Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:20:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Collective order Giant x10  (Read 475 times)
kr1p (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:34:57 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 11:54:09 PM by kr1p

Hi,
I am organising a collective order of 10 Giant B in France. Maximum 2 units per person in the collective order.
Giant B is an ASIC that can mine Blake256R14/Blake256R8/Blake2B/Lbry/Pascal.

They have sold a first batch around 15th of December on the official Baikal website at 3600$. The product is now unavailable at trustful resellers like ITOP (they sold at 4600$) and Bittawmart (they sold at 4400$) and already very expensive on ebay (15 000 to 20 000$).
A second batch will be available in January on the official Baikal website (https://www.baikalminer.com/product10.php) at a price that should be between 4000$ and 5500$. No order under 5 units can be made on the official website. Payment to baikal is made through wire bank transfer in USD.

-I am asking 100€ (around 117$) per unit you order through the collective order group. See it as my incentive to organise the collective order group and a guarantee that im not a scam and that i have interest that the collective order roll well. In addition, considered the offer/demand conditions for this product, you will not find less expensive elsewhere for small quantities.

-As guarantee i provide : passeport scan, housing bill, phone number, copy of all the emails sent and received to baikal, I use leetchi.com to collect the money for the order (transparency for everybody to see who paid and when the money is transfered), email sent in english and chinese and russian (translation by a chinese friend and a russian friend).

The list of the participants will be closed on Sunday 14/01 20.00 french time.
There are 5 units preorder at today. If we dont reach 20 units I will close the list anyway, I prefer to secure less units and to be ready to order from monday when the baikal website becomes available.

Conditions of the collective order group:
-Booking through msg post on this topic+private message.
-No order passed until the list is closed and the official baikal website is open to orders.
-Payment made only after the command is made and confirmed.
-Payment in EUR or USD by bank transfer through leetchi.com so as everybody see who paid, how many, when.
-I ask a guarantee to each participant that the money is ready to be transfered (5500$) so we are all ready to transfer te money quickly after the order is confirmed.
-Copy of all emails exchanged to all participants.
-Price asked: official baikal price + 117$ (for collective animation work, centralisation and negociation of the order, shipping of the asic to all participants).

Please get informed through the forum, whatomine, nicehash or other before you order. Not serious get away.
Thank you, see you soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rebant19

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:04:54 AM

i want to order 2 units
benji.muller

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:07:03 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 12:30:17 PM by benji.muller

I am interested in buying 2 as well.

How do you know that ordering will be possible again on Monday ?
Do you think 100E / 117 USD is sufficient for shipping and possible custom fees (for receiving the items in France) ?

Thanks for the effort organising this

Benji

EDIT:
User 'kr1p' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.
can you contact me or change the setting ?
blue_skiy

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

I'm interested to buy 2! (Tried to send u a PM but it did not work for "newbie" accounts). Please drop me a message if you have further details, thanks!
kr1p (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:01:55 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 06:10:44 PM by kr1p

Hello,
Thank you and welcome to the collective order buy.
Regarding the shipping costs, the fee is based on my involvement in the project. I dont know if baikal can send to different adress or send the 20 units to the same adress. If I hav to resend the parcels, i will spend the money and get a bit less than 100€ per unit, but assuming I ship it in France. If it is internation parcel it might be more expensive. I have contacted members who managed to order to baikal to get more details. I will get you updated about this.
Regarding the date of availabilty, it is an assumption based on feedbacks from alibaba sellers who apparently converge on the 01/15...might be a bit later but i would like to be ready as soon as possible.

I have edited my personal profile to receive the newbie msg, but i have a limit to send personal message on this forum (2 per day).
I will give you more details and conditions about the current phase of the collective order buy.
I will update the status of the collective order buy here on the forum.

Cheers
guixx24

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:06:25 AM

Hello

I take two unit !

Thank
kr1p (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

Hello,
10 units confirmed so far. I have confirmation on facebook of blue_skiy, guixx24 from this thread. No confirmation of other interested people on this thread.
Please update me about your interest in the group buy.

Regarding the payment: leetchi.com takes 3% comission, which is a lot, so the payment should be in the end through wire transfer or kraken (crypto, wire transfer).

Still waiting for reliable information on shipping costs and taxes.

Cheers
bspargur

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

Hello sir, I just messaged you on Facebook for 2 units.  I am in United States and hope you have time left to add me. 
Thank you!
William
kroplisj

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:08:20 PM

Hi there my friend . I am tryng to buy Baikal B miners.
And if there is still room for me i want to get in the group for 2 miners.
Please contact as soon as you can on skype - renaars_zilaani 
or email - renarskleinarts@inbox.lv

benji.muller

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:41:17 AM

I still can't send you messages and I don't know your facebook..

I am basically in, but I just wanted to send you a personal message.
benji.muller

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:41:51 AM

tried again, sorry not working to send you messages. What is your facebook ?
No.15

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:46:22 PM

Wow I know I left a message here yesterday saying I would take 2, but it appears to be gone.

Anyway I would be in for 2
kroplisj

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:12:38 PM

I dont know kr1ps facebook aswell. But i am actively sitting here and waiting for him .
I hope he will come in here and talk with us.
Even tho he had yesterday as a last day to make this happen.

If anyone knows his facebook can you please pm me that info i just really want to get in touch with him and hopefully make this order real!

Thank you.
DarrenMTB

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:11:24 PM

I'll take 2. Would be open to taking a lot more. I was in on an order of 26 that was cancelled by Baikal.

henkkk

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

I would like to participate for 1.
benji.muller

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:12:35 AM

Looks like this isn't happening anymore  Huh Sad
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:15:22 AM

For SALE
Giant B Miner : USD 15,000  (limited quantity of  2 units available)

Giant X10 Miner:  USD 10,000 (only 1 unit available)

Here are the marketing pricing as mentioned by bittawn too:-

asicminermarket: 20k (selling average of 10-15 units per day at this price)
bittawn: 15K
Itopshop: 16k (and sold out at that price)
Coinminer: 16.25k (and sold out at that price)
Ebay USD 25000 and above.

Benefit i can offer to fellow miners:-

When sending i will declare it a gift worth $500, so when you get you will be saving atleast USD 3000 to USD 5000 in custom duty and taxes.

As citronic said

the Giant B is no ordinary miner

Baikal products are legendary good quality and stable

anyone owning these gems will ROI very quickly

what price would one pay to become a lucky Giant B owner?

the answer to that is subjective...... unless we can predict the future

for all we know 15k or 20k maybe too cheap... if the there is NO batch 2 of Giant B.

kroplisj

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:23:23 AM

Can you explain to me how miners with giant b will ROI fast?
Are you actually following the network dif. what is at the time ?
The profits are below 100eur per day and will shrink in the next few hours and days to even less.

The best is to not buy anythin @ that price but those who doesnt care about ROI can buy for this price.
Im predicting that in the next month the profit per day will shrink to 50 eur or below and will continue to do that!

I would consider to buy Giant B for a price of 5000 usd . I would actually be generous and buy both of them for 9k usd
Since the miner prices will be goin down in the february.

People were buying and preordering this miner when it was giving 300-400 / eur per day. Those days are gone  Smiley

my opinion
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:34:19 AM

Can you explain to me how miners with giant b will ROI fast?
Are you actually following the network dif. what is at the time ?
The profits are below 100eur per day and will shrink in the next few hours and days to even less.

The best is to not buy anythin @ that price but those who doesnt care about ROI can buy for this price.
Im predicting that in the next month the profit per day will shrink to 50 eur or below and will continue to do that!

I would consider to buy Giant B for a price of 5000 usd . I would actually be generous and buy both of them for 9k usd
Since the miner prices will be goin down in the february.

People were buying and preordering this miner when it was giving 300-400 / eur per day. Those days are gone  Smiley

my opinion
Pricing is not negotiable , you are free to skip this
kr1p (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:38:01 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 12:54:46 AM by kr1p

Hi everybody,
Sorry for long wait and no reply. I am organising a small group buy of only 10 units in the end and all slots were already taken.
It is very difficult to get reliable information about the order process at baikal. So I waited to get more information before getting back to you guys. Also, as you know, I am newbie on this forum and cannot send more than 2 pm per day so i could not send private message to people who showed their interest in this thread, because i was busy asking all people who ordered what infos they had about baikal.

I am still waiting for an official answer from baikal. I got an answer which was an elaborated scam email (I just checked the headers). So people, watch out, dont get scammed!

I am waiting for the official price asked by baikal. I provide the same conditions as mentionned above except payment might be done in crypto.
There will be a waiting list as it is 10 units only. So I will get confirmation with the people currently involved in giant b group buy if they confirm when price is disclosed.  If all the 10 units are not confirmed there will be some space left, so i will take the posts of people who showed interest here and left a way to contact them outside the forum, in the chronologic order.
(
benji.muller
kroplisj
No.15
DarrenMTB
henkkk
)
If some people here are interested please post a message here with an email address (or a message here to confirm and email address by pm).
Please follow these instructions.
Cheers
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: