Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:32:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One week loan  (Read 470 times)
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:16:54 PM

Glad to hear it went well, however please do take some precautions next time, it's all very good handling business based on trust and honor, but that often goes out the window when somebody is in a desperate situation and needs a quick buck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kii552007_alt (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:30:45 AM

UPDATE ON THIS SUBJECT - VERY IMPORTANT!

First of all, let me just say - it is always refreshing to meet and make business with someone like kii552007_alt.

Despite what general thumb rules are, I like to think that there are people on this world that deserve a chance, even when at first glance, there are no conditions to support otherwise.

I'm hopping that this post, proves something to the community as it proved to myself, in believing that not always people are here to scam people. Some would say I was lucky. And I would say - I make my own fucking luck. That's why I'm writing this post on a beautiful island in the Land of Smiles (Thailand for the now knowing)

In resume:

- Sent to this user 0.00663200 with low fee. TRX got stuck in Blockchain due to known current delays
- User contacted me asking for help, since he needed the funds badly. This was Thursday.
- I replied him, and sent another transfer same value, with higher fees, agreeing that he would pay me back those fees Saturday
- Today user contacted me, showing proof that his costumer had already paid him, but since there is a BC congestion, there could be some delays
- Its now still Saturday here in Thailand (same timezone as the user, give or take 1 hour or two) and user contacted me pronto in order to proceed payment
- After some fun talk, we agreed on final amount - 0.00663200 BTC + 0.0006 fees from second transaction + 125USD at current rate on preev.com
- User has paid me in full - Total 0,014663 BTC TRX ID 1e661c2c4906da626266c4759b8d0347389d5d1e65d06c4a1a0395ed6781be26

What can I say?! Thank you ****** (name omited for security reasons) for the wonderful trade and as spoken, do no hesitate to reach me. If I can help I WILL.

Serves has a VOUCH,VOUCH, VOUCH for this user.

My 2 cents - topic closed!  Tongue

It's my great hounour to have the chance getting help from biulas!
I have been on this lending section for a while, and to be honest, I was not expected to have a chance.
I found that this section has became more like "currency exchange", instead of "lending".
It's understandable that lending someone on the another part of the world is risky, that's why collateral matters.
However, like any other investments, there's always risk involved. And with deep research and communication, you could get more info to evaluate the investment.
I personally have been scammed on this forum for 4 times now, and I still believe that there's not just evil exist in this forum.

Thanks to biulas, when I was disappointed and about to give up, he handed a stick to the drowning me.
He explained all his rules, and I gave him the info he need and explained my situation.
The process was all nice and smooth, and biulas is really thoughtful:

1.Though I couldn't provided some documents he need at first place, but we found some alts in the end.
The original loan was stuck due to the low fees, however, after I let biulas know the situation, he sent out another tx immediately, without any further questions.

2. Our client paid us by Coinbase at their Friday night, which is early morning in our time. Unfortunately, the transaction was hold by Coinbase, and there's nothing I, or my client can do.
The original delay Coinbase stated was 12+ hours, then they change it to 72+ hours later on, and there's no tx id, since they have not even send you the tx yet, and you know how it looks like when you tell someone you have a tx but no tx id.
I was actually more nervous than biulas, as I know how is it feel like to be scammed, it sucks., and I don't want a generous person like biulas feels like I'm scamming him.
So I did my best to give him all the info I have, including the screenshot of my client saying the tx has been process on his side, and the address I was using for receiving the payment, so we could on the same page.
Luckily, biulas is thoughtful, he not only not blamed me on this delay, but also comfort me that he understand the situation, and everything is fine, as long as I keep updated him on the situation.

3.The tx finally came through at the late night of here, and it should be Sunday already in Thailand.
I contacted biulas, and discuss the repayment amount, we did the math together, and the agreed amount was 0.014663.
I sent out the repayment (with a crazy fees by accident!) and give biulas the tx id, he confirmed safe receipt immediately.

I don't know what to say, it was all nice and smooth like dream, I'm really glad that someone handed me a hand when I'm in need, and I believe I will do the same in the future.
Thank you ****** (name omited for security reasons) for the wonderful trade!

I VOUCH, VOUCH, VOUCH heavily for this user!

Thanks a millions!
biulas

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:58:31 AM

Glad to hear it went well, however please do take some precautions next time, it's all very good handling business based on trust and honor, but that often goes out the window when somebody is in a desperate situation and needs a quick buck.

But i did. User sent me his docs, pretty much all I requested and few more 😉
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:16:29 AM

I VOUCH, VOUCH, VOUCH heavily for this user!

How do we know you two aren't the same person?   Tongue   Shocked

Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
biulas

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:28:18 AM

Ahaha ok, Im only replying since your member status. Or else i would say f*** o**.

What do you suggest I can do to prove that? Honestly Im interested. 😁 We chatted on line, PM here in the fórum... 😁😂
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:54:46 AM

Ahaha ok, Im only replying since your member status. Or else i would say f*** o**.

What do you suggest I can do to prove that? Honestly Im interested. 😁 We chatted on line, PM here in the fórum... 😁😂

I will also reply to you because of your status and you can say to me to f*** *f... Cheesy
Are you pretending to be a fool or you really are one? You don't know any way to prove your words, because you talked online and via Forum PM?! Cheesy
You are the smart one here so figure it out. It's not so hard. Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kii552007_alt (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:37:38 PM

I will also reply to you because of your status and you can say to me to f*** *f... Cheesy
Are you pretending to be a fool or you really are one? You don't know any way to prove your words, because you talked online and via Forum PM?! Cheesy

I don't know what to say here, I was going to lock this thread because this has done.
And I saw this tragedy here, that really sucks.
I mean, you just want to be haters and assume all the people on this world are scammer, don't you?
And when when things come opposite to what you think, you just say "oh, that's fake, prove it".
Yeah, we can provide all the chat log, but then? You can say that's fake too.

I don't think a scammer will be stupid enough to send his tx with that crazy fee (1555 sat/byte) back to himself.
And I don't think a scammer can speak fluent English and Ching English as same time - as you can see my English is much worse then biulas.

I don't know what to say, you want proof? We can send you all the things we have, and then?
What's the point? You would say "Oh, I'm sorry, I was wrong, I shouldn't doubt you."
Or you will say "Fake, scammer, GTxO"?

If it's the first one, sure, we will be more than happy to provide you all the info we have here.
biulas

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:43:13 AM

I was acctually being honest, not sarcastic. I'm no smart guy, just one guy trying to help another.

And if the general community feels that this subject should be more proofed, I'm HONESTLY opened for suggestions. I mean, the conversations can't be faked I guess.

So again, it is on my best interest to make proof of this deal. Other user has already manifested himself, and on his interest, I think he would be keaned to post any sort of proof requested.

Oh I'm a fool alright. But my foolish life is giving me strawberries by the pool in Thailand. And I'm not local Smiley

For me this subject is closed... regarding us being the same user, well, maybe the mods can shed some light on that matter. For me, issue is closed.

User is prompt, good for his word, already vouched and left him trust note. He's good for his word. He sent me official paper from his governement stating his address. I work on an area that has access to forensics software that can analise if a JPEG was tampered in any way with fair amount of certainty. I didn't even used it. User was so quick to send me pictures that the possibility of being forged was extremly low.

Possible, but improbable. Trusted him, and it was deserved!!

My 2 cents.
kii552007_alt (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:25:57 AM

Following by this personal loan, biulas filled my another business loan request.
Details:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2732715.0

Locking this thread now.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: