Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:30:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MEW: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log  (Read 885 times)
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:03:30 AM

Same issue "ERC-20 Token Transfer Error (unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender" sending via MEW.
But tokens never returned back to wallet Angry
It would be at least great to know where did tokes stuck...
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ntrader

Activity: 264
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:18:03 AM

Trying to send a token from myetherwallet but still get failed with this text error:
The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender.
I didn't find any helpful article by searching so would anyone help understanding this please and how to fix it.
Thanks in advance

could you please describe more? which token? and also the time of transfer. it seems that we face to contract error. I will test on LYMPO
PayBack420

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:57:59 AM

Trying to send a token from myetherwallet but still get failed with this text error:
The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender.
I didn't find any helpful article by searching so would anyone help understanding this please and how to fix it.
Thanks in advance

could you please describe more? which token? and also the time of transfer. it seems that we face to contract error. I will test on LYMPO

I have a similar problem
smartcontract https://gist.github.com/Sexstasy/8e24da988c9fac98b19db0fe2edd3f9c
if i try to transfer token i get error "The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender."
Pls help)
Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:37:12 PM

Honestly, I do not really understand the technical characteristics of coins. At me while problem did not arise. Probably this bug has already been fixed.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:08:29 PM

Thanks in advance

Check this topic on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereumnoobies/comments/7veim3/the_erc20_token_transfer_might_have_failed/
The advice about small amount to burn in each transaction was quite useful for me.
Umkar

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

Thanks in advance
I encountered a similar problem after IML tokens were received when I wanted to transfer these tokens to another wallet. Transactions as though at first passed, ethereum as commission fees for transfer took, however as a result tokens remained on a place and it was specified that it is impossible to find a translation journal. I addressed this issue in the flow of this ICO campaign and only then found out that the movement of the tokens had been blocked by the campaign itself for a month so as to avoid a fall in the price of the token on the exchange, since they feared that all participants in the generosity campaign would immediately sell the received tokens on the exchange. After the expiration of the specified period, the tokens moved without problems.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:07:05 PM

I'm getting the same error trying to send EQL tokens to coinexchange.io
coinexchange.io isn't good. Last month I even can not send dentacoin. Then I move to forkdelta. It is great decentralized exchanger, the newborn of etherdelta. I prefer use metamask to trade at forkdelta. It is much more secure becuase you hold the key and the back  up wallet. If there is a problem it can be high load in the eth network.
Galahad

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

This usually happens where this is a deliberate restriction on the coin created by the creator. They may not let you use the tokens yet or only at certain dates or times.
Mironik

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:44:17 AM

The same problem with BWT tokens
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: