Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market crash ?  (Read 674 times)
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:39:31 PM

Can someone tell me why the price of BTC is Crashing ? Will it go back to 1USD =1BTC ?

Bad news from South Korea effect in bitcoin price, the price will reduce for short time and back to rise normally "will effect in the weekly chart only".

crashing mean lost more than 40% of total value and this is only normally correction price.

Will it go back to 1USD =1BTC ? 1/1000,000 possiblity

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

Can someone tell me why the price of BTC is Crashing ? Will it go back to 1USD =1BTC ?

The price of bitcoin is not crashing in any way. I think that unfortunately people got used to seeing a continuous rise throughout 2017 and do not understand that such behavior is absolutely unsustainable and sooner or later a major correction and a period of relative stability were necessary. But I think we should not worry too much about this situation, because it is only a pause before resuming its upward trend.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:49:18 PM

Bitcoin is crashing because of the correction it is suffering right now. It is suffering because it made its ATH last December. And just wait for  a week or 2 the correction might finish.

A big no to 1 USD per 1 BTC. It will never go back in that one.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:27:57 PM

Bad news from South Korea effect in bitcoin price

No. If you visit the press section, you'll see an article where the government there says that there (at least in the short term) isn't such a thing as a ban or whatever related to that. If the initial round of fud had any effect on this market, the price would just shoot back up after the news that there won't be a ban. It shows that the market was basically unaffected by all this South Korean fud, which is a great thing, and that while South Korea is a very large player in this market. They managed to grow so large, that they can't be seen as a joke or insignificant country anymore. I just hope that South Korea will just force through regulations that are fair, and not just blindly put a stop to something they don't understand.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:07:15 PM

Bad news from South Korea effect in bitcoin price, the price will reduce for short time and back to rise normally "will effect in the weekly chart only".

crashing mean lost more than 40% of total value and this is only normally correction price.

Will it go back to 1USD =1BTC ? 1/1000,000 possiblity

South Korea has made a official statement already that they are not going to ban bitcoin. I think its pure FUD what we have seen in the last 2 days. Although it was nice to see the investors didn't dump their bitcoin because of this FUD.

Yes, crashing means 30%-40%, like we have seen when China closes its door last year.

And say what again? $1=1BTC? Where the hell did you based that speculation?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:11:36 PM

Can someone tell me why the price of BTC is Crashing ?
It's the cause of the FUD that was caused by somebody that created an article about South Korea is banning cryptocurrencies so everyone who have read it started to panic and keep on selling their bitcoins. And that resulted to the price of bitcoin to decline.

Will it go back to 1USD =1BTC ?
No.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:36:18 PM

BTC price is crashing because of a fake news that south Korea is planning to BAN bitcoin, which came out to be a FUD. BTC price fall is just a market correction and is a opportunity to buy as merket again start recovering and hope to make a new high and create a new benchmark soon.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:20:23 AM

The South Korean news is concerning because even if they don’t ban cryptocurrency trading, they are considering it. I think cryptocurrencies will eventually be mainstream, but there are going to be situations like this along the way that will affect the market enough to cause a crash.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:37:04 AM

The South Korean news is concerning because even if they don’t ban cryptocurrency trading, they are considering it. I think cryptocurrencies will eventually be mainstream, but there are going to be situations like this along the way that will affect the market enough to cause a crash.

"considering it" in what sense? in the US, several congresspeople have called for the government to ban the use of BTC over the years. there are always people in government who will make incendiary suggestions like that.

i bet that's why the russian government contradicts itself every few months regarding their legal position. in november, the communications ministers said that bitcoin "will never be legalized in russia." yet a few days ago, the story broke that a bill was drafted to legalize cryptocurrency exchanges, and that the finance ministry is developing a list of approved exchanges.

i think "korea bans bitcoin" is the new "china bans bitcoin".....nothing more. i suspect we are entering the era of regulation, licensing, whitelisting of crypto services. my worry is that this will just be a honeymoon period before the real crackdown comes.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:46:34 AM

Yes some countries have shown the ban on the use of bitcoin like south korea country. But for me it can still be considered because the decision is still not final. Bitcoin still has great opportunities and has a good future. The current market turmoil is indeed one of the effects of banning bitcoins, let's move together to be able to maintain the situation. There are still many countries that have not yet made a decision and that means an opportunity to be able to convince the use of bitcoin and show the benefits of bitcoin to the government is still wide open.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:56:08 AM

There are many traders on this forum who would single handedly buy every coin if it went to $1. The only way that would happen is a protocol/encryption disaster making the coin worthless.

60659 📦
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:52:33 PM

hahahaha.. bitcoin crashing? came on.. The price is not even going down, it is at $13000 at the moment, do you seriously think that it is a low price?
And yes, i am waiting to see a $1 usd - > 1 BTC so i can buy all the entire market again.
Deeyoh

Activity: 258
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:04:45 PM

Yep, the stock market will be crashing soon.   It'll be .00000001 BTC= 1 Dollar.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:17:14 PM

That's so asinine. I swear. If ever bitcoin  goes to 1$=1BTC, the bitcoin millionaires will turn to dust. Markets will never let that happen. There is something called support levels to support the prices of bitcoin if it keeps falling, pumps will invest most of their money to rise the value of bitcoin, if they find it to be financially beneficial for them. This crash is common, this happened last year too, at the beginning of the year and now also the same is happening.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:24:23 PM

hahahaha.. bitcoin crashing? came on.. The price is not even going down, it is at $13000 at the moment, do you seriously think that it is a low price?
And yes, i am waiting to see a $1 usd - > 1 BTC so i can buy all the entire market again.

well, this is the risk that is in my investment suggest this is a fairly low amount. and to buy bitcoin is a very good time.😅😀
I hope all can benefit from the trade done.
bitcoin is one of the best places to look
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:50:30 AM

This was due to the Prime Minister of South Korea declared that they will ban the use of all digital currencies in which resulting Korean investors to become afraid and decide to dump their coins than it will become no more use or no more value in their country. We just hope that the PM will change their mind and will continue to support bitcoin.

Once bad news like this come out, it would likely make the btc price go down. A minimal dump would make the btc price go down but it does not mean that we will experience a crash. Also, we have been experiencing a correction along with this. There will be a pump soon so that the traders especially will earn profits.

1 USD = 1 BTC is way too far. There are still so many supporters and users, so it's not likely for that to happen since many still have a hand on the market.

Lambo-san

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:22:46 AM

Crash, seriously? You are exaggerating things. A drop or decline would be a much suitable term from the recent price decrease. Besides, we are at the middle of January and we are experiencing bearish market ever since 2018 enters, nothing is to be worried about.

1USD = 1BTC? Exaggeration might have been an understatement for you Roll Eyes
sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:26:23 AM

I don't think we'll see 1:1 soon. But I do think we'll go below $3000 in the next month. BTC failed as a payment system, everybody knows it and Lightning network is delayed for 18 more months and it's extremely flawed anyway so it won't even matter. The big guys (smart money) know it and are building up their short positions, while the little guys are going to get killed on their longs: wsj.com/articles/little-guys-and-big-trading-firms-square-off-in-bitcoin-futures-arena-1515326400

Be smart, follow the big guys and short BTC, that's where the money is to be made.
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:32:06 AM

Crash, seriously? You are exaggerating things. A drop or decline would be a much suitable term from the recent price decrease. Besides, we are at the middle of January and we are experiencing bearish market ever since 2018 enters, nothing is to be worried about.

1USD = 1BTC? Exaggeration might have been an understatement for you Roll Eyes
Even there is news about bitcoin, it will not resulted into crashing. Bitcoin decrease the value we cannot say it will crash, it happen in the market that price may go high and down. Yes there is nothing worried about bitcoin we can see again of the prices to go high.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:44:12 AM

The famous market crash before the BTC bounces as always back up

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███