Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:54:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling BTC! +Locally MD / D.C., Bitstamp +5% Currently available: 8 BTC  (Read 1164 times)
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 14, 2013, 08:04:26 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2013, 06:28:57 AM by KingOfSports

Hi guys,
I am selling BTC for certain methods and will continue to do so whenever I have BTC in stock. If you are selling BTC please see my buying thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272685.0

Current available amount of Bitcoins:
8 BTC

What payment methods I will accept and spot prices:

1. Cash in Mail- You send me cash via Priority or Express mail. We lock in price and I release BTC when received. Spot price- Bit.

2. Moneygram- You send me money via Moneygram, once picked up I release the BTC. Spot price- mtgox -3%.

3. Local meetup- We meet up and trade cash for my bitcoins. Minimum $200.

I attend a University near Washington D.C. You can come to me via D.C. metro and can exchange your cash for my BTC. This is my preferred method.

Once payment is confirmed received I will release the bitcoins you purchased to your desired bitcoin address.

How do I contact you?
Please PM me here to buy me BTC, I will make you a quote and if you accept we will proceed with the transaction.

Who sends first?
You send payment first unless you're JohnK or Theymos.

Will you accept escrow?
For certain payment methods (3 and 5 I will. All others methods I will not as it is very hard for the honest party to 100% prove themselves for the other methods, thus I cannot afford to risk somehow getting reversed scammed. However the escrow must be completed in a very timely manner as prices change constantly. My reputation thread is found below in my signature and my trust page has a couple ratings as well. If you don't trust me, thats fine and I wish you the best regardless.

Do you have a minimum or maximum we can sell to you?
The minimum is $100 worth unless otherwise specified. The maximum is whatever the amount of BTC I have available to purchase which is highlighted above.

I will sign a message from my bitcoin address 1King16MnUwPtmVPPPm3dRbB52BDKH2zFs before agreeing to a trade beforehand everytime. Make sure to check the message as many people on here have been hacked at one point or another. PLEASE NOTE: Do not send to that address unless requested when asked for payment.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2013, 08:03:30 AM

Couple of bitcoins added to supply available. Have been contacted about a purchase for a little under 10 coins, so for now 10 BTC of the available is on hold, thus 6 BTC available for purchase still. Will update if buyer falls through.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 06:06:48 AM

Bump

FooFan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 04:03:33 PM

PMing.
anon7

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 05:31:45 AM

pm coming now
JWU42
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 08:32:07 PM

Gox for selling - BTC-e for buying -- that is the game for now... Grin

peengwinz

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:49:53 AM

pm sent
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:07:10 AM

Sorry guys for not updating this sooner, sold all my coins locally. Taking a break from buying/selling large amounts of bitcoins for a bit, prob til NFL season, want to keep banking quiet for a bit haha.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 06:32:13 PM

Back! PM if interested, at this time only will accept cash in mail or local cash for BTC trade.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: