yourself child

Hahahaha there's nothing weird that I do not know all puny exchanges that a handful of idiots trade on. 3.9mil/24h volume and you expect people to know them lol u r a joke. I'm pretty sure my pee contains more knowledge than u lol. I educate myself everyday, not sure if u ever educated yourself in your life though hahahahaha.

I think most posters on this board know what stocks.exchange is.  It might not have major volume, but $3 million in one day is a lot of money to process.  You should do yourself a favor and stop posting.  Yes OP made a mistake when he created a topic to mask the shilling of his own pool, but that doesn't make him a scammer. 
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

This I agree, not not gonna make him "not a scammer" regardless. If he started a legit pool he should start a proper thread to promote his pool rather than "Be smart get 3x more earnings". I have a masters in psychology from University of Buffalo New York, I dont think I've judged him wrong. You will see. Lol

No you don't
madsashimi

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

After reading this thread I think I had an

aligorism
Ligareaux

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:50:13 PM

such a random internet fight...

Contact on telegram @Fuba311 for the best Spanish translations!
ziko888 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:16:54 PM

such a random internet fight...

yes totally agree..
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:10:51 PM

Small new coins may have the best ROI for your rigs, if, and only if that coin goes up in value.
You can stick with main coins and earn some money, or you can take the risk and mine new emerging coins.
For example i have mined ITNS in the beginning, i still do mine it despite ETH/zcash being more profitable to mine for me atm, but i believe in the coin. Coin went x10-x20 in price since i have started to mine it so i hade a lot of profit much much more than i did mining ETH/zcash.

But the coin went up in value. if it did not go up i would end up with less money
ziko888 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:38:23 PM

Small new coins may have the best ROI for your rigs, if, and only if that coin goes up in value.
You can stick with main coins and earn some money, or you can take the risk and mine new emerging coins.
For example i have mined ITNS in the beginning, i still do mine it despite ETH/zcash being more profitable to mine for me atm, but i believe in the coin. Coin went x10-x20 in price since i have started to mine it so i hade a lot of profit much much more than i did mining ETH/zcash.

But the coin went up in value. if it did not go up i would end up with less money
i have tried monero / ETN / DCY / Bitcoal / XLC / Bib .. etc most of cryptonight ... since i my GPU is gtx 1050 and use my processor too ..
i move from coin to coin to get profit .. and sometimes i store somecoins for future " like storing bitcoal and xlc " it jumped from .05 to .3 to .5 now ))
also coins like DCY it's price was .005 and i could mine 1500 coins or more easily per day .. which makes me more profit than i could have from monero in 6 days.
also i found Dero in my way .. the price goes up from .7 to 1.8 .. and i can mine 73 coins perday " with my friend helps sure" that's make it worthy .. if the price stays at this value sure.
momodigital

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:09:32 AM

Hi bro ziko888,
As i had mining there for about 1 week. I can get about 43 dero a day. And its proof profit for me. I dunno if anybody else saying scam without trying it 1st or maybe just trying to make other dont believe is true so nobody mining there (less diff more profit)
Ive been mining at dero.live for about 5 days and the price of dero had down for a moment also the deposit at stico.exchange had a triuble but now its fine.not just fine maybe good for me.
Between dero and dcy for now i choose dero. More profit still.
Keep on mining there bro, peace
(Sory bad english)
ziko888 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:54:45 PM

Hi bro ziko888,
As i had mining there for about 1 week. I can get about 43 dero a day. And its proof profit for me. I dunno if anybody else saying scam without trying it 1st or maybe just trying to make other dont believe is true so nobody mining there (less diff more profit)
Ive been mining at dero.live for about 5 days and the price of dero had down for a moment also the deposit at stico.exchange had a triuble but now its fine.not just fine maybe good for me.
Between dero and dcy for now i choose dero. More profit still.
Keep on mining there bro, peace
(Sory bad english)
cauze i'm a "Newbie" and he can't imagine  that "Newbie" can make a pool but nvm .. thank you for saying that Wink .. yes i'm mine dero too .. and dcy is pretty awesome too .. but i will add 4 New coins very soon .. i think i will change to one of them
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: