Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:34:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Last Jedi Best Part When Luke Enters The Cave, Then Exits The Cave?  (Read 97 times)
2bfree (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

So tons and tons of people hate the Last Jedi. I like the part when Luke enters the cave after General Leia says:

"We fraught to the end, but the galaxy has lost all it's hope. The spark is out. "

Then the new score starts playing.

C3PO looks up....

Leia looks up....

A man starts entering the the cave in a robe with back light light behind him

The man takes his hoodie off and we see it's Luke and the great score plays and Leas says LUKE!

This is a great part of the move for me and especially when Luke finishes talking to his sister, then kisses her, and gets up then walks past 3PO and winks then all the rebels get up one by one and look at him at finally PO looks and the new score plays.

What do you guys/gals think about that part?

I like it.

To me its' the best part of the new Star Wars where much of it sucks.

PS: Of course I know it's not Luke it's his projection.

Still for me it was great and I'm not commenting on the critisizm that it could have been the real Luke doing this and maybe using the force to crush the coalition troops in front of the cave using the force. Anyway it was a great scene for me!

What do you think?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: