Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Laya ❌ Lending ❌ Academy ❌ Remittance ❌ Merchant ❌ Marketplace ❌ more  (Read 430 times)
Project Laya (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:23:50 PM

⚡️ ANNOUNCEMENT ⚡️

We created a new Telegram Group
https://t.me/project_laya_group

Feel free to join us and chat with our global community 🎉
Project Laya (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:22:51 PM

⚡️ ANNOUNCEMENT ⚡️

Stage 3 from our crowdsale will close in less than 24h ⏳

Its your last chance to grab our Laya Tokens for a discounted price of $1,20. 
The Price for Stage 4 will increase +$0,20 to $1,40 per Token.

All unsold tokens will be burned to guarantee a low supply for a high demand in the near future 🔮
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:37:51 PM

The token price during the ICO seems rather high, it reach $0.8 at the beginning of the ICO, and increasing in every stage of the ICO.
I hope the price will still be good after everything released in market.
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:49:16 AM

good project with nice idea.give us more details about this?
Project Laya (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:29:20 PM

The token price during the ICO seems rather high, it reach $0.8 at the beginning of the ICO, and increasing in every stage of the ICO.
I hope the price will still be good after everything released in market.

We are really optimistic about the token value, because we avoid hypes and decide for a sustainable organic growth marketing strategy.

good project with nice idea.give us more details about this?

Thank you for your nice words. You can find all informations on www.project-laya.com or feel free to ask our Live Support.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

On your title, you said that your project is a lending, you also give pawn shops in Philippine as examples, but on your brief description as well as your reply to coin_trader, what you tried to offer is a remittance. AFAIK, these two is not similar. One does lending while the other allows you to send money to other places.
Project Laya (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:52:05 PM

On your title, you said that your project is a lending, you also give pawn shops in Philippine as examples, but on your brief description as well as your reply to coin_trader, what you tried to offer is a remittance. AFAIK, these two is not similar. One does lending while the other allows you to send money to other places.

Hello Miiike,

please read first the roadmap/ecosystem before comment.
Laya Lending & Laya Payments are seperate projects backed up by
the whole Project Laya Ecosystem. We will offer both services as all in one solution.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:08:34 PM

Hello Miiike,

please read first the roadmap/ecosystem before comment.
Laya Lending & Laya Payments are seperate projects backed up by
the whole Project Laya Ecosystem. We will offer both services as all in one solution.

Uh-oh.. Easy there. A crabby representative is a great way to take your investors away. I'm just curious here as you seems like describing two different projects, simultaneously.

In fact, I have actually read your roadmap, hence the confusion. Because on your roadmap, you only put the lending milestone, and not the remittance. And yes, I've seen the "payment" milestone, but it gave me a further confusion as when it is combined with your Q1 2020 milestone of "marketplace" one can assume that what you tried to build on Q4 2018 is a payment gateway to your lending and your future marketplace. I still don't see any remittance. Now that you've state that by "payment" you mean "remittance", it clears a little bit. But... Yeah, a reply that's a little bit more nice will be much appreciated. Thanks anyway.
Project Laya (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:51:03 PM

Uh-oh.. Easy there. A crabby representative is a great way to take your investors away. I'm just curious here as you seems like describing two different projects, simultaneously.

In fact, I have actually read your roadmap, hence the confusion. Because on your roadmap, you only put the lending milestone, and not the remittance. And yes, I've seen the "payment" milestone, but it gave me a further confusion as when it is combined with your Q1 2020 milestone of "marketplace" one can assume that what you tried to build on Q4 2018 is a payment gateway to your lending and your future marketplace. I still don't see any remittance. Now that you've state that by "payment" you mean "remittance", it clears a little bit. But... Yeah, a reply that's a little bit more nice will be much appreciated. Thanks anyway.

I apologize for my previous comment, if it feels like an "crabby" answer. Don't take it serious, it was just a friendly advice  Smiley

btw: thank you for your opinion, we will optimize it for a clearer understanding.   
Project Laya (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:02:00 PM

⚡️ ANNOUNCEMENT ⚡️

Our crowdsale finally ends in less than 24h ⏳

Its your last chance to grab our Laya Tokens for a discounted price of $1,40.

All unsold tokens will be burned to guarantee a low supply for a high demand in the near future 🔮
Provocateurs

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:18:16 AM

Totally anonymous ICO, didnt see any pictures who is behind it, so I cannot trust that. But good luck.
Project Laya (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:40:46 AM

Totally anonymous ICO, didnt see any pictures who is behind it, so I cannot trust that. But good luck.

You can find it on the Whitepaper Smiley
kamillagyn

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:52:49 AM

good project with nice idea. your purpose project may help more people who join in cryptocurrency
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:00:38 AM

There is no information on the team what was surprising is the price of each token and the team is already forcasting $15 for each token, Since the collapse of Bitconnect I see most of these lending platforms as potential scam maybe they just don't know what they are doing is a scam

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Project Laya (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

There is no information on the team what was surprising is the price of each token and the team is already forcasting $15 for each token, Since the collapse of Bitconnect I see most of these lending platforms as potential scam maybe they just don't know what they are doing is a scam

You can find the management behind the project on the whitepaper and we are not a lending platform like Bitconnect.
Our Lending Opportunity is just a part from our whole Eco-System.

Example:

Person A can offer a loan to Person B and pay them the loan back plus an additional reward. 
Project Laya (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:46:03 PM

⚡️ ANNOUNCEMENT ⚡️

Dear Laya Members,

First of all congratulations to all the members and contributors. We sold a total number of 921,475 Laya Tokens to over 1000 members around the world. In addition to this, Airdrop & Bounty rewards were also released for the 1st batch amounting to 500,000 Tokens. The circulating supply of Laya Tokens will be 1,421,475 with a current worth of $ 1,990,065. We also included a real time statistics on the user dashboard.

Now we have to share you some bad & good news.

During the last few weeks, many things happened in the cryptocurrency world. The GlobalMarketCap crashed from an all time high of $880 Billions to under $300 Billions and even the stock market had a huge unexpected dump. Unfortunately the whole market situation and the "lending" niche turned to a bad reputation. We had a long discussion with our Legal Team and because of the reasons mentioned, we decided not to launch a lending platform.

But don't worry, we are proud to announce you that our excellent management team developed the first cryptocurrency company in the world having a brand new unique platform concept which is even much easier, better & more profitable than lending!

More Informations will be announced in the next few days! We will assure you that each and everyone who believed in us will benefit this new platform and we will all together reap the success in the near future.

We have also another good news to share: Our Internal Exchange will be available on 15th of February 2018.

Please share the news to your friends & team partners.

Thank you for your attention and loyalty to us!

- Project Laya Management
copumubu

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:30:28 PM

⚡️ ANNOUNCEMENT ⚡️

Dear Laya Members,

First of all congratulations to all the members and contributors. We sold a total number of 921,475 Laya Tokens to over 1000 members around the world. In addition to this, Airdrop & Bounty rewards were also released for the 1st batch amounting to 500,000 Tokens. The circulating supply of Laya Tokens will be 1,421,475 with a current worth of $ 1,990,065. We also included a real time statistics on the user dashboard.

Now we have to share you some bad & good news.

During the last few weeks, many things happened in the cryptocurrency world. The GlobalMarketCap crashed from an all time high of $880 Billions to under $300 Billions and even the stock market had a huge unexpected dump. Unfortunately the whole market situation and the "lending" niche turned to a bad reputation. We had a long discussion with our Legal Team and because of the reasons mentioned, we decided not to launch a lending platform.

But don't worry, we are proud to announce you that our excellent management team developed the first cryptocurrency company in the world having a brand new unique platform concept which is even much easier, better & more profitable than lending!

More Informations will be announced in the next few days! We will assure you that each and everyone who believed in us will benefit this new platform and we will all together reap the success in the near future.

We have also another good news to share: Our Internal Exchange will be available on 15th of February 2018.

Please share the news to your friends & team partners.

Thank you for your attention and loyalty to us!

- Project Laya Management

Dead Project ?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: