Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:01:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Humble Origin Bundle (30%+ DISCOUNT)  (Read 1241 times)
Qoheleth (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 960
Merit: 1028

Spurn wild goose chases. Seek that which endures.

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 07:11:58 PM

From the website:
The Humble Origin Bundle

8 triumphant games. Pay what you want and get the terrifying sci-fi horror third person shooter Dead Space 3; the original bone-chilling horror shooter Dead Space; the intense action-packed supersoldier shooter Crysis 2 Maximum Edition; the high speed open-world crash happy racer Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box; the authentic modern warfare sim Medal of Honor; and the first person parkour thrill ride Mirror's Edge. Pay over the average and receive the beloved life sim The Sims 3 (along with two expansion packs in The Sims 3 Starter Pack) and the unrivaled military shooter Battlefield 3.

Fire it up on Origin. Buying the Humble Origin Bundle gets you the games to play on Windows through Origin (system requirements here), with The Sims 3 also available on Mac! Electronic Arts has also provided Steam keys for some of the games (full list here)!
I am selling gift URLs for the full package - all "above the average" games are included - for 30 minicoins (0.03 BTC). That's about 30% below what you would pay in USD.

I've done this three times before, and you can look at the successful transactions in those threads for proof of my trustworthiness. If you'd rather not take the risk, and have good rep of your own, I'm willing to send first. I'm also amenable to escrow if necessary.

If there is something that will make Bitcoin succeed, it is growth of utility - greater quantity and variety of goods and services offered for BTC. If there is something that will make Bitcoin fail, it is the prevalence of users convinced that BTC is a magic box that will turn them into millionaires, and of the con-artists who have followed them here to devour them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 07:57:48 PM

Access only to the download links? (Keys Already Used?)

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
Qoheleth (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 08:50:24 PM

Access only to the download links? (Keys Already Used?)
No. These are "gift URLs" - you visit them and click "Redeem" and you get the keys/download links/&c. The keys are your own and should be unique and fresh (unless HumbleBundle itself is doing something very weird).

If there is something that will make Bitcoin succeed, it is growth of utility - greater quantity and variety of goods and services offered for BTC. If there is something that will make Bitcoin fail, it is the prevalence of users convinced that BTC is a magic box that will turn them into millionaires, and of the con-artists who have followed them here to devour them.
Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 08:56:26 PM

I'll take one for 0.03 BTC, PM'd you.
Qoheleth (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2013, 11:01:50 PM

Waiting for your payment.

DarkHyudrA
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 01:56:02 AM

So, you bought them fast, when the average was low and want to sell them?
Regardless of the above question, since this is a Humble gift code, I want one, pls PM me your address.

Qoheleth (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2013, 07:28:04 PM

Thanks for a smooth transaction.

Regardless of the above question, since this is a Humble gift code, I want one, pls PM me your address.
Sent.

Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 07:42:52 PM

Thanks for a smooth transaction.

Sent.

Do you have any more for sale? Also, please post in my rep topic / trust rating.
dethdeks

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 12:02:25 AM

just so you all know you can pay with BTC on humble bundle. in case seller doesnt have anymore

Donations Accepted
LTC: Lcv7XmxnHJ7BhRjXjzCUBJ4Cfrq43SA5qc
BTC: 16mHGGVgntqtTmrddud8BFgN3XAsBobvVe
Qoheleth (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 01:40:52 AM

Do you have any more for sale?
I'm dealing with a big order which will delay new orders for a bit. When that's done I'll contact you by PM.

kuusj98

Activity: 812

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 08:41:26 PM

Hmpf, I accidentaly bought 2x the minimum but after that I realized I needed to buy the average to get the Sims 3.

Does anyone have a spare key of Sims3 that he wants to get rid of? I heard that if you enter eg. The Origin key, the Steam key will still work, PM me please, you will get a small tip. ( 0.02 BTC, if it works ofcourse)

Otherwise I have to buy the whole package again, which is not needed.
locke9342

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:41:01 PM

i'll take one
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 01:30:21 AM

Hmpf, I accidentaly bought 2x the minimum but after that I realized I needed to buy the average to get the Sims 3.

Does anyone have a spare key of Sims3 that he wants to get rid of? I heard that if you enter eg. The Origin key, the Steam key will still work, PM me please, you will get a small tip. ( 0.02 BTC, if it works ofcourse)

You can always increase the value of your pack

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 01:57:14 AM

can you even do that after you made the purchase?

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 02:18:08 AM

If its associated with your account, yep, you can do that

kuusj98

Activity: 812

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 09:04:19 AM

Teach me, master.
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 03:18:33 PM

Teach me, master.

Funny, I was already able to do that, but looks like that I can do that no more.

Qoheleth (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2013, 09:12:31 PM

Rate limiting has worn off. PM me if you want a code.

LYCAN

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:29:16 AM

you still want to sell bf3 account or all code if yes for waht price?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: