Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:56:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt to hold??  (Read 447 times)
Jonata (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:28:50 PM

I want to invest $ 100 in some promising altcoin, does anyone have a good coin tip?
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:46:49 PM

I want to invest $ 100 in some promising altcoin, does anyone have a good coin tip?
Number of promising altcoins are available in market. If you want to invest in short term investment. I prefer IOTA and NEO. If you want to invest in long term investment. I prefer Bitcoin and Ethereum. But you have less amount to invest so you should long term investment. These are the exact status in the market. So you should analyse in which one is suitable your investment

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Fluffy77

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:06:11 PM

Number of promising altcoins are available in market. If you want to invest in short term investment. I prefer IOTA and NEO. If you want to invest in long term investment. I prefer Bitcoin and Ethereum. But you have less amount to invest so you should long term investment. These are the exact status in the market. So you should analyse in which one is suitable your investment

I am new in crypto world and I don't have a lot of money to begin with. Don't you think that the coins you are talking about are too expensive for a beginner ? (except IOTA)
Because 50$ of Bitcoin or Ethereum won't do much...

Maybe there are cheaper coins which are good to buy and hold ? What do you think ?
OldWitch

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:34:03 PM

Check exchanges for altcoins. There are some that might rise and make you a little profit ( VIA, Sia, DGB, Doge, Gambit and more more more). Am, some of the altcoins are probably late to join, but you never now and its best if you buy and sell, not just hold and grow your profit. They always go in waves.

Find one that suits you the most by examinating trades. Most of coins do pump in spring, but you are never sure which and when.

It is a bit of gamble, but you need just inform yourself more about possibilities.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:42:17 PM

If you are looking for big returns go for an ICO, that's often where you'll get the most successful coins at their cheapest and if you pick well you could see 100x return or maybe more. I would look no further than the one in my signature.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Kommer

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:50:31 PM

I would suggest Stratis to hodl, take a look at it!
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:02:17 PM

Recently $100 sound like a small investment when compared to when someone like me started because the market has not grown this much, just look at the CMC.com for project will marketcap less than $50 million that has huge potential for growth
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:08:30 PM

Invest that $100 in oax coin, I believe you can make $1000 in summer or earlier. This is really good project but it is not known much as it is not hyped.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:08:20 PM

Decide on which exchange you are joining...then ask the question again with that info.

Personally, my favorite exchanges now are; Binance and Kucoin...Bittrex is 3rd.

The first 2 have been listing really promising coins (i.e big returns) lately.
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:16:05 PM

You can safely invest in all the coins that are in the TOP-100 for capitalization. This will certainly bring you profit. Even if some coins die, others will make a profit instead.

osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:24:55 PM

There are alot of good/promising altcoins out there in the crypto market, and this depends on what type of investment you want to go into. For long term, I will say ETH, LTC XRP, LSK etc, or for a short term run, I will say BTC, IOTA.
Spooly

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:32:32 PM

Gulden for sure Smiley Research yourself, it's the best coin around, really
eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:17:58 PM

SIA still cheap enough to get into and has a promos in future ahead in 2018.
Also maybe IOTA but I'm not sure how long that will take to blossom.
Follow the link in my signature for Bitcloud, its been gaining traction since October
THREE worth researching anyway.
arakosta

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:22:39 PM

If you only have 100 bucks to spare I would suggest investing it in a coin with a very low marketcap.
Intensecoin (18mil MC) , Elixir (46mil MC) or Sumokoin (22mil MC)

nsasuiteb

Activity: 406

BAILOUT

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:27:53 PM

Sumokoin and sonm would be good alts to hold because privacy coins can rise a lot you can make a lot of money even with only $100. Considering golem, sonm can also give you lots of profit

cheesebaby

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:36:01 PM

SpectreCoin (XSPEC) and IntenseCoin (ITNS)

Because when you compare SpectreCoin with it's privacy coin competitors, it currently has 100m cap vs 2.5bn of Verge, 6bn of Monero, and looks really undervalued even though it is a working product, offers complete anonymity, and is integrated with Tor and obfuscation, so works in countries that are blocking Tor. There are active devs and the roadmap is looking up for 2018 - mobile staking,  default stealth addresses, stealth staking, which will be a crypto first, are all expected this year.

IntenseCoin plans to launch a decentralised VPN and VPN marketplace. Currently listed on a single-exchange, it has the potential to grow when it gets listed on more exchange and more people will hear about it.
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:16:57 PM

A hundred dollar is not that much, your thoughts are either to double your money or even more? If you to mainstream it will take you sometime but if you invest in new alts diversely well I guess you could get want you want but it will be very risky and your money could be lost forever. But if you are willing to wait then go Bitcoin or Ethereum, as this two will surely hit the spot.

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:11:03 PM

Find cheap and best altcoins that price under $ 0.6, but potentially give you the benefits of x30, x50, such as:
Nxt (NXT)
Electroneum (ETN)
DigiByte (DGB)
Bytecoin (BCN)

Here, your $ 100 will work well, I`m very confident with these four coins, that they are very promising for your investment.
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:31:50 PM

Hi friends, how about monetha coin (MTH), I heard monetha (MTH) will pump big price in march. Now the price is still below 1 $, I think it's good for investment.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:45:06 PM

DNT and 0x can provide nice rewards to those who will wait for long time. Quick earnings without waiting are really difficult. Good growth can be achieved with patience.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: