Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MEW: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log  (Read 890 times)
FleurTunisienne (OP)

Activity: 265
Merit: 14

Nina

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:34:06 PM

Trying to send a token from myetherwallet but still get failed with this text error:
The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender.
I didn't find any helpful article by searching so would anyone help understanding this please and how to fix it.
Thanks in advance

Call me "SAW"
Crytpo Rambo

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:27:27 AM

Trying to send a token from myetherwallet but still get failed with this text error:
The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender.
I didn't find any helpful article by searching so would anyone help understanding this please and how to fix it.
Thanks in advance

I have been getting the same messages when sending ERC-20 tokens CRPT and CAT (bitclave), I have searched everywhere for an answer to no avail...and MEW does not have a dedicated support team.
maxbloom

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:55:33 AM

Thanks in advance

I have been getting the same messages when sending ERC-20 tokens CRPT and CAT (bitclave), I have searched everywhere for an answer to no avail...and MEW does not have a dedicated support team.

I also do not translate ERC-20 PIN coin,  CRPT and CAT (bitclave). And initially everything worked and I sent these tokens

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:20:42 AM

Etherium network overloaded, its not bitcoin who can work normally on any overloads.
Some exchangers closed etherium transfers while situation changess to good side

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
maxbloom

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:08:29 PM

Thanks in advance

I also do not translate ERC-20 PIN coin,  CRPT and CAT (bitclave). And initially everything worked and I sent these tokens

Yes me too, today i tried to send 2 times PINcoin to exchange but always fail, I dont know why? but if some people fail too for send Pincoin, i think this is because contract address? or what? I hope someone can explain about this Wink

note on TXhash: (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender.

and i send using metamask

I think that PINcoin is frozen, because only those that were received a week ago are not transferred. The older ones have successfully sent today

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

Thanks in advance

What tokens do you try to send? They might still be frozen. I guess I had the same problem when I tried to send BitClave v1.0 tokens which were frozen.

icomap24

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:21:44 PM

Yes me too, today I tried to send 2 times IMLcoin to exchange but always fail, I dont know why?
( Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas]
The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender.)
icomap24

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:11:40 AM

I tried to put 60gwei, but now I saw : Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Out of gas]
icomap24

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:50:48 AM

Hello, I have the same problem with MEW, that I was sending ERC20 tokens out of my wallet. Every time I get the same message:  The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender.
This was happened about seven times and I also have played around with the GWEI and gas limits. Please help!
jennyownz

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

I'm getting the same error trying to send EQL tokens to coinexchange.io
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

My transaction of PCL (Pelulium) tokens also fails every time and I get error "The ERC-20 Token Transfer might have Failed (ErrCode: unable to locate corresponding Transfer event log), check with sender."
This is the transaction https://etherscan.io/tx/0xdad04da8c2ec655aaace7ec16efb0a3d389f86f63e72979d7769a45c177dfc5c
I tried sending from MEW and from EtherDelta and I tried setting higher Gas but it doesn't help. It's strange that I only have this problem with PCL token.

Has anyone found a solution?
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

Hi guys. I think I have a solution.

Check it out. Hope it helps.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2886693.new#new
cryptolk

Activity: 305

ENTRY Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:41:16 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 04:46:27 PM by cryptolk

Got same issue. Is there any one who resolved the issue. Pls advise

PS:
Guys, Solved issue with EQL transaction. Keep 250 token in wallet or exchange and use balance. Recently I show 250 were burnt while every transaction I performed for two times

hadeelaljuboori

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:21:34 AM

I solved the problem with the following:

1st change the gas price to 20 Gwei
2nd Increase your gas limit for the transaction to 100000 (100K)

Generate the transaction and problem solved.

You can always change the Gas price to 4 or 8 Gwei and that will work too but it will be slower.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:36:55 AM

I also had this problem with the usual transfer of IML tokens from the IMMLA from one wallet to another. I wrote about this issue in this campaign and received an explanation that the ICO team deliberately blocked their tokens in this way so that they do not depreciate on the exchange while simultaneously selling immediately after listing these tokens on the exchange. For signatory campaign participants, these tokens will be unlocked for use from March 31, and for the remaining participants of this project from March 1. So it is necessary to wait until this time and the problem should be solved by itself.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:43:56 AM

I've this issue before , but I already know how to fix this , don't send all the amount , example 1000 Token , send 999 and leave 1 token , go to ethgastation check currently gas price, after that it'll success transfer your token
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:39:34 AM

I have solution for this problem! Did you try to changing your node in upper right to etherscan.io or something else? It worked for me from the first.
I had some Equal tokens, I tried so many times with changing Gas price and Gas limit. I successfully send Equal tokens. I already have 3/50 confirmations. I hope this can be helpful, good luck my friends!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cloakdagger

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:52:08 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 08:28:47 PM by cloakdagger

Hi guys... I think I have a special case here because no solutions have worked for me.

I am trying to send 120K OCN from MEW to the gate.io exchange.

I sent 50K successfully.  But then when I tried to send the 70K balance it fails every time.

I have tried 40 gwei, 200000 gas limit, smaller amounts, different nodes etc. But still failing. I still have 0.173051236 ETH in MEW.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x834b37cd7b13941c2551ae37b7810400ea4155fd89a4db1ca77528fdb73e9f9b

What could possibly be the reason that 50K would go through but not the remaining balance? If there was a frozen limit even 50K wouldn't work right?

I have sent a Twitter DM and email to Odyssey but still no reply. These companies are like ghosts after their token sales close.

----

EDIT: Update. Even stranger. So this time I tried sending OCN on MEW via MetaMask. MM presented more explicit error messages. Something wrong with the contract?

When MM opens up from the MEW UI at first I got these messages. Of course I adjusted the gas limits
https://i.imgur.com/NfIdh3t.png

But then I still got this error message. And of course the tx failed. So it is failing with MEW and MetaMask.
https://i.imgur.com/oPSVdFM.png
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:12:34 PM

I had a similar case, I couldn't understand what it's for though, lost about $ 30 before I realized that the case of quantity - the real number was much less than what was otrazilasi, I don't know how it happened. I used MEW
chinaprofitpro

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:36:48 PM

I have same problem with BEC coin. Yesterday I transferred it to OKEX. But now the same error appeared while transferred to another ERC-20 Wallet.
And my ethereum comission doesn't returns to me.
http://prntscr.com/im9jea
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: