Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:23:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unknown token was arrive at my wallet for unknown reason also  (Read 109 times)
Sponsoredby15 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

i was just surprise because when i check my wallet there's an ERC-20 token called ProChain(PRO) and im searching some information about this token but didnt some of it by the way the amount was 88888.880 per wallet
brandeager

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

I think it must be came from some airdrop. Be happy.
eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:47:29 PM

I think you joined their airdrop and then you forgot about that. It is possible. I wish they would send me the same as well it is a good thing. You are lucky if they did it by mistake. So hold it and when they are in exchange you can sell.

Zeneize

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:53:34 PM

It has also happened to me several times with other meaningless tokens. What I don't understand it the purpose of the sender of spending gas to send me those tokens... and gas is not exactly cheap these days...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
fabuloveu

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:26:26 AM

I smell Airdrops on your wallet. Keep them you never can say what will happen to those coin in the future

cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:36:38 AM

Those unknown tokens you are receiving are airdropped tokens.  They are normally sent to all Ethereum address with a balance.  The same thing goes on with the Waves platform.  There are many airdropped tokens on there also.  Most are not even worth the transaction fees but sometimes you do get lucky and receive one that is valuable. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: