Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 01:42:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices have decreased sharply  (Read 784 times)
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

With the decline of bitcoin so drastic there may be a link in closing the bursa in china and the news in south korea but if according to my prediction all coins will return to normal including btc so no need to panic. Cool
Bect1936

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:56:16 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2020, 04:42:24 PM by Bect1936

whether the cause of this is happening, is it something to do with the decision of the south korea government?
they start worry about rising bitcoin market. big market and millions of dollars out from them banking system.
like china will try to make bitcoin limited. and then will have time to design it own coin and will start selling it.
people should think about bticoin as more than money and keep it for some time.
government will selling gold to buy bitcoin or more
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

Yes I think thats the main reason why bitcoin prices decreases sharply its because south korea's government decisions to banned bitcoin.The investors get panic and get their money in investing its affect the price to decreases rapidly.But I am hoping for its recovery and get back to increase again soon.
even this may decrease i believe that it was a temporary and everything may back to normal better to be patience on it, yes we can expect everything so this scenario or situation may expected for.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 60

imagine me

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:48:36 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 05:11:52 PM by jonemil24

Rumors can easily spread throughout the network, it may or may not affect it. The government of South Korea is trying to implement a law that will completely ban trading markets of any cryptocurrencies in their country, but it will need a vast majority of votes from its national assembly which consists of less than 300 members.(Just saw it on the news recently)

One thing I know for sure; China banned bitcoin in their country but bitcoin didn't stop from gaining more value after that. We still have Japan, and buyers will flood the Japanese markets.

You can read more here: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin/south-korea-plans-to-ban-cryptocurrency-trading-rattles-market-idUSKBN1F002B

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
peng47

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:08:05 AM

no need to worry , price will go back to moon again in soon future.
HitbtcSCAM

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:17:50 AM

>:(I dont know when someone will create a non centralized bitcoin exchange, I know there are people who can do this, if you have the knowledge.Someone needs to make a bitcoin exchange peer to peer exchange like napster was to eliminate these centralized government mafia exchanges, then the world can have real freedom
LorenoCoin

Activity: 293
Merit: 11

Eros Di Caeli

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:42:37 AM

Exactly, it is a good time to buy Bitcoin, if you want to invest in the long term.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:45:35 AM

i believe bitcoin price too low rightnow just happen a short time, so when bitcoin too low rightnow we should be ready and hold before making any decision to sell, bitcoin  will rise back again in the future, that is undeniable, so selling to cut losses will not a best idea now.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:16:34 AM

Bitcoin's price decreased from 14,000 USD (january 1) to below 11,000 USD today... And decreased almost 18% overnight.
Korea is one of the countries with the biggest number of crypo investors, and i do think that the news that was issued last week was ONE of the MANY REASONS why there has been a downfall on bitcoin's price. Korea is preparing a legislation to ban cryptocurrency trading, but its not yet been finalized. Korean citizens are making a petition not to ban crypo in their country.. and hope they will consider it.
But lets not stick on that. As i've said its only one of the many reasons of its price fall. Besides, price fall is normal in crypto... And im still positive that its price will still go up.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:54:19 PM

whether the cause of this is happening, is it something to do with the decision of the south korea government?

I think that price of bitcoin is linked to such things, as they often cause panic among bitcoin holders.

Reduction of the price Bitcoin should be expected. No asset can constantly grow. But I believe that the growth of Bitcoin will resume in the near future.
Mrsun78

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

The major reason for the decrease is the chinese lunar year. It will increase in the upcoming days and no connection with skorea.
savushkinTA

Activity: 192

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:03:04 PM

With the decline of bitcoin so drastic there may be a link in closing the bursa in china and the news in south korea but if according to my prediction all coins will return to normal including btc so no need to panic. Cool
This situation is repeated every year. BTC will grow. It's unavoidable
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:21:03 PM

I think if many countries continuous banning bitcoin the value will constantly decreasing because many people in that countries will sell their coin and the demand will be decreasing also.
I recommend just hold your coins and dont do panic selling because that is also one thing contributing why the value of coins continuous decreasing.
geo43

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:23:40 PM

Its a combination of regulations from Korea/Russia, futures trading and exchange issues like kraken going down. Good news is that the recovery is under way.
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:31:18 PM

Yes ! I think so too . because of their decisions to ban the altcoins , of course bitcoins price will be affected too because somehoe they are connected. Bitcoin is not the only one that decreased sharply, altcoins also . Ive also heard some rumor that these days about the drop price of the bitcoin and altcoins, theyve called it BUY days.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:01:22 PM

The south Korea government has nothing to do with the fall in the price of bitcoin, the fall we are experiencing now is part of bitcoin for God sake you don't expect the price of bitcoin to keep rising all the time, bitcoin is very volatile and at that it price go up and down that is the movement. Bitcoin is decentralized and at that it is very difficult for any government or person to control it activities bitcoin work on the economic law of demands and supply.
Ozero

Activity: 2142
Merit: 183

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:13:46 PM

First, South Korea did not prohibit trade in crypto currency. There, only exchanges and exchangers are checked for compliance with their own trading rules. Secondly, the price of bitcoin has already started to increase today. If yesterday the cost of bitcoin was within 10 000 dollars, today, according to CoinMarketCap, it becomes 11 774 dollars. This day the bitcoin increased in price by more than fifteen thousand dollars. Not bad. Apparently, it will no longer fall, as predicted earlier, to 6,000 - 8,000 dollars. Along with the bitcoin, the violas began to rise, which can not but rejoice.
Cofuchu

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

Most likely so. South Korea made its decision and of course the price went down a little because of it. Although, on the other hand, it looks like it's just a coinsidence.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

The market's value is always depending on the supply and demand of every cryptocurrency that is listed. Another thing is that, altcoins prices is based on bitcoins so it was normal for other alts to decrease its value in the market, the best thing to do is read different positive speculations and news to boost your confidence if you are worried about the downfall of prices.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:35:39 AM

Dropping of bitcoin value might be cause of some countries policies but definitely it doesn't not wholly depend on it.There could be a lot more complex reasons why bitcoin value is decreasing, but don't lose hopes because what is happening to this digital currency is normal because of trading activities depends on demand and supplies and some reasons that is not known to us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: