Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:47:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Planning to invest 200$ in Dimecoin?  (Read 199 times)
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:56:27 PM

Wanted get a community opinion on investing for short term in Dimecoin, as I know there are huge bag holders for Dimecoin there will be a huge dump as well. But would it be wise to 250$ in Dimecoin?

To be honest this coin has got no potential except than pump and dump purpose. But after looking at the market it really seems to be fair coin with its daily volume. I have observed that on an average there is 300 BTC traded in the Dimecoin everyday and thats really a hell lot for the coin like that. It is already undervalued coin and I'm sure that there could be hog in cog we will get rich by it. The plus thing is, we can buy thousands of coins with very tiny amounts but the smaller move in the market cap of this coin can makes huge difference for us. So never loose the hopes and keep investing. I hold around 15,000 coins and hoping that it will reach at leat the rates of 0.1 USD. Thats enough as well.
Goodween

Activity: 140
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:00:07 PM

First time hear about Dimecoin, probably it's just a shittycoin as usual. If you have only 200 or 250 usd better go and learn how to trade, multiple this money and invest after that. 200$ so small money for investing profit imho.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:12:43 PM

go with it i you think that this coin has potential go with it, 200$ is not much, you can afford to lose it and if dime coin moons you will get a lot of profit
Bandersnatch

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:48:22 PM

The coin was left by original team but recently got a new team taking over it. Hence the pump. If the new team makes something good with it, it can be a decent investment.
clarf

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:18:31 PM

Hi,
Dime coin is really cheap now.  The developers are going to release a new roadmap so it surely will pump, but don´t know how much or for how many weeks, just risk the money that you can afford to lose.

Regards,
Clarf
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: