Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:33:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sleeping Giant ETC  (Read 678 times)
payyy

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:36:41 AM

It is not an sleeping giant, ethereum classic is just a forked coin, i do not understand why there is a lot of people buying this crap, of course that they all are hungry for making more money as fast as they can. It will touch $50, and then go down again.
tricker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:43:47 AM

Almost all alts made their moves, why ETC is still sleeping?
 Do you have any idea when it will move?
i still hold them...
I think ETC has real  X10 potencial....

Seems like etc has been doing good recently and personally i think it has Some potential aswell, as eth is at 1300-1400 currently
Potential of ETC is not enough to says that this coin is like a sleeping giant. I cannot see any ability or else capacity of this coin to survive for long period of time. Let says that this altcoin are increasing trends, but how long it will continue? Maybe their increasing trends is for short time and it is not for long period of time.
eugene_leonard

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:18:11 AM

Firstly, I see ETC really has potential. And ETC price is going up in recent days.
But, I don't know about truly ETC 's technical price? It's like LTC price = 0.25 BTC price
Someone help me...
brooklynite1

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:52:34 AM

So with DAO hack thrived stole millions in ETC.

ETH was forked from ETC in an attempt to devalue the ETC that was stolen by theives / hackers.

Is it fair to say all the stolen money is still stored in ETC and supporting ETC is like supporting the theives. No?

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:13:50 AM

ETH was forked from ETC in an attempt to devalue the ETC that was stolen by theives / hackers.

Is it fair to say all the stolen money is still stored in ETC and supporting ETC is like supporting the theives. No?
Why and how were the coins stolen? For ETH, what is going to happen with last year Parity wallet hack? Thoses people or companies don't care about their funds?
Could ETC one day replace ETH? As they have the same capabilities and as ETH is getting very very expensive?
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

Why and how were the coins stolen? For ETH, what is going to happen with last year Parity wallet hack? Thoses people or companies don't care about their funds?
Could ETC one day replace ETH? As they have the same capabilities and as ETH is getting very very expensive?
very good points i will hold ETC i got very close and will never let them go, plus at the moment they are raiding steadily ETH wave 

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
findgreenland

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:42:38 AM

Almost all alts made their moves, why ETC is still sleeping?
 Do you have any idea when it will move?
i still hold them...
I think ETC has real  X10 potencial....
What makes you believe that ETC is a good investment?
Any altcoin that accepted by major forks that would be a Giant, whereas that does not happend to ETC.
You may do more work on ETC or other altcoin to find the real potential.

eugene_leonard

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:44:28 AM

Great point. Look like ETC price target could equal ETH price.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: