Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:31:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices have decreased sharply  (Read 784 times)
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:24:01 AM

whether the cause of this is happening, is it something to do with the decision of the south korea government?

I think that price of bitcoin is linked to such things, as they often cause panic among bitcoin holders.

If you are to look at it, South Korea is just a small market. It may or may not affect Bitcoin's rate (Who knew) but we are fully aware that this industry is volatile, The dropping of rates is normal but for Bitcoin, it's quite alarming. At what I see, Some users are panicking that's why they tend to sell their coins to avoid losing much more that causes the dropping of the rates. Hence, It wasn't a good start for Bitcoin this year but let's see how far will the drop go or will Bitcoin's rates rise and make another history.

*Let's hope for the best, Be patient and don't panic*
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:02:58 AM

whether the cause of this is happening, is it something to do with the decision of the south korea government?

I think that price of bitcoin is linked to such things, as they often cause panic among bitcoin holders.

If you are to look at it, South Korea is just a small market. It may or may not affect Bitcoin's rate (Who knew) but we are fully aware that this industry is volatile, The dropping of rates is normal but for Bitcoin, it's quite alarming. At what I see, Some users are panicking that's why they tend to sell their coins to avoid losing much more that causes the dropping of the rates. Hence, It wasn't a good start for Bitcoin this year but let's see how far will the drop go or will Bitcoin's rates rise and make another history.

*Let's hope for the best, Be patient and don't panic*

I agree to this. The market is no doubt volatile and south korea has either nothing or something to do with the current price of Bitcoin. But I think the main problem here is that FOMO is depleting, the hype has gone down, and some of those who got into the Bitcoin train know nothing about Bitcoin, that's why they are panic selling. I think it is a good thing because it cuts out those who are weak.
almost30

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:05:58 AM

I Think It's Going to be 8k-10k soon .  Grin
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:08:34 AM

Yes I think thats the main reason why bitcoin prices decreases sharply its because south korea's government decisions to banned bitcoin.The investors get panic and get their money in investing its affect the price to decreases rapidly.But I am hoping for its recovery and get back to increase again soon.
adekpulpen

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:14:19 AM

I think not, but today BTC is experiencing a very drastic decline
is it possible for all investors to withdraw all their assets, I do not know that
maybe they are shifting investments to altcoin, because the latter issue says bitcoin will fall, I do not know we see the development
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:17:44 AM

Yes not only the bitcoin price went down really hard but also other small coins went down quite a lot. But i think that is because of the upcoming chinese new year.
I think that after that the bitcoin value and a lot of other coins will go up again.
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:25:36 AM

Yes not only the bitcoin price went down really hard but also other small coins went down quite a lot. But i think that is because of the upcoming chinese new year.
I think that after that the bitcoin value and a lot of other coins will go up again.
it seems that at this time many new coin is down very dear yes gan. if this is going too many friends are restless because the price of coin down, hopefully coin down not with a long time, because it's really unsettling
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

The banning decision of South Korean government could contribute on this part, but it doesn't mean the bitcoin is really affected on it. Countries support towards crypto is very in big help as it boost trust and confidence of investor to invest more. But we can't push them since they have also a protocol that could limit their power as bitcoin is being decentralized which is in contrary to it's system.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

Now every coin's value has drastically come down. South Korea decision may be a reason behind but still there might be other reason behind. There might a other other reason for today's drastic decrease. ETH's hardcore is about to come and is it causing the reduction of prices?

So many investors would start buying coins now. I am sure there is again going to be big hike. Lets hope so.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:39:17 AM

yes currently bitcoin is experiencing a very sharp price decline
some people may panic and sell their coins
I hope this will not last long because of course it will affect the investors
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

Unfortunately, Today there was a big fall in Bitcoin  price ( Decrease by 16% in last 24 hours) and It has now become 11K . Furthermore, this is the weakest price in recent times and this drop has negatively  affected The majority of digital  currencies.

Otherwise, The main reason for this crisis in value of bitcoin is the huge increase of the selling amount in a small period and the problem is many transactions are achieved at the same time.
chuckblocker

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:20:46 PM

China next, back to 5k in next 2 weeks? Glad i sold at 17.7
Shishimanu

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

Yes.Now it's price is around 12k usd.But don't worry it will pump again soon.
Bebente

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:24:55 PM

Yes now bitcoin price is around 11k i think but i have trust in bitcoin i will hold it until 20k comes again
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

Don't you stress. Simply clutch your Bitcoins, sit back, and unwind. Beginning yesterday, really, Bitcoin is as of now pushing ahead. It was in the days earlier when Bitcoin's cost was moving in reverse. Be that as it may, that is through. It was generally because of the Korean government's activities against cryptographic forms of money, crypto trades specifically. There was freeze offering there. Be that as it may, it was influencing the cost rather little time. We are currently headed straight toward another unequaled high.
Okuzgozu

Activity: 710
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:29:36 PM

It is just another lucky buy opportunity. I don't believe it has much to do with South Korea news or others. When Bitcoin was close to $20k, I remember thinking "wish it was still cheaper, so I could buy some more". This is the day! Can it get any cheaper? I don't think so, but what I am sure about is that It will hit back to $20k again.
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:33:47 PM

China next, back to 5k in next 2 weeks? Glad i sold at 17.7
You should be currently buying because the price is going to rise very soon. The Chinese government are not going to ban bitcoin or ever they were just seek to regulate it just as they South Koreans are doing.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

Most probably because of South Korean whales are releasing a lot of bitcoins in their possession. I think the korean government is pushing to banning bitcoins in SK forever. But I think, the South Korean government will eventually lift the ban after finding a way to regulate the circulation in their country.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

At present, Bitcoin's exchange rate is being influenced by negative news from everywhere, especially in Korea, when it is reported that the Korean government will ban Bitcoin in their country. Thus, the impact of the current rate of Bitcoin, which makes the cryptocurrency market become unstable.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:31:21 PM

Of course, the excitement in the market. Someone refused, somebody banned it and prices fluctuate. Some countries do not want to mess with bitcoin and just try to ban it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: