Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YoBit deposit missing.  (Read 141 times)
jordy7107 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

Hi everyone!

Last night I deposited ECASH to yobit.
& I expected it to come within a few hours but it has been more then 12 hours now.
I tried contacting them on facebook but they blocked me. & the support ticket has not been replied to.

I can see that they took the ECASH from my deposit adress.. But where is it?
I just need my money.  At all time high (which was last night) I could sell it for aprox 5k.
But now because of there slow service & negligence I just lost a lot of profits + the fact I dont have my freaking money.

I'm not saying they're thieves (thats too soon) but this is really really annoying.  I just want my funds.

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:01:48 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2728351.0

Looks like you're not the first one to have issues with Ecash deposit.
Yobit customer support are well-known to be slow and bad, expect a response in a few weeks or nothing at all
Seeing how you're not the first one to have the same exact problem, I'm gonna gues Yobit is scamming out of their users until there are further notice from Yobit itself.
For now, don't get your hopes up so you won't feel disappointed if they really did ran away with your ecash
katalol

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

I was having problems with the withdrawal from yobit. This is a bad exchange. I recommend you stop using it
tan-tan

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:36:17 PM

I was having problems with the withdrawal from yobit. This is a bad exchange. I recommend you stop using it

I am a yobit user but for me everythings fine
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2111

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:11:51 PM

Can confirm, the same happened to me right now. I deposited a small amount of ECASH to test the waters, as I haven't used YoBit before. So far they forwarded it to another address, but have not credited my account. I guess that explains why no one is selling into the ECASH pump right now.

Any news from your side, OP?
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:50:58 PM

Can confirm, the same happened to me right now. I deposited a small amount of ECASH to test the waters, as I haven't used YoBit before. So far they forwarded it to another address, but have not credited my account. I guess that explains why no one is selling into the ECASH pump right now.

Thanks is great advice. Before trading you should always just send a small amount first as you say to test the waters. It's too easy to lose ksrge amounts of money in the crypto world but the thing is we all do these things and regret it later but in actuallity it should work but it's not a perfect world so you need to be extra careful in the crypto world.

katalol

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:22:33 PM

I am a yobit user but for me everythings fine
though everything is nice but I recommend you use other exchange to better protect your property. Many people complain about yobit
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:48:41 PM

Strange behavior, and shouldn't it be illegal on Yobit's part to connive with the pump and dump that's happening on their platform? AFAIK, depending on the country they are operating in, it is illegal to do pump and dumps, be it a crypto exchange or a traditional exchange. They can be held liable for money laundering already with that kind of behavior. And apparently, they are sending/forwarding the money to a new address, which makes me believe that they know something's up and are blatantly doing their part to make sure that someone will get hefty profits.

Hi everyone!

Last night I deposited ECASH to yobit.
& I expected it to come within a few hours but it has been more then 12 hours now.
I tried contacting them on facebook but they blocked me. & the support ticket has not been replied to.

I can see that they took the ECASH from my deposit adress.. But where is it?
I just need my money.  At all time high (which was last night) I could sell it for aprox 5k.
But now because of there slow service & negligence I just lost a lot of profits + the fact I dont have my freaking money.

I'm not saying they're thieves (thats too soon) but this is really really annoying.  I just want my funds.

The blocking part alone is sufficient evidence that they don't want to make business with you and your money is gone for good, up until they reconsider and give you back your money. They are slowly turning into Mintpal, and if you still have funds on that exchange, withdraw it out now while possible.
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2111

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:46:18 PM

YoBit support just got back to me and my ECASH deposit has been credited. Looking at the other thread it seems like they solved whatever issue they had on their side. Still not exactly confidence inspiring, not sure if I'm going to touch them again.

Strange behavior, and shouldn't it be illegal on Yobit's part to connive with the pump and dump that's happening on their platform? AFAIK, depending on the country they are operating in, it is illegal to do pump and dumps, be it a crypto exchange or a traditional exchange. They can be held liable for money laundering already with that kind of behavior. And apparently, they are sending/forwarding the money to a new address, which makes me believe that they know something's up and are blatantly doing their part to make sure that someone will get hefty profits.

Given their secretive nature I don't think YoBit exactly cares much about regulation, regardless of whether it was a genuine hiccups on their end or a lucky accident. I don't mind exchanges being shady, but this isn't going to end well. BTC-e was at least reliable until they got raided.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: