Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your top ICO for January 2018?  (Read 170 times)
CryspRayz (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:14:38 PM

Hi y'all! The year has begun and I still see very few good ICOs. What's your favorite now? My pick is Neurogress. They develop a software to read mind impulses so that you could control things with the power of thought. I chose them because that technology will find a lot of use cases: industrial use, VR, smart home appliances, robotics, to name a few. And they already have somewhat a working product. Watch the video.

Please share only legit projects with a short description why you think it is a good ICO to invest.
kom1231

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:26:00 PM

I think one of the top ICO's is TokenGO Wink
Roam-man

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:42:20 PM

You don't see a lot of good project because the year has just started. Neurogress is definitely one of the best picks for January. 
Also, I think Dadi is good. It is a global, decentralized cloud services platform. Check it out.
CryspRayz (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

You don't see a lot of good project because the year has just started. Neurogress is definitely one of the best picks for January. 
Also, I think Dadi is good. It is a global, decentralized cloud services platform. Check it out.

Yep, I was going to invest in Dadi. But they turned out to be a scam. They were caught plagiarizing SONM's white paper
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:26:17 PM

You can see credits and this is very interesting, on pre ico yesterday already reached 4029,12 ETH.
CREDITS unique blockchain technology offers paradigm-shifting capabilities to industries, applications, and users who require unmatched scalability.

You can consider it and do some research before you join.
patriot_rf

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:09:17 PM

I consider on by that, ktoroy you have chosen, there is one more very interesting and it is Uservice-the world platform for service of the car.
stanovic

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:46:59 PM

have a look at the beetoken sounds promissing.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:49:09 PM

You don't see a lot of good project because the year has just started. Neurogress is definitely one of the best picks for January.  Also, I think Dadi is good. It is a global, decentralized cloud services platform. Check it out.

DADI - > Biggest SCAM of the year, they stole the whitepaper of another ICO, who i am not going to mention in here.

They claimed to be a serious company, but in fact, they are trash, and they do not even deserve to have a 5% of all those who entered to the whitelist.

I do not know, but when are people going to make their own research about the places in where they will invest some money?

DADI is crap, do not invest in there.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:59:49 PM

Yep, I was going to invest in Dadi. But they turned out to be a scam. They were caught plagiarizing SONM's white paper
Its good before you inter that ico is be sure t
If you read it and understand because this year you will never see good ico it depends on where do you pick it.

rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:10:17 PM

You don't see a lot of good project because the year has just started. Neurogress is definitely one of the best picks for January.  Also, I think Dadi is good. It is a global, decentralized cloud services platform. Check it out.

DADI - > Biggest SCAM of the year, they stole the whitepaper of another ICO, who i am not going to mention in here.

They claimed to be a serious company, but in fact, they are trash, and they do not even deserve to have a 5% of all those who entered to the whitelist.

I do not know, but when are people going to make their own research about the places in where they will invest some money?

DADI is crap, do not invest in there.

Such a shame for an over hyped project. I am out from there ico at lest they should have put their own effort to make a whitepaper. 

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
pinoyiloco

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:23:13 PM

Titanium, TheKey, GoNetwork, Gems

Goodluck!
cxt07

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:26:16 PM

It starts tomorrow but I will be taking a long look at LiveStars,  they already have a working  website and the industry has potential to generate money.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:34:04 PM

For me, it's ENVION for sure! Not because I am promoting this project wearing a signature of it, but I honestly believe this project will be in top ICO@s of the first quarter of 2018. Envion has raised more than 93 M and still 40 minutes are remaining in ICO.
samuelpm

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:51:50 PM

Hi y'all! The year has begun and I still see very few good ICOs. What's your favorite now? My pick is Neurogress. They develop a software to read mind impulses so that you could control things with the power of thought. I chose them because that technology will find a lot of use cases: industrial use, VR, smart home appliances, robotics, to name a few. And they already have somewhat a working product. Watch the video.

Please share only legit projects with a short description why you think it is a good ICO to invest.

Top 3 ICOS
1- Fluence: Decentralized database which securely stores structured data
2- Boosteroid: Personal cloud computer available for everyone
3- Dogezer: Decentralized software development platform
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: