Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GARBAGE EVERYWHERE  (Read 1004 times)
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:30:07 AM

Garbage is everywhere. Garbage can help the economic growth through recycling the garbages that can be recycled.
What if there is one place for all garbages in the whole earth to promote the one place of garbage for one big economic factor.?

Garbage is part of the industrialization, part of the process of growth and development and always be a part of the Earth environment. As long s there are people living, garbage are everywhere. It is now our responsibility on how to reduce our garbage and make our earth clean and green. We cannot get away from garbage but we can do things to eliminate them. Reduce garbage, reuse them and recycle them.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:59:22 AM

Garbage is everywhere. Garbage can help the economic growth through recycling the garbages that can be recycled.
What if there is one place for all garbages in the whole earth to promote the one place of garbage for one big economic factor.?

Although it is not related to this particular forum, if you look at it on an economical level you are actually causing more problems than actually solving it. If you put all the garbage together in one place the faster that health problems and the logistica involved in the transport of all the garbage and the relocation of this and it makes it more difficult for governments to adhere

Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:34:46 AM

That is true it can help our economy to grow to recycle or by recycling the garbage , but the main solution is to have an economy friendly such as the paper bag and somehow it can help lessen the garbage in our economy.
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:22:23 PM

I absolutely agree. We should create a new currency called GarbageCoin. Instead of covering it with gold, we should cover it with garbage. The price of garbage will skyrocket. Suddenly, people will stop polluting our planet and stop taking out the trash and hoard it at home instead. Imagine the smell! Sounds like a bright future.

Now you are joking (I appreciate your sense of humor), but let us imagine that somebody can really make the project connected with garbage? If garbage is recycled, many useful things can be created. Thus, paying almost nothing (just production), you get the cool profit. The GarbageCoin can support this project, why not?

I see no problem with that, but I would not be in. I believe in projects that can clearly benefit or enable the development of new technologies in clear use cases of the blockchain.
laimaro

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

Nice that you are concerned about environment but this is not proper section for this. You can post this in off-topic I guess.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:17:49 PM

This is a garbage thread, and I would bet a significant amount of money that most of the Newbie-Jr. Members who are posting here are alt accounts of OP.  There's not enough detail in OP to know what the hell he's blabbering about.

Wasn't there some sort of recycling business that was related to crypto that turned out to be a scam?  It was in Switzerland or Norway or some such country.  Can't remember exactly.

Take note, this below one of the most bloated shitposts I've read in a while, but I'm not surprised that it unfittingly includes "investing" as part of it, which is standard in these kinds of posts:
garbage is everywhereit was csuse by the undescipline people and it os also one of the problem  now a days  it cause  flood  and many issue, but aside from that garbage has the potential  to convert it to waste energy or to a source of income, and investing.
It seems that they just want to force any word that comes to their mind to relate their shit posts to the topic itself or to cryptocurrencies so that it will not be deleted by moderators but these kind of posts are common with new accounts that are probably an alt account. For the sake of the activity and ranking up, they are disregarding the essence of the forum to be informative and to make an interactive discussion amongst members.

In all aspects in our life, garbage is everywhere! We may find it a trash but others
may consider it useful...each of us has different perceptions!!!!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

I absolutely agree. We should create a new currency called GarbageCoin. Instead of covering it with gold, we should cover it with garbage. The price of garbage will skyrocket. Suddenly, people will stop polluting our planet and stop taking out the trash and hoard it at home instead. Imagine the smell! Sounds like a bright future.
A very good idea for a project, when to start ICO? ; D: D
In fact, this is really not the place to discuss such topics. Sad

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:26:20 PM

This has been the problem all over the world.  Other countries have successfully solved their problems about garbage and recycling.  Others have put a machine that can recycle cans, plastic and the likes and they were paid for that.  Others use garbage to create useful things like bags, plates, and even slippers. 
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

it is a good idea, I will support the project if it exists because this will have a positive impact on the earth, other than that this is creative idea and I like creativity, I hope the project will be realized soon

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
freo01

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:50:46 PM

do you mean ico tokens without value? well, in terms of that we could not avoid to collect those trash i think it is a repulsive habit of collecting trash hope to turn it in such great fortune someday Smiley
Komobit

Activity: 161
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

WRONNNNG, garbage if inflationary, duh! lololololololol omg, loved your comment
Cryptosymphony

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:55:53 PM

LOL. This remember me a fantastic movie of some years ago

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808

You can find it for free on youtube!

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

is this about a garbage or recycling ICO or something?
I was a bit confused at first glace too. But after re reading it i think he was literally means garbages. Human garbages and not ICO, i was also thinking earlier of how ICO became a garbage i thought he was referring to shitcoins.

The Crypto of the Opera

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:17:12 PM

I confirm, it's a real unmissable movie. It's not on youtube, you can waths it here:

http://putlocker.co/watch-idiocracy-online-free-putlocker.html

(may be we are OT, but this movie is really worth to watch. And there are also some good ideas about money....)

LOL. This remember me a fantastic movie of some years ago

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808

You can find it for free on youtube!

potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:50:39 AM

Yes yes garbage is everywhere  it is one one the common cause of floods during rainy season because we don't have a discipline to garbage disposal  properly
Steadfast20

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:52:01 AM

This topic has been posted a month ago and I am surprised that it hasnt been trashed. This post regarding garbage is just a useless post with no specific meaning at all. Newbie members posting useless threads here.

BetHash - Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS & more! ☞ Play Lottery | Play Dice | Get Referral Bonus[/center
arthur25 (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:11:42 AM

is this about a garbage or recycling ICO or something?

It is all about garbage that recyclable to promote helping the nature and also for economic growth. There are garbage that can be recycle not to end up all in useless.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:58:19 AM

Yes, if you would have been that there is one place to put in all garbages.but its very complicated because imagine from this country travel to another country which is the place that all garbages to be put in.
rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:30:19 AM

What is the deep point of this post if your telling  about recycling we should start on our self first  at home we know how segregate all forms of waste all country has a big problem about waste bro even Canadian people is dumping in our country then your telling that we have to make a worldwide trashcan waste should be responsible to our own litters

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
margielyn

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:17:07 AM

I think so on the topic of garbage everywhere bitcoins because not only other things have money but also others. so this website seems to be based on my opinion. that's why i think this is related to topic about bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: