Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GARBAGE EVERYWHERE  (Read 1004 times)
Carmen03

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:49:56 AM

Garbage everywhere refers to  commonly used waste materials that is thrown away . We should properly disposed of garbage .We should dispose it properly.In bitcoin we should use it wisely to protect the entire economy from financial collapse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LORENthetiger

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:30:59 PM

Bro I think you might have mistaken this forum for any other forum because its only for bitcoins discussion
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:34:24 PM

This thread has been termed to be a garbage by some users which is true to some extent. Even in this garbage thread while getting into discussion several thoughts get into reality. One such that I came to know all about is, till date an ico based on recycling of garbage hasn't existed. Something related to it will surely succeed.
Yankae

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:14:29 PM

I think op is lost.I don't actually get what he/she is trying to say in this thread.For me i think this board of garbage topic like this one that nothing relevance to bitcoin.I think this should be posted in other section here,off-topic perhaps?
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:29:37 PM

Garbage is everywhere. Garbage can help the economic growth through recycling the garbages that can be recycled.
What if there is one place for all garbages in the whole earth to promote the one place of garbage for one big economic factor.?
What kind of garbage are we talking here? Is this the ICO? or the garbage that's literally found on our every home?

Let me point out something here if you do mean is the shitcoin/ICO then we couldn't do anything about it since only the developer has the control to "recycled" it. Yeah, i do still wonder of it, what would the community do to these waste?

Let the people decide to it or we could just leave it there and wait to be forgotten.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:21:44 AM

Wish you could have asked where should we dump the crypto currency digital garbage that's coming out of the miners! ;-)

Well garbage for sure is the issue related to environment and this topic could be encouraging to the environmentalist but not the crypto lovers like us.

As a concern of world's global economy I would add in this that, garbage is being processed at smartest way possible in our world but the way we are producing the garbage is huge and nothing much can be done about it.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:30:18 AM

Garbage is everywhere. Garbage can help the economic growth through recycling the garbages that can be recycled.
What if there is one place for all garbages in the whole earth to promote the one place of garbage for one big economic factor.?
In developing countries they have a tremendous amount of waste, and it affects the environment and climate change. But in these countries, the waste recycling industry has been ignored and intends to develop them. If garbage considered as a way to get rich, this will be the wealthiest country in the world.  LOLLLLLLLLL  Grin Grin Grin Grin

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:40:10 AM

garbage become garbage if you treat it as garbage,recycling is the best way to save the world and i think it's applicable here in crypto,not unless even the one who should recycle this may become garbage too.ico projects has a chance to grow if will only be supported by majority and their coin will never treat as shit
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:57:48 AM

You've got a very good proposal mate. There is money in garbage through recycling, solid waste management is very expensive and worth investing for if there are interested in this. Not only we can help the economy of the country but also we will be able to save our mother earth to further deterioration.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:13:19 AM

Maybe you should develop this idea and how to used ecosystem to develop this. I think there is a lot of economic benefits in garbage and recycling that will help our society in creating jobs and employment. In my country alone I can see many garbage every were and some of this garbage are still good and I believe if there are in developed countries it will be converted to something useful.
hygroscopicgymnasium3

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:20:26 PM

Worst topic I ever faced. Cant understand what to reply Wink
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:07:24 PM

it is a good idea, if the waste can be used for economic development, then I will participate in it, maybe a project like this does not exist yet but I hope will happen in the near future
This does not makes sense, imagine where and who will take a full responsibility of that landfill for the whole world. This will take huge funds for the logistics and maintenance of that site. Some country has already doing the recycling process of their garbage. It's just how you will disciple the people and the community.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
relationpartner7

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:38:12 PM

What a brilliant idea bravo! I will be sending you a nobel this evening ;p
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:48:55 PM

What garbage are you referring to? Garbage like literal human garbage or in the cryptocurrency space? Well, if in crypto, I totally agree that there's a ton of garbage in here.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:02:58 PM

Everybody produces waste, more than 15 kg of people produce waste per year, and this is actually a great opportunity for us to make money from the garbage business, no need to be ashamed again that the current waste into a very good commodity.
necktiearrival0

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:35:09 PM

I think your idea has sone points. Even such campaignss can occur to provide btc reward for most creative garbage recycling
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:28:52 PM

Everybody produces waste, more than 15 kg of people produce waste per year, and this is actually a great opportunity for us to make money from the garbage business, no need to be ashamed again that the current waste into a very good commodity.
The fact is that many people simply did not come across this business. But in fact, the garbage business brings a lot of money. There are two aspects here when the state allocates for recycling, as well as the year this garbage is sold at its own discretion, which also brings huge money.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:39:13 PM

Yes, garbage is evwrywhere , most people re luck of desipline. This is one of the issues where facing as of now.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

if you mean about industrial waste or waste that can pollute the environment of course things you say it is true. but one thing I want to say is why you are talking about garbage and whether it has anything to do with the crypto world suppose to be powered for power generation as it may be related because crypto technology will be related to electric power.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:54:03 PM

if you mean about industrial waste or waste that can pollute the environment of course things you say it is true. but one thing I want to say is why you are talking about garbage and whether it has anything to do with the crypto world suppose to be powered for power generation as it may be related because crypto technology will be related to electric power.
What he saying has nothing to do with cryptos but one cannot deny that the recycling of garbage can rid the earth of pollution and also have some financial profits to it as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: